Moroccanoil Morrocan Oil Treatment

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 4/10/2013 2:03:00 PM

This product (Moroccan Oil Treatment) was a huge disappointment for me..Considering all the great reviews & $40.00 price tag. It did nothing for my hair after blow drying..Still had lots of frizz, weared my hair down, and even felt sticky after a while...I washed it out that same night to get the "gunk" feel off my hair..Argan Oil mixed with Silicones does not agree with my hair at all..Next day, after shampooing and conditioning, I used an all natural Jojoba Oil (dirt cheap at Vitamin Shoppe) before blow drying, and had wayyy better results..Hair felt softer and shinier..Unfortunately, this product is going straight into the garbage after only ONE use...never again!..too expensive, and wayyy too over hyped!

on 4/9/2013 9:45:00 PM

My hair was fine before i started dying it few months ago....it's so dry and frizzy while i damage it further more with daily use of hair straightener........i've tried a few drug store deep conditioners and sprays to find no real result.........so i finally got feed up and decide to spend more on one thing that will workkkk.........after using it for few days my hair is back to normal or even better....and maybe once or twice a week i use 3 to 4 pumps and spread them all over my head specially the ends and then tie them up....i leave it on until i go wash up at night......................and walaaaa.......!!! soft silky hair.......i no some people saying it's all silicone blah blah blah.....but it does get the job done and i will recommend this to all my fds...........

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I gave in to the hype and the positive reviews about Moroccan Oil. I have fine but thick hair. Unfortunately, for me, all this oil could do was weigh my hair down. I used an appropriate amount, very little, and still, my hair would respond in limp locks. I was extremely disappointed.
For the price of this oil, I was expecting miracles. It didn't control frizzies other than weighing them down, which isn't controlling them. I would use it after shampooing, before blow-drying. Perhaps because I am a blonde, it's not a product for me, but after attempting to use it in various ways, on wet hair, on dry hair, as a hair mask before shampooing, I finally returned the bottle and said see-ya to Moroccan Oil. I've found other hair products/oils that are more beneficial for my hair and natural that I've liked.

on 4/9/2013 11:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gorgeous, gorgeous product, which makes hair smell divine, without weighing it down, and if applied when hair is wet, makes it much easier to brush, dry and style. If applied when hair is dry, it gives a nice shine.... but I absolutely cannot justify the price! It's a wonderful product, but for me it isn't 30+ worth of wonderful. Nuxe Huile Prodigeuse does the same job for a tenner cheaper.

on 4/3/2013 9:26:00 PM

I have fine hair but lots of it. Always have issues with frizz & dry poofy ends, but an oily scalp. I own both the light version and regular version. The regular version (this version) is way better, imo, even though I have fine hair. It actually does help my frizz, unlike the light version. I still think it's an overhyped product, and there are better out there, but this is pretty good.

on 3/26/2013 11:13:00 PM

I'm not impressed by this product at all. My hair is not damaged cause I don't usually use curling iron or flat iron. I do blow-dry my hair occasionally. I have tried the product with both air-dry and blow-dry.

It is light-weight. The smell is okay. It doesn't bother me or impress me.

For the moisturizing effect, I see no difference in my hair. Maybe it is because my hair is not damaged?

For shining effect, it gives my hair a little shine. Just a little shinier than my non-moroccan oil treatment hair. Not to the extent that people would notice.

Negative effect for me is my second-day hair looks dirtier when I use this product. I always see white flakes on my second-day hair every time I use this. I don't like washing my hair everyday. I wash every other 2 days. So, this is a major bummer for me.

With this kind of expensive price, I expected this product works better than it does to my hair. Maybe this works better if you have damaged hair. I don't know. For me, it's not worth it and I won't buy it again.

on 3/26/2013 12:23:00 PM

If I don't use this product, I definitely notice what a difference in makes! I love how it adds shine before I flat iron my hair and it smells great! It's a little on the expensive side, but a little goes a long way, so a big bottle will last a while. It also nourishes my dry ends after all the heat styling I put my hair through. Will definitely repurchase!

on 3/25/2013 12:22:00 PM

I have been using this on damp hair and letting my hair air dry. I also use it on styled hair to add incredible shine. I skipped a use with it and ther is when I really noticed how amazing this product is! Without it, my hair is so dry and frizzy! When using this, it leaves my long, thick, slightly wavy hair feeling healthy, bouncy and hydrated! When I use it after styling my hair, it leaves my hair hydrated, healthy, super shiny and frizz free! I have recommended this to several people, and I will continue to be a faithful user. I guess one can say this is one of my HG products!! It is not cheap, but totally worth the price tag. And a bonus of this amazing product....it smells amazing!

on 3/24/2013 6:10:00 AM

My only complaint is the price. This serum is in a class by itself. I get my hair professionally "done" about 4 times a year ( once a season) and this is the only product my stylist uses on my damp hair before blowdrying and it makes my hair look sleek, sexy, and healthy. It took me a long time to part with $40.oo on a regular basis, instead I spent close to double that cheaping out on crappy drugstore serums and other argan oils that did nothing except weigh down my hair and make it look greasy! I find it hard to believe that anyone who tries this can have any complaint at all, it is just that good. Also I am a dark blonde and use the regular formula although they make a Moroccanoil light product. This is a product well worth the splurge.

on 3/17/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I can't say enough about the wonders this product has done for my hair. I am a bit of a product junkie and have tried many serums, but this is the most natural feeling one I have come across. Despite my affinity for trying new and different products, I have settled on this as "the one."

The other serums I have tried (John Frieda, Redken, Biolage, Chi, Bumble & Bumble, and Kenra) often left my hair feeling filmy with silicone, but if I use too much of this product, it easily rubs into my skin.

Getting down to it, the product is really argan oil with perfumes, which you can find in a number of different places if you don't like this product. I already use (and love) argan oil on my face, scalp, and cuticles, so it doesnt surprise me that I also love using it on my hair. The smell is great too!

Top Rated Moroccanoil Products