E.L.F. Concealer Brush

Price: $

Price: $

This is a horrible concealer brush. It's tiny, too tiny, and it's hard as a rock. The bristles are super stiff and have absolutely no give. I like a stiff concealer brush, but not this stiff. I found it to be a fairly useless concealer brush. However, to not completely waste my $1, I went all DIY and cut this brush with my scissors at an angle. And now it's a nice stiff angled brush, and it's great for filling in brows! It's a little bit too thick to use as a liner brush, but for brows, it's great. So here's to a concealer brush that is now a nice decent brow brush!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is not a very good concealer brush. I find that the bristles are a bit too firm, especially to use under my eyes. However, this works well as an eyeliner brush for my upper lashline. I also think this would work pretty well as a lip brush.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I agree with everyone in saying this is an awful concealer brush.

But that's not what I use it for. It deserves 5 lippies for being a great brush for smudging your eyeliner for a smokey look. I also use it to apply eyeshadow in the inner corner of my eyes and some shimmer on my cupid's bow.

Strangely enough, it makes a great brush for nails! The stiff synthetic bristles make it ideal for creating certain shapes or cleaning up a french manicure.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

The bristles are very small but it works for the small red marks I have. It's very durable. But I would suggest you clean it regularly ( which your suppose to do anyway) because it will become stiff and harder to use. But I would buy this again. The prices of E.L.F products are great!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wont recomment to use it as a concealer brush, but it works great as a eyeliner brush. Its soft so that it wont poke ur eyelids. also it works great to apply eyeliner to ur waterline. so soft and will create natural eyeliner look.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As a concealer brush, it isn't the brush for me--the bristles are firm and the brush head is really small. I like to have a bigger concealer brush for my under-eye area and to cover scarring.

HOWEVER, I love this brush for applying lip gloss! Especially at the price--$1 :) I'd recommend this as a lip brush, or just buy it and see what you end up using it for (but it probably won't be concealer, unless you're covering up a spot or two).

It's very small which is great for small blemishes but it is very stiff as well. And not that great for blending.

Just like I use the eyeliner brush for concealer, I think this one is good as a shadow brush. Its soft like the foundation brush, but smaller. I like using the eyeliner brush for concealer because its stiffer.

It's a good basic small brush, which could have a lot of uses. I dont use lip brushes, but this would probably work for that too.

i'm not really crazy about this concealer brush. it looked bigger in the picture than it actually was. the brush is could if you want to like conceal pimples or blemishes, but i was hoping that i would be able to use this brush for my dark under eye circles and it wasn't great at all. i would have preferred if the brush was bigger. but do use it to apply eyeshadow on my lower lash line, which has been good. i also use it to apply eyeshadow on my inner eyelid corners to brighten up my eyes. its not a good concealer brush, but can be used for many different things.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I actually use this a an eyeliner and lip brush so I always have 2 on hand. When I do my cat eye I sometimes use pencil liner than go over it with shadow or I use it with my cream liner. This little brush gives me better control and a nicer line than a angled eyeliner brush. On my lips it gives me a more perfect outline than a lip brush. I do not use lip liner and do red lips every day so I want a clean crisp lip line and this is the best brush I have used for that so far. For a dollar I'm a happy camper.

Popular Makeup Brushes