September 1, 2014 | 1632 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by TibbyCanoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great product. I put it on under foundation or over it - depending on the effect I want. It's very light in texture but amazingly effective for brightening up the eye area and correcting any dark circles. I like to use it on my eyelids as a primer for my eye shadow. The little scoop thing that comes with it is fairly useless and has now disappeared forever (who has the patience to locate that thing?) - however the pot itself is awesome. I just apply it with my finger. A container will last for months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really love this product, does a great job of concealing my under eye shadows.

I apply concealer after my foundation.

Start with just a little product and pat gently, the warmth of your finger helps it to blend into your skin.

I then pat in a little more to the darker areas and no more shadows!!

Lasts all day and no creasing, wonderful stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by tcb3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really do love this product. It gives great coverage, illuminates excellently, versatile. The only complaint I have is the consistency, a bit too thick for me. I discovered early on it cakes, as others have noted as well, so the process of spreading such a small amount can be a little distressing for the fragile undereye skin.

I've heard tales of others using it as a blemish concealer, but every time I've tried to figure out how it became a bit too pink for me.

Overall, yes, I would repurchase. I would also reccomend to a friend, should I have had any that fit the three skintones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by SeeingSunshine

I seriously love this product. It is the best concealer I have ever tried. I have quite dark under-eye circles and vein slightly visible under my left eye. Nothing ever seemed to cover these problems up until I found this product. This concealer cancels out the blue/green/purple tones and leaves my with a much fresher, more awake looking face.

It is very creamy and you only need to use a small bit to get wonderful coverage without any caking. I also love how long this lasts. I set it with a bit of translucent powder and it lasts me all day and for me "all day" usually equals 12+ hours.

It may seem a bit pricey, but you really get a ton of product so I think it is worth it. I've been using my travel sized pot for over 5 months and I still have over half left.

If you have dark circles I would definitely recommend this!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by joeykeen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very dark undereye circles (genetics + allergies) and my undereye area has been dry lately. I bought this as a replacement for my forever favorite, the discontinued dior moisturizing. the coverage isn't as good as the dior, and isn't very buildable. It also applies really patchy unless I moisturize right beforehand. It has a somewhat brightening effect. Overall it's OK, but I'm still looking for something better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by MES

This is a must have if you are plagued by under eye circles. I'm super fair skinned to begin with, and I've had allergies my whole life and have developed circles under my eyes that never go away no matter how much sleep I get or water I drink. I've tried so many concealers and they just don't work. They are either the wrong consistency, or have the wrong undertone. Erase Paste is very thick, but still blends well into the delicate under eye skin, and into foundation. It reflects light similar to some foundations which really helps diminish under eye circles as well. It wears really well, and unlike some foundations does not get that dry, cakey, chalky look after a few hours. The price is a bit steep, but I can't take away a lippie for that, some stuff is worth the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by evwilliams87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

great for under eyes, not for covering spots, has lasted me ages, a little goes a long way

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by SSH1958

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

It works!
This is a corrector (it is a pink-melon color) not a typical concealer.

I am currently using MAC Mineralize compact cream foundation - and I 'correct ' and 'conceal' after applying my foundation.

This (and my foundation & concealer) MUST be set with powder or it will slip/creep/move.

This is meant for one thing - those dark circles. It is not meant to be a general purpose concealer - try 'Boing!" for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by 09MissAbbie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have dry skin and very dark under eye circles that I try really hard to cover every day. The Erase Paste has peachy/orangey tones that are perfect for counteracting purple eye circles, and it's a thick, creamy consistency which means it won't run or fade too quickly. Although the pot looks small, a little product goes such a long way, so one pot can last me around 6 months! However, the limited shade range means it is tricky to find a perfect match to my skin or foundation. I am currently using the shade #2 Medium, but in winter when I am very pale, it's much too dark. I have also noticed that it is prone to creasing and can look cakey or dry if you apply too much. The spatula that it is sold with is a bit redundant, and application with a finger can sometimes leave more product on your finger than on your face.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by kouligha

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Peachy color, never dries fully. Great coverage but it wears off after a few hours and if you add powder to set it you might have some creases...