Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.3

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 2/1/2012 4:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have finished my first bottle of this wonder oil and I can't wait to get more! I have been using a different brand in the interim (non-argan) and it does not compare at all to Moroccanoil. I have dry, flyaway, crazy, over-processed hair and m/oil is the only thing that tames and perfectly conditions it. I cannot wait to get some more. It cuts blow-drying time by about half and has noticeably improved the condition of my damaged hair. The only downside is the cost - high! Around $70 (NZ$).Aside from that, it is highly recommended!

on 1/31/2012 4:43:00 PM

I'm very glad my hairdresser introduced me to Moroccanoil Oil Treatment. Trying to get back to my natural hair colour (dark blonde) after months of homemade cheap BLACK dye, my hair was deeply damaged. After a repair treatment I started with Moroccanoil on my freshly cut ends and I have to say, it kept them healthy and only very few are split after 6 months. Now I'm addicted to it. I put a small amount before drying my hair and a smaller one when they are completely dry. Hair is glossy and looks awesome, not oily or greasy at all. Also it smells absolutely terrific!
Despite the price, a whole bottle goes a looooong way. Totally worth it.

on 1/27/2012 4:28:00 PM

This works quite well for me. With my pixie cut it does reduce drying time and makes my hair really soft. And you only need to use a tiny amount. The price is steep but i was lucky to find it cheaper on ebay for the 10 and 25 ml sizes. I would recommend it for people with dry hair and also if you dont have time to condition your hair after shamppoing like me because i can put this in and blow dry my hair and its really soft. In the smaller size the packaging isnt the best but i know the bigger size comes with a pump and that sounds better. I would recomend this product

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

nina dobrev also prefers this product for her hair

LOVVVVEEEE THIS STUFF! I can not stress this enough! Everyday i use this after i shower and in the morning! It makes your hair sleek, smooth, and SOFT. Smells AMAZING! (:

Amazing. Ouch pricewise but worth it. Have now bought the light version to try it as the origonal has red and yellow coloring in it and my blond hair is pale. Amaziing product.

on 1/12/2012 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse

this hair treatment is an addiction for me. i've been using it for the past three years and i couldn't imagine my hair with out. I always get complements on my hair and i alwyas mention this product. i have thick hair that tends to be frizzy and unmanagable without moroccanoil. its a must buy!

on 1/10/2012 3:15:00 PM

Amazing! Just used the Moroccanoil treatment with moisture repair shampoo and conditioner and I am speechless. My hair has never been so silky and shiny. The shine is amazing, my hair shines like diamonds! In the past I have used CHI and Biosilk.. but the Moroccanoil is by far the best product. Its very expensive, but it works. The smell is lovely, not to strong and smells a little like lavender. However I did not find my drying/ styling time to be shorter like other people have written in the reviews.

on 1/8/2012 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Moroccan oil it is. I could throw away everything else. My hair is very long, colored, fine, and gets tangled in few hours after washing it. I have been desperate to find something... I dont want to cut my hair. Very expensive though- 38 , but I will repurchase. If I cut my hair and it is in good condition, I think Moroccanoil will not work. Only for badly damaged fine hair, or very thick hair.

on 1/5/2012 5:51:00 AM

This worked great for me the first couple of uses, but after that, it really tangled the ends of my fine, thin hair and made my hair ball up.
I have used about 1/5th of the bottle, and the rest, I'm say to say, is now hanging out with all my other not really worth it-purchases.

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products