Clinique Almost Powder Makeup SPF 15

3.9

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: titanium dioxide 13.00% [] octinoxate 2.00% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: talc [] dimethicone [] nylon-12 [] silica [] squalane [] boron nitride [] vinyl dimethicone/methicone silsesquioxane crosspolymer [] cetyl caprylate [] diisostearyl malate [] phytosteryl/isostearyl/cetyl/stearyl/behenyl dimer dilinoleate [] methicone [] aluminum hydroxide [] glycerin [] sodium hyaluronate [] magnesium palmitoyl glutamate [] sodium palmitoyl sarcosinate [] palmitoyl proline [] alumina [] tocopherol [] palmitic acid [] 1,2-hexanediol [] ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate [] tin oxide [] sodium dehydroacetate [] [ /- iron oxides (ci 77499, ci 77492, ci 77491) [] mica [] titanium dioxide (ci 77891)]

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

great product. a really natural, flawless finish without being cakey. i hate the sponge it comes with, so i'd either use a kabuki brush or a triangle sponge. convenient packaging as well - the mirror is very helpful when in a hurry or unable to get to a mirror. the only reason i rate this is 4 lippies is because it doesnt control oil as much as id like it. overall, a great product. i recommend.

Love this! I am having trouble with shiny skin and any lighter foundation I use at the moment is making it worse, yet I hate the feel of a heavy foundation on my skin.
I moisturise my skin well with Simple light moisturiser and use a powder brush to put this on all over then do around my nose and buff round with a smaller brush.
It gives a lovely even finish, looks very natural but not over-powdered. It covers blemishes well and keeps my skin shine free!
Plus, its so quick- I have a little boy and don't get much time to do my makeup in the morning and I love that this is just so quick, I'm not a fan of doing primer, foundation, powder etc.
Will def buy again, its a bit expensive for me (£22) but its worth it.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Quoting an email I wrote earlier:

"It's a pressed powder. It comes with a sponge applicator. I put on a thin layer with the sponge and then use my bronzer brush to brush off any excess. It looks powdery and just a teensy bit too light for me when I first put it on, but at some point during the day it just melts into my skin perfectly. Looks like I have no makeup on, but my skintone looks more even and my pores look a lot smaller. And it stays put all day, unless I've been blowing my nose a lot or something. And it doesn't make me shiny, but it doesn't have that weird fake matte finish that I hate. I've hit pan and I'm planning on using every last bit of what's left, and then repurchasing.

And now if you'll excuse me, I think the above paragraph would make for a perfect MUA review. :0P"

I love love this product - Easy application - awesome coverage - I used Bare Minerals before this - but got tired of the "tin man" look it gave me. This gives a more matte finish and lasts most of the day. I usually have to reapply around 3PM.

I put it on for one day and went out into the sun to run errands. The next day my skin looked so dry, rough and dehydrated, with fine lines appearing on my forehead and T-zone. My skin was also red in some areas and there was this burning sensation all over my face. I also got 3 huge zits on my right cheek which were hard to get rid of. I don't get that kind of zit that often and I think it was a reaction to this powder - it irritated my skin. It seems my skin does not agree with Clinique's makeup because I had a hard time with their liquid foundations as well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried everything! I always go back to this. I found the best way to apply this is with the included sponge. If I apply it with a brush it looks really powdery and flakey. I have also realized with any foundation, you have to properly moisturize your skin. This foundation gives the best coverage that is buildable and makes my face look flawless. Like I said I have tried everything and everytime I wear this particular product I am stopped and asked what I do to get such a beautiful complexion. I will no longer buy anything else. I also find this lasts about 6 month's which is great! I do have to replace the sponge at least once before this runs out. This is personal preference and of course only the opinion of 1 person. I feel this gives a buttery smooth finish and I just can't bring myself to be happy with anything else. I also find that going to a cosmetic counter to have someone match your skin tone is priceless. Drugstore cosmetics are hit or miss. You can't try them out unless you purchase and take home. Only to have to return them. What a waste of time and GAS!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Be forewarned- if you have any flakey dry skin at all, this powder will do nothing but accentuate it and make it more obvious. I used this with a kabuki and blended like nobody's buisness but no matter what I did, it looks very powdery and cakey. It gives nice coverage, but unfortunately thats one of the only good things about it.

I used to use this product everyday, but have recently switched to a drugstore brand. This foundation looks amazing when I first put it on, but it quickly gets very oily and cakey in my t-zone-- I have to wipe it off of my nose, cheeks and forehead and re-apply it several times a day. I recently switched to Neutrogena's Mineral Sheers Compact Foundation, and I love it. It's less than half the price of the Clinique foundation (around $11 as opposed to around $25), it has more sunscreen (SPF 20 as opposed to SPF 15), and it lasts a LOT longer on my oily/combination skin, even through work,sweat and Texas humidity. I'd definitely recommend giving the drugstore a shot on this one.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have combo/oily skin and this made my skin look dry and dehydrated. I think this was one of the worse powder foundations I ever used. It looked so obvious I was wearing powder on my face and it was a royal caked up mess. This was my third and last attempt at Clinique foundations.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this before reading any reviews; just went into Sephora and chose this amongst the hundreds of options. I guess it was my lucky day because I don't have any complaints about this after having used it a couple times. I don't usually wear makeup, and this product is easy and convenient for those days I do want to wear foundation. I have it in 04 Neutral, and it gives me good coverage. It evens out my skin beautifully, and my skin is far from being perfect. I apply with a sponge, either the one it came with, or just a wedge from the drugstore. Like others have mentioned, when you first put it on, it is a bit chalky, but within a few minutes it melts on your skin and you don't look like you're wearing any makeup. After I'm done applying this I set it with the Vit. E spray from The Body Shop and it lasts for hours.