October 21, 2014 | 2044 users online

Concealers - BeneFit Cosmetics - Erase paste

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by neeshaluvsmakeup212

i love this concealer! i use it for my undereye circles. I'm only 16, and i have these purplish blue under eye circles from lack of sleep. While no concealer can make them invisible, these concealer can make it close to invisible. In other words, unless you are less than 5 inches away from my face, you can't see them! I will definetely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2012 12:32:00 PM More reviews by TheBrokenShadowsOfMySoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Ew. Thick, sticky, pink, creases, cakey and didn't even cover anything. Dont' buy this, please. I returned it after 3 days.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love this concealer! Especially for my under eye area, I don't have much bags or darkness under my eyes but I love wearing this on days I want to achieve a more awake look and it works great, I have no problems with it creasing or caking on me, I always do set it with a setting powder to avoid any possible creasing and it works fine for me, I have this in the sample size and it has lasted me quite a while, the price for the full size is a bit pricey but I think I would purchase this in full size once I run out.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/4/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by kathhhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

After trying other concealers the Erase Paste does not stand out in comparison. It is a heavy coverage concealer and is thick and creamy in consistency. When used as an undereye concealer it creases on me quickly, not just at the end of the day. I feel the consistency is too thick and can look cakey, especially as it needs to be set with a powder to try and prevent creasing. I have it in no.2 medium which is too dark for my NW20 skin tone so this works better when I have more colour in the warmer months. As it is more warm in tone, it doesn't work well to cover up blemishes due to the colour tone. The no.1 would be better suited for me, but overall the colour range is poor with only 3 shades. I wouldn't repurchase it and there are definitely better concealers out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by TibbyCanoe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a great product. I put it on under foundation or over it - depending on the effect I want. It's very light in texture but amazingly effective for brightening up the eye area and correcting any dark circles. I like to use it on my eyelids as a primer for my eye shadow. The little scoop thing that comes with it is fairly useless and has now disappeared forever (who has the patience to locate that thing?) - however the pot itself is awesome. I just apply it with my finger. A container will last for months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2012 4:36:00 AM More reviews by Matillyrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Really love this product, does a great job of concealing my under eye shadows.

I apply concealer after my foundation.

Start with just a little product and pat gently, the warmth of your finger helps it to blend into your skin.

I then pat in a little more to the darker areas and no more shadows!!

Lasts all day and no creasing, wonderful stuff!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/3/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by tcb3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really do love this product. It gives great coverage, illuminates excellently, versatile. The only complaint I have is the consistency, a bit too thick for me. I discovered early on it cakes, as others have noted as well, so the process of spreading such a small amount can be a little distressing for the fragile undereye skin.

I've heard tales of others using it as a blemish concealer, but every time I've tried to figure out how it became a bit too pink for me.

Overall, yes, I would repurchase. I would also reccomend to a friend, should I have had any that fit the three skintones.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2012 3:21:00 AM More reviews by SeeingSunshine

I seriously love this product. It is the best concealer I have ever tried. I have quite dark under-eye circles and vein slightly visible under my left eye. Nothing ever seemed to cover these problems up until I found this product. This concealer cancels out the blue/green/purple tones and leaves my with a much fresher, more awake looking face.

It is very creamy and you only need to use a small bit to get wonderful coverage without any caking. I also love how long this lasts. I set it with a bit of translucent powder and it lasts me all day and for me "all day" usually equals 12+ hours.

It may seem a bit pricey, but you really get a ton of product so I think it is worth it. I've been using my travel sized pot for over 5 months and I still have over half left.

If you have dark circles I would definitely recommend this!!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/29/2012 3:08:00 AM More reviews by joeykeen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very dark undereye circles (genetics + allergies) and my undereye area has been dry lately. I bought this as a replacement for my forever favorite, the discontinued dior moisturizing. the coverage isn't as good as the dior, and isn't very buildable. It also applies really patchy unless I moisturize right beforehand. It has a somewhat brightening effect. Overall it's OK, but I'm still looking for something better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2012 9:50:00 PM More reviews by MES

This is a must have if you are plagued by under eye circles. I'm super fair skinned to begin with, and I've had allergies my whole life and have developed circles under my eyes that never go away no matter how much sleep I get or water I drink. I've tried so many concealers and they just don't work. They are either the wrong consistency, or have the wrong undertone. Erase Paste is very thick, but still blends well into the delicate under eye skin, and into foundation. It reflects light similar to some foundations which really helps diminish under eye circles as well. It wears really well, and unlike some foundations does not get that dry, cakey, chalky look after a few hours. The price is a bit steep, but I can't take away a lippie for that, some stuff is worth the price.