Salux Nylon Japanese Bath Towel

4.8

Nylon 60% Polyester 40%

on 6/11/2012 3:19:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Love this! The first time I used it, I thought it was a little rough compared to using a loofah, but after the first time, I definitely preferred this. You can easily exfoliate your whole body; it was always so hard to clean my back with anything else I tried. Also, it lasts for a long time before fraying. Actually, I don't think the one I had frayed, I just decided to go ahead and buy a new one.

on 6/11/2012 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

These are AH-MAZING. Exfoliates until your skin is baby soft, lathers soaps and body wash like crazy. Perfect for reaching every nook and cranny. Great for regular exfoliation and a MUST before self-tanning. At $5 you can't go wrong.
Updated: using this on rough spots like elbows and knees, then putting on some Bag Balm...SOFTNESS!!!!

on 6/11/2012 2:01:00 AM

Just like everyone else said, this product is indeed cheap, dries fast, lathers well, and exfoliates great. The first time I used it, it kinda hurt and I didn't rub too hard but the second time I got kinda used to it. I had a callous on the back of my ankle from years of shoe rubbing and it's actually become softer after scrubbing with this and applying AmLactin after showering.

My bf used this cloth also and said "my skin feels strange... like a woman's" aka it feels softer than normal!

on 6/4/2012 1:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

AWESOME!!!!!!! I bought this a few weeks ago based on the reviews. works really well. showers arent the same without this. Just dont use on sunburned areas. i learned that the hard way

on 6/3/2012 12:55:00 PM

Okay. I think I have used probably every exfoliating type item known to womankind and this is hands-down the best I have ever used.

When I first read the reviews, I figured this was probably like those little scrubby gloves, but I thought the price was right so why not try it. This is far superior to those gloves! I like a lot of exfoliation... I dont like gentle things like wash cloths. This is not gentle. I HAVE used this soaped up and very gently on my face and neck... but I use pretty strong chemical exfoliants, so it wasn't any shock... the trick is to not apply pressure and just sort of waft it over your face and neck. It does an amazing job! This actually "hurt" more on my upper back than it did on my face!

I've been using this on my face a couple of times a day and it feels fantastic! Anything I put on my face simply glides on. I feel that lotions and sunscreens are a LOT less goopy and heavy feeling when I use this before applying. I cant imagine washing without this cloth!

And YES you use so little soap/body wash with this cloth. It takes very little to get the job done!

Anyway, I adore this cloth. I plan to buy more so I have one with me at the gym and one for travel. Its a must try, ladies!

Would I buy this again? Hell yeah!
This is an amazing little gem - I have been using it for a week and my skin is baby soft. I bought for about $3 at the local HMart after reading such great reviews. So glad I did!

on 5/29/2012 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Other

I am head over heels in love with these towels. You will be astonished at the amount of dead skin you have on your body when using these things. They are superb at exfoliating stubborn scaly dark knees and elbows, but still gentle enough for the rest of the body (not including your face of course). These towels last for eons. And on top of that you get prolonged use out of your cleansers and soap as the salux towel only needs a wee bit of product to make a whole lot of suds/foam. Cheers and happy scrubbing.

on 5/22/2012 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I cannot believe I have never tried these cloths until recently. I use to always see them at Asian markets, but never gave them much thought until I read all the great reviews over here. These cloths are wonderful, and I hate showering without using one now. My skin is baby soft now, and my husband always comments on how soft I feel. They are also very durable. I tried using a knock off at Target before and it frayed within a week, but I have had this Salux cloth for several months now and it's still like new.

on 5/22/2012 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought these a year ago (three of 'em) and they are still going strong. I would love to buy them again but really, they hold up so well to daily showers. And the bubbles you can get with these! Seriously, one pump and you're in bubbleland. But I think the best thing about these is how smooth and silky my skin feels afterwards. I don't have to buy a separate body scrub, which is money saved.

Totally love. Totally HG.

on 5/10/2012 7:07:00 PM

I bought this after reading all the rave reviews, and was not disappointed. The hype is well justified.

In retrospect, I shudder to think that my back was never really clean before I started using this towel.

And my elbows are so baby soft now that they don't ever need moisturizer anymore. Simply incredible, and for the price there's no good reason not to get it.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools