July 24, 2014 | 1836 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Mineralize Skin Finish Natural - Medium Plus

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by livetodance37

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a great powder to set your makeup, since you can't even feel you have it on! But I couldn't wear it alone since it has extremely light coverage and would make my dry skin look flaky. This is the best powder to set your makeup and it's good for acne-prone skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2010 5:45:00 PM More reviews by DesertR0se

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this for light, lazy coverage. When I have dry skin (which is the default right now) my skin can still handle it! I normally can't use powders, even when they're mineralized, because it just tends to bring out more dryness in my skin especially on my forehead. But I don't have to worry about that with this! I just use a large fluffy powder brush (Sigma SS150) and I'm done in seconds! I wouldn't recommend this for those who want heavy coverage--this is the lightest powder I've ever had. It feels like I've got nothing on!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/9/2010 12:31:00 PM More reviews by carrasco

So far I'm really not impressed with the msf naturals. I have it in several colors and it just doesn't seem to "do it" for me. It does seem to give me a nice even complexion but it does not give me the coverage I like. I do not use liquid foundation and therefore I do not use this to set my foundation. I've been using it strictly as a foundation. Maybe I'm not seeing it's full potential because I am not using it correctly. I actually have several of these so I won't need to repurchase for awhile but I probably will when I use them all. I just need to find a good technique and purpose.

Update: I LOVE this powder now. After my skin finally cleared up I fell more in love with this product. I still use it as a "foundation" and it makes me skin look A-mazing. I have gone thru 3 and am on my 4th with 2 backups arriving any day from Mac. I will never use anything else. My skin looks flawless when I use this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Jenlovesmac03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm on the fence about this..I own this in medium plus, been using it over a year to set my liquid foundations. In the summer time I feel like this can be too light for my skin tone(NC40). Mac does need a better color selection since medium plus seems a little light and medium dark would be too dark. Some days when I don't want to wear a lot of makeup I just apply a little bit of concealer on problem areas and this pressed powder all over my face and it works great.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/6/2010 10:19:00 PM More reviews by curlylashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product! Really love it and no regrets of buying it even with the hefty price tag for a pressed powder. I usually use this on it's own because it could get too heavy when you use this on top of liquid foundation.
I've been using it for 2 months now and have no episodes of break out.
What I love about MAC's MSF Natural is that it gives perfect coverage and even out my skintone. Although I do think that medium plus is a bit too light for my skintone (I'm NC 35-37), but I had to stick with this because the darker color MAC has is medium dark (which is way too dark for me). So if MAC comes up with a color between medium plus and medium dark, I'd give this product 5 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/29/2010 2:05:00 AM More reviews by cecelia01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I LOVE this stuff( I have it in light medium, and I'm NW20)...it is very light weight, perfect for setting liquid foundation, and I also works by it self if you are just looking to even out your skin tone. wonderful product, do not hesitate to purchase this :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 2:20:00 PM More reviews by Hannnna

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was actually my first setting powder. It doesn`t have good coverage, and I don`t find that you can build it up too many times or It will get cakey. i didn`t really like the finish it gave me, sometimes it was too powdery and not dewy. I used it for about a year,and Im sure it will last for a very long time after that. I paid about 40$ for this powder, and I dont think it was worth it. Its nice, and i love MAC products but Im sure I could find another one that is better in price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by mestuprancid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My favorite MAC product ever.....favorite powder, Everything about this powder.

I would have never even thought about picking up this stuff but since the girl at MAC used it on me, i loved everything about it. I would never use another powder to set again. the color is perfect, it doesnt cause me to break out. Makes everything look flawless, but natural when im done.

I hope MAC never discontinues this product ever, the price is even worth how it makes me feel about my skin when I walk out the door

rated 4 of 5 on 3/16/2010 1:36:00 PM More reviews by shakeyourhips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying that I have NO IDEA why people are saying this is nice coverage or buildable. It is extremely sheer and light. I guess they have perfect skin. This is, for me, NOT a powder foundation. Again, I don't understand that. I use this as my setting powder and I apply it with a kabuki. I think I might purchase in another color because when I wear this alone with my concealer it looks too light. Overall, I'm pretty pleased with this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 1:16:00 PM More reviews by Iliriana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best finishing powder I've ever used! It's got buildable coverage without looking powdery or cakey. I can wear it with just a little concealer under my eyes for a daily look. Or, I can wear it over my TM or liquid foundation for a flawless special occasion/ evening look. I used to use Studio Fix and that was just a little too powdery and heavy, but a friend of mine told me about MSF Natural and I bought it online without even seeing it first, SOOOO glad I did! I only hope that this isn't one of MAC's famous discontinues in the future bc it truly is my HG powder!