BeneFit Cosmetics Erase paste

3.7

petrolatum, lanolin, isopropyl, palmitate, paraffin, euphorbia, cerifera (candelilla) wax, glycine soja (soybean) oil, tocopherol, propylparaben, retinyl palmitate [ /-: titanium dioxidde (CI 77891), iron oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 8/10/2012 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased a mini jar of this for $10 at ULTA the other day (I found it in their last minute beauty buys section). I figured I didn't have a lot to lose for $10, since the nearest ULTA is quite a distance away and returns would be difficult. The only shade they had was Medium, but it was more or less a match so it was fine. It's a little light on me, but since I use it under my eyes, it's no big deal.

The consistency of this concealer is very thick and creamy. It's very high coverage and a little goes a long way. I tap my ring finger in it before tapping it under my eyes and gently blending it out. I feel like using a brush would apply too much product. Because of the high coverage, it can look a little cakey if too much is applied.

My main concern with this product is that it is very difficult to set. It's very creamy and rich but it seems to remain a bit slick and wet the whole time. It does set a little once it's blended, though. When I go over it with a powder in a small angled flat top brush, it tends to look fake and cakey. I have a lot of bumps on my skin, and it definitely accentuates it.

Overall, despite the fact that I love the great coverage, it settles into the crease I have under my eye. The color is great and brightening, but the lasting power isn't so great. I don't have extremely dark circles, but by the end of the day, there definitely isn't much left. I won't purchase it again because I'm on the hunt for my HG concealer, but I'm glad I tried this one out and I'll definitely use the whole thing.

on 8/9/2012 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I never used to conceal my undereye circles until I got the mini size of this in the Confessions of a Concealaholic kit, then I fell in love with it. It's the perfect shade to cancel out any darkness and makes eyes appear more awake. The other plus is that the small sample size jar lasts a long time as you only need a bit of product. My HG undereye concealer!

on 7/17/2012 2:39:00 PM

As with all Benefit products, the packaging generally out weighs the product. I can't help but think that's what I'm paying for half the time.

I was given a sample of the 'medium' shade to sample before I bought. It covered well but I have pale skin, but was given this shade even though it blatantly wasn't going to match, so it sometimes left orange-y marks.

Lately an old school friend has taken over the concession when I mentioned about the above she gave me a sample of the 'fair' shade. It works perfectly with my skin, no reaction at all actually even if I'm using a tinted moisturiser and touching up. After I gave her feed back and bought something else she gave me a WHOLE pot in my goodie bag :D

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love Love Love this stuff. Been using it forever. Sometimes when I run out I try other brands but nothing comes close. The coverage is great. It covers my dark under eye circles. This product is not meant for someone that doesn't have dark under eye spots to conceal. They would find it too thick. A little product goes a long way. If you put too much you will notice creasing. I enjoy the spatula. It is not unsanitary if you clean the spatula each time. I use a daily brush cleanser.

on 6/15/2012 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I got a small tester tube of this. I'm surprised but really like this. I use just a really really small amount under my eyes and then put a little of a regular concealer over the top. It really brightens my under eye area. A little goes a long way so even this teeny tube will last a while. I'm very tempted to buy it when this runs out.

on 6/13/2012 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This lightened up my dark circles nicely! It did its job perfectly. However, I do not like the fact it comes in a pot. In my opinion it's a little unsanitary. Even though it comes with a scoop, I don't like using it.

on 6/11/2012 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

So I have a mini of this from a Benefit value kit, I would repurchase in another kit but not alone at full price. I say that because, while I like this, I can not actually use it on it's own. It really doesn't last, takes quite a bit to cover and is far too peachy. However, if I use this as more of an under-eye color corrector thinly applied over a waterproof (Lancome) concealer it works/lasts pretty well that way. If it were more inexpensive I would purchase it on it's own, as is I'll use up what I have.

eta: the more I use this, the more I like it. Although, it's definitely too creamy for summer.

on 6/11/2012 4:22:00 PM

I've tried a buzzilion concealers for my dark, hereditary undereye circles. Was so exicted to try this one after reading all the hype and from a recommendation from a friend. Well, the search continues. It was WAY to cakey and made me look older. NOT GOOD. Honest to goodness...the best one I've found so far has been Cover Girl / Olay "Simply Ageless" concealer in the shade "corrector". Shocking, I know, because it's so cheap...but it's honestly the best I've found so far. I keep looking though, because it just CAN'T be the best....(right?) lol

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

terrible. hate this. so much. so much hatred. heres why.

it creases like no concealer i've ever used. even with a tiny amount applied it settles into my fine lines and makes them pop. and i'm only 18! it's orange, which i know is supposed to cancel out purple/blue circles under the eyes, which did a good job at that, but if you get this stuff anywhere else besides the dark undereye circles, it will show up orange or pink on your skin and will not blend in. returned this immediately. seriously it creases so much. i even used a 360 eye primer and it still creased like crazy

Too thick and pasty. Way too hard to blend. I felt like I was giving myself more wrinkles when I'd try to apply it.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products