Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.3

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

LOVVVVEEEE THIS STUFF! I can not stress this enough! Everyday i use this after i shower and in the morning! It makes your hair sleek, smooth, and SOFT. Smells AMAZING! (:

Amazing. Ouch pricewise but worth it. Have now bought the light version to try it as the origonal has red and yellow coloring in it and my blond hair is pale. Amaziing product.

on 1/12/2012 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

this hair treatment is an addiction for me. i've been using it for the past three years and i couldn't imagine my hair with out. I always get complements on my hair and i alwyas mention this product. i have thick hair that tends to be frizzy and unmanagable without moroccanoil. its a must buy!

on 1/10/2012 3:15:00 PM

Amazing! Just used the Moroccanoil treatment with moisture repair shampoo and conditioner and I am speechless. My hair has never been so silky and shiny. The shine is amazing, my hair shines like diamonds! In the past I have used CHI and Biosilk.. but the Moroccanoil is by far the best product. Its very expensive, but it works. The smell is lovely, not to strong and smells a little like lavender. However I did not find my drying/ styling time to be shorter like other people have written in the reviews.

on 1/8/2012 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Moroccan oil it is. I could throw away everything else. My hair is very long, colored, fine, and gets tangled in few hours after washing it. I have been desperate to find something... I dont want to cut my hair. Very expensive though- 38 , but I will repurchase. If I cut my hair and it is in good condition, I think Moroccanoil will not work. Only for badly damaged fine hair, or very thick hair.

on 1/5/2012 5:51:00 AM

This worked great for me the first couple of uses, but after that, it really tangled the ends of my fine, thin hair and made my hair ball up.
I have used about 1/5th of the bottle, and the rest, I'm say to say, is now hanging out with all my other not really worth it-purchases.

on 12/29/2011 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Even though it's pretty expensive it is a wonderful product to use. I put it on towel dried hair, and then I comb through my hair and then blow dry it, and then I flat iron it etc and then put it on again and then use the Moroccanoil glimmer shine spray.

I think it's an awesome product! I'm pretty sure it's got a UV protectant so I will also be using it when I go to the beach!

on 12/27/2011 8:06:00 PM

This is a miracle product!
It smells totally gorgeous and feels completely natural.. I thought it would of left a greasy residue but was amazed when my hair was like silk.
Yes it is really expensive but it goes a long way, when I run out I'm going to try L'Oreal's Mythic Oil as it's a lump cheaper & was recommended it by my hairdresser! I'll be very suprised if it's as good as Moroccan Oil Treatment!

on 12/15/2011 10:17:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Overpriced? For sure. Good? Yes. Worth the hype? I'm going to have to say no.

What sets Moroccan oil apart is that it feels so natural, (even though it's not - it is primarily silicones, but it's ingeniously mixed to feel so light). It feels less "product-y", while delivering added softness and a subtle shine, like other products can do.
While I have had none of the negative results (greasy, heavy, non-absorbing) of lesser quality products, I can't say with any certainty that I had amazing results.

It smells great, and I love the pump and the pretty bottle. And this whole thing about reducing drying time? That's something I didn't experience at all. After I finish this bottle I probably won't buy again because though I like it, I think I can find something equal or better, and more appropriately priced out there.

on 11/30/2011 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I cant believe that I spent over 30 pounds on just 100ml on this... argghhh! You can get the same size of 100% pure argan oil for 20 pounds.
I was really excited to try this after reading so many good reviews but it's left me so disappointed. what is the hype about people?
It's just so overrated. It should be called a serum seeing that the first ingredient is dimethicone, I honestly don't know how much actual argan oil is in there because it's packed with fragrances. It smells nice and doesn't leave hair feeling coated and that's all that I give it 2 lipsticks for but I've had better results from other oils/serums for only a fraction of the price of this product.
This did nothing for my hair. I haven't changed anything in my regimen except switch from my regular hair oil to this one and in fact my hair is more frizzy and poofy than ever. And the shine? no shine!
I think next time I'm going to order the pure argan oil because I do prefer using oils than serums but this just didn't deliver.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products