April 20, 2014 | 1595 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by sweetiekins224

This is a 2 in 1 super brush! It's the perfect size for covering up blemishes and spots... and it's an even more fantastic brush for powder or gel eyeliners! Love the feel of it ~

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2008 1:28:00 PM More reviews by rkanime3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

as a concealer brush, it does nothing. as an eyeshadow/liner brush, it works wonders. the bristles are stiff and tightly packed so it's great for fine detail work! not so much for packing on eyeshadow though.

as for concealing, i feel the brush is too small to conceal anything other than tiny blemishes and zits, and you'll need to blend with your fingers anyway,

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2008 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Jadetive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The description on the back says:

Creates a flawless and smooth application with the synthetic bristled brush for wet and dry products. Conceal blemishes, red spots, and darkness with precision treatment.

This brush is really hard and stiff, with synthetic bristles. Intended to use this as a lip brush but it doesn't pick up the pigment that well either. I now use this to do my french manicures at home, haha!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2008 5:55:00 PM More reviews by selene_gal5

I already have a great concealer brush (Bare escentuals maximum concealer brush) so I bought this with the intention of using it as my eyebrow coloring brush. It's really small, perfect for eyebrows. I love it. It's also very hard which is what you want to color your eyebrows. I do not see how this could be used as a concealer brush, way too small and hard.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by RotaryGirl

This is a teeny little brush with a long handle, which makes it awful for some things, but fabulous for others. I use it for applying highlighting eye shadow on the inner corner of my lids and for that it's perfect and precise.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/27/2008 5:36:00 PM More reviews by lizyu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i didn't like this brush at all.. it's too stiff and flat for using with concealers. i prefer a pointed brush that has a bit of spring to it.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2008 3:33:00 AM More reviews by LaFemmeN

The price is awesome! I found it helpful to cover up redness around my nose and chin; as well as getting right under the eyes to conceal. It is good for small stuff, but bigger areas it just will not do. but for the price it is worth it to keep as a backup at work/in purse/etc...

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2008 6:57:00 PM More reviews by IllumiGem

Aside from my MAC brushes, this is by far the BEST brush. Because of it's small and convenient size it's extremely versatile...also bc it's so cheap, you can afford to be experimental. 1) I've used as an actual concealer brush maybe once and it works...but there are better brushes out there for that purpose 2) It's an excellent eyeshadow brush to pack on smaller details, or to highlight the inner corners of my eye & brow bone area. 3) I like to do my own nails and this is the BEST brush for detail nail art (french tips, stripes...) 4) Also works as a lip brush. 5) I haven't done so but, in a pinch, I'm sure this could make a decent eyeliner brush. I seriously have 7 of these as back ups. Really great find for it's price.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2008 7:44:00 PM More reviews by gosh_grace

this brush is great for covering up zits, the brush is soft and makes concealer alot easier to apply. its also reallly cheap(only $1).

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2008 11:54:00 PM More reviews by Cassieandra13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Had some issues with this
I bought 2
1 was really good for spot treatments
the second one was so poorly made
it was so dense it didnt move and was hard to use

I wouldnt by these again because I was really looking for something that could cover my undereye circles, which this was way to small
and its really a shot in the dark if it any good