October 25, 2014 | 1064 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Concealer Brush

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2009 5:59:00 PM More reviews by oxjarymanexo

i'm not really crazy about this concealer brush. it looked bigger in the picture than it actually was. the brush is could if you want to like conceal pimples or blemishes, but i was hoping that i would be able to use this brush for my dark under eye circles and it wasn't great at all. i would have preferred if the brush was bigger. but do use it to apply eyeshadow on my lower lash line, which has been good. i also use it to apply eyeshadow on my inner eyelid corners to brighten up my eyes. its not a good concealer brush, but can be used for many different things.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by countrygyrl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I actually use this a an eyeliner and lip brush so I always have 2 on hand. When I do my cat eye I sometimes use pencil liner than go over it with shadow or I use it with my cream liner. This little brush gives me better control and a nicer line than a angled eyeliner brush. On my lips it gives me a more perfect outline than a lip brush. I do not use lip liner and do red lips every day so I want a clean crisp lip line and this is the best brush I have used for that so far. For a dollar I'm a happy camper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2009 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An overall good concealer brush. Conceals the blemishes though the hair is a bit prickly and after a quick wash, the hairs seem to not be as soft. The brush head was loose and becanse detached from the handle after 2 weeks. But for 1.50 its a great bargain

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

Not a bad brush for only a dollar. It is a great size, and I use one to cover up blemishes, and another one to dip into acetone when I do french tip nails.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2008 2:33:00 AM More reviews by kimicooks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wierd but I like this best for applying eyeliner. It's a good brush but kind of too small for applying concealer under the eyes. Perfect though for covering blemishes and small areas.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2008 8:34:00 PM More reviews by sweetiekins224

This is a 2 in 1 super brush! It's the perfect size for covering up blemishes and spots... and it's an even more fantastic brush for powder or gel eyeliners! Love the feel of it ~

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2008 1:28:00 PM More reviews by rkanime3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

as a concealer brush, it does nothing. as an eyeshadow/liner brush, it works wonders. the bristles are stiff and tightly packed so it's great for fine detail work! not so much for packing on eyeshadow though.

as for concealing, i feel the brush is too small to conceal anything other than tiny blemishes and zits, and you'll need to blend with your fingers anyway,

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2008 7:05:00 AM More reviews by Jadetive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The description on the back says:

Creates a flawless and smooth application with the synthetic bristled brush for wet and dry products. Conceal blemishes, red spots, and darkness with precision treatment.

This brush is really hard and stiff, with synthetic bristles. Intended to use this as a lip brush but it doesn't pick up the pigment that well either. I now use this to do my french manicures at home, haha!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2008 5:55:00 PM More reviews by selene_gal5

I already have a great concealer brush (Bare escentuals maximum concealer brush) so I bought this with the intention of using it as my eyebrow coloring brush. It's really small, perfect for eyebrows. I love it. It's also very hard which is what you want to color your eyebrows. I do not see how this could be used as a concealer brush, way too small and hard.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2008 1:40:00 PM More reviews by RotaryGirl

This is a teeny little brush with a long handle, which makes it awful for some things, but fabulous for others. I use it for applying highlighting eye shadow on the inner corner of my lids and for that it's perfect and precise.