November 28, 2014 | 1268 users online

Hair Treatments - Moroccanoil - Morrocan Oil Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by hannahr20

This is a miracle product!
It smells totally gorgeous and feels completely natural.. I thought it would of left a greasy residue but was amazed when my hair was like silk.
Yes it is really expensive but it goes a long way, when I run out I'm going to try L'Oreal's Mythic Oil as it's a lump cheaper & was recommended it by my hairdresser! I'll be very suprised if it's as good as Moroccan Oil Treatment!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/15/2011 10:17:00 PM More reviews by Pennyapple

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Overpriced? For sure. Good? Yes. Worth the hype? I'm going to have to say no.

What sets Moroccan oil apart is that it feels so natural, (even though it's not - it is primarily silicones, but it's ingeniously mixed to feel so light). It feels less "product-y", while delivering added softness and a subtle shine, like other products can do.
While I have had none of the negative results (greasy, heavy, non-absorbing) of lesser quality products, I can't say with any certainty that I had amazing results.

It smells great, and I love the pump and the pretty bottle. And this whole thing about reducing drying time? That's something I didn't experience at all. After I finish this bottle I probably won't buy again because though I like it, I think I can find something equal or better, and more appropriately priced out there.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2011 3:29:00 AM More reviews by hippihanna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I cant believe that I spent over 30 pounds on just 100ml on this... argghhh! You can get the same size of 100% pure argan oil for 20 pounds.
I was really excited to try this after reading so many good reviews but it's left me so disappointed. what is the hype about people?
It's just so overrated. It should be called a serum seeing that the first ingredient is dimethicone, I honestly don't know how much actual argan oil is in there because it's packed with fragrances. It smells nice and doesn't leave hair feeling coated and that's all that I give it 2 lipsticks for but I've had better results from other oils/serums for only a fraction of the price of this product.
This did nothing for my hair. I haven't changed anything in my regimen except switch from my regular hair oil to this one and in fact my hair is more frizzy and poofy than ever. And the shine? no shine!
I think next time I'm going to order the pure argan oil because I do prefer using oils than serums but this just didn't deliver.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by mellabella88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Once you go Moroccan Oil, you never go back! This product smells divine and actually works (which I can't say for many other hair treatments I have tried!)

For my hair (bleach damaged long hair) it provided shine, smoothness and faster blow-dry time. My dry bits have actually started to repair.

A little bit goes a long way, so that help justify the price tag. I have tried them all, and this is the best I've found. I have completely cut out all other hair treatment products!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2011 6:27:00 AM More reviews by milliec1

I have read reviews on here that this is just the same as any serum. This is not a serum!!!! This is a hair treatment oil, it can used LIKE a serum to add shine to dried hair, but it is not a serum. I think this is one of the best products on the market for dry, damaged, weak hair.

I have bleached, dry, weak damaged hair. I have used so many different treatments and leave in conditions and nothing comes close to Moroccan oil. The first time I used this I felt my hair and was AMAZED!!! It felt like I was touching some one else hair, years of having ruff, brittle dry hair my hair felt soft and so smooth!! I actually couldnít believe it. I must admit I did put a bit of the oil in every section I blow dried so that is quite a bit but I put it on damp hair and not on the roots ( I think any one would be silly to but oil on there roots and then complain their hair looks greasy) . The hair seems to drink the oil feeing it with moisture!

This can be added it your shampoo, conditioners and other treatments it can even be added to bleach and permanent colours!!!! Itís brilliant! It smells beautiful to!

I have been using this for over a month and nearly finished my first bottle, I will defiantly be buying again!!!! My hair is soft smooth and shiny since using it.

The only two bad things I would say about this product is if the lid is not done up really really tight and its left laying down it does spill out the sides which is really annoying. So now I always have it standing up just in case I havenít done the lid up tight. The second thing is there are silicones included in the ingredients, I prefer to use minimal silicones but as this as done my hair wonders I donít mind. I just make sure I do a good sulphate shampoo every now again to remove any build up.
All in all I would recommend to any one with dry, brittle weak hair with breakage, it will help!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2011 2:55:00 AM More reviews by Ywn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair is waist-length, and the ends are super dry+damaged, this really helped to "soften" it as well as add shine, and the bonus is it smells great to me! The only reason I didn't give it 5/5 was because though the pump is handy, I find it's somewhat difficult to dispense, like it's a bit jammed or something..? Also, I don't wash my hair everyday, I wash it every other day or so, and by the next day I find my hair isn't as soft as the first day when I first put it in my hair... But that can be remedied by adding a bit more the next day~ As for the the price, it was around $34 after tax for the 100ml bottle, but because my hair is long I have to use much more than a "dime-size"... Probably around 5 squirts..? Still, it's definitely one of the best products I've used so far - and definitely will be repurchasing!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by vodka2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have extremely dry hair - it is fine, but looks thick because of the damage, and I am always looking for products that will flatten it and make it look sleek and smooth. I don't like a lot of volume/big hair look and I don't like using a lot of product in my hair.

I've been using Moroccan Oil for two weeks now, and I do like it, but it still does leave my hair feeling and looking a little dry, even if I use more of the product.

I would say that if your hair is really dry and damaged like mine is, then Moroccan Oil on its own is not going to be enough, so I've marked it down for this. However if your hair isn't as damaged then I can see this being the perfect product.

Editing to add that I have stopped using this, and switched to JF frizz ease extra strength. The Moroccan Oil just wasn't strong enough for my damaged hair, whereas if I use Frizz Ease, I don't have to add anything else to my hair. So I've downgraded my overall score.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by PalmettoBlondie

This is, hands down, THE best product I have ever used on my hair. I shampoo, condition, and apply to towel dried hair - daily. After straightening, I add a tiny bit more to tame the flyaways. I have very thin, fine hair - so I'm cautious not to apply too much - but my hair literally drinks this stuff up every time! There has never been an instance where I felt I needed to shampoo and start again. I love the smell and the glass bottle is proof of the product's quality. A little pricey, but you absolutely get what you pay for!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2011 9:32:00 AM More reviews by cuteso

Amazing product! Leaves my hair really soft and repares it !! You have to buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2011 5:28:00 PM More reviews by PISALISA

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Moroccan Oil has seriously changed my life! Gone are the days of trying to tame my hay (oops, I mean hair) for hours. I have very thick, frizzy and damaged hair. I mean, seriously...my split ends have split ends! This product makes my hair much less poufy, very shiny and very smooth. I tried going without it one time and the difference was disgusting! This stuff is my hair crack