October 22, 2014 | 991 users online

Powder - Clinique - Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by BlessedGirl

I have used this consistently since it was first released several years ago. Non-cakey, natural coverage, cannot feel on skin, photographs well, fragrance-free!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 10:54:00 PM More reviews by hurricanenika

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I received this as a birthday gift along with the Moisture Sheer Tint TM from my mom. I was perfectly happy with my old TM/Powder combination (Hard Candy TM and Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Powder), but I guess I never realized what I was missing!!! I've usually just stuck to drugstore stuff, but this blows whatever I've used out of the water.

I have the colour 02 Neutral Fair. I use the sponge it comes with, and stroke it on. It goes on a tad bit too dark, but it adjusts after a few minutes. I was surprised at the amount of coverage it has! It's very good! It evens out all my redness and shine and leaves me with clear-looking skin. I'm serious. This combination makes me look like I have the perfect skin (though when I wash it off, it becomes obvious I don't), without making it look like I'm wearing anything! And neither are breaking me out.

I used this on a trip to Six Flags the other day, and it lasted all day, through sweat and water and soda (unfortunate accidents) and rain. I came home with a perfect-looking face. I'm so excited about this! This replaces my old HG! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by 7thfly

Kind of overpriced at £20 i think - however I find it better than a lose powder, and i like the packaging. You cannot tell you are wearing any powder, but it might be aggravating my blemishes

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2010 1:20:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

Almost powder is a wonderful powder foundation. I have sensitive combo skin that is prone to breakouts. I use a powder brush with this for a light layer and it provides great coverage. It doesn't clog my pores or cause any irritation. It feels light on your skin. I have to blot around the middle of the day, which is normal for me. After I apply this foundation, I notice that within minutes it melts into my skin and looks perfect. It almost looks like I've applied liquid foundation and powder. I am NC40 and I wear this in Deep-a perfect match.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 6:18:00 PM More reviews by dollmakemeblush

I love this powder I use to on top of my studio fix and its beautiful! I apply with a powder brush and it looks like it literally absorbs all the oil in my face but its comfortable to wear. Only downside to this is that its $23 bucks lol but worth it:)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2010 12:35:00 AM More reviews by adictedtomakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this product, its so easy to apply has great coverage and looks really natural. love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by MumAgain

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm trialling a tinted moisturiser plus powder over the winter months when my skin is a lot dryer and this does not disappoint and I'm pleasantly surprised by how good this powder looks and feels. It provides just enough coverage to cover my acne scars and pores and smooths over the few lines I have without looking cakey. My skin looks so much younger, dewy and light. It feels like nothing and just melts into the skin without me having to buff. I just lightly brush this on with a big powder brush. I might just carry on using this over summer as long as it can cope with my oily T-zone and the humidity by then. I have no idea how I missed out on this for so long. Well done Clinique!

Reference: MAC NC40-42 - Shade 06 Deep

rated 4 of 5 on 4/24/2010 5:11:00 PM More reviews by maureenheather

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just bought it yesterday and so far I'm impressed. (Only giving 4 lippies until I know whether it breaks me out.) After much trial and error, and waffling back and forth between liquid and powder foundations, I have finally concluded that powder works best on my skin, with a primer underneath to fill in the large pores on my nose and upper cheeks. I'm using this powder with a flat foundation brush, not a kabuki. It goes on looking very matte but in a few minutes really melds into my skin and takes on a natural, glowy look, similar to a good liquid foundation. But somehow it makes my skin look firmer and and more youthful than a liquid. It doesn't sink into my lines, it covers my sunspots and rosacea, and it doesn't flake or gunk up on my combination skin. I normally have trouble matching my skin to Clinique's colors, but I found that Neutral 04 is perfect for my NW 25 skin tone. I recommend sampling the colors in a store where you have access to outside light. Neutral 04 looked deceivingly yellow in the compact and store lighting, but in sunlight looks perfect on my skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2010 3:35:00 PM More reviews by becca_anne38

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for 7 years. I have sensitive, neutral-fair, red when irritated, normal/oily/combo sometimes dry skin. I do love this, but you have to play with it to make it work. I use this with my EDM kabuki brush to set my foundation routine: Revlon Colorstay Oil/combo sand beige, Mac studio finish concealer NW25. without this powder, i look too yellow/jaundice. When i set this, it provides great coverage, natural, and just smooths out everything. The ashy powder neutralizes the yellow to my original skin color, and looks beautiful. If used with the wrong foundation, it will look asky. I use neutral-fair 02. My makeup lasts all day 12+ hours with this. I do use MAC MSF natural light-medium for touch ups during the day, which provides more coverage than clinique, but is more yellow/warm. Clinique melts into your skin, and it just gets better as the day progresses. It makes my skin glow. Not sparkly looking, but glowing, not shimmery, just healthy looking. i just ordered a new one. it last me a long time, almost a year i believe.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2010 11:00:00 PM More reviews by annamay

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I actually like this product. I apply after moisturizer and initially it does look a bit heavy and chalky. However, after 30 minutes, it melts into my skin and makes my face look smooth and poreless. I like the color match, Neutral Fair 02, and it lasts. The only problem is the waiting for it to meld with my skin. So, I tend to wear it on weekends and not when I'm rushing to get ready for work. I will repurchase.