October 25, 2014 | 1093 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by scrappymamas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product i always repurchase this product it is so simple to use just throw it on when you are about to jump in the shower and then wash it out in about 10 minutes it has great results. If you are a first time user expect stunning results by your third treatment. I love this stuff i got into this product after watching a youtube video on it. And its the best teeth whitener out there specially for the price. Its really cheap i was able to purchase the whole set with the tray and mouthwash and etc for $6.99 at a local store here in N.J called National Liquidators. This item does tend to be hard to come by though you can either get it there if you live in jersey or online or i have also seen it at CVS for about $7.99. I will definitely continue to use this product for years to come:)

rated 2 of 5 on 9/7/2009 7:35:00 PM More reviews by b82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

Got this because of the good reviews here on MUA, unfortunately this just did not work for me. I have tried using this for 2 weeks, twice a day for at-least 15 min but I barely see any differences. My teeth are slightly stained and yellow because I had braces couple of years ago. I still recommend this, its worth a try since it seems to work for others just not everyone.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2009 6:27:00 AM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This actually works! I mean your not going to go from people mistaking your teeth for corn kernels to a dazzling blinding white smile but it will left stains a lot and you will notice a difference. I hated Crest White Strips and I know they come highly recommend but this Plus White was much better for me. Was faster and easier and had more results.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2009 9:28:00 AM More reviews by Ladyatlunch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this because of all the good reviews on mua. I have used it morning and night for the last 3 days, at 10mins a time. My teeth look brighter, but they really ache. Hope this will pass. i am going to give them a break until aching has passed and try again. I use it in gum shields and have got through a hell of a lot of product. Maybe that is the problem. I'll keep trying and update.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2009 2:13:00 AM More reviews by Nikky1721

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This stuff rocks. Its really cheap to purchase and works amazingly well. I notice a difference even after 1 use. I already had pretty white teeth but this stuff made them shine. Would completely recommend it. I leave it on for 30 mins once a day and it works fantastically.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Annette1030

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome - the only complaint is what everyone else said, that it kinda makes you foam at the mouth and you get slobber everywhere lol. I'm thinking of taking others' advice and taking a smidge of the stuff and just applying with my finger, then using the mouthguard piece as a barrier.

Also, for those of you that complain that you're not seeing results, even though it says "5 minute whitening", the product does not begin to whiten UNTIL the 5 minute point, so try leaving it on for 10-15 mins.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by ephoebe

I bought this via ebay, cause we don't have it here in Greece. I think it's a very good product, it doesn't make my teeth sensitive to ht or cold at all, it works fine! I'm very pleased with it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2009 7:41:00 PM More reviews by chickeeduck

I have extra sensitive teeth, and this works okay, without leaving the teeth painful to the heat or cold.
To those people who complain about the mouthgard, go to a sports store or look in the sports section of a discount store and buy a mouthgard. Cut the little tags that hold the piece together. Drop the mouthgard into some hot water and wait about 15 seconds. Watch it as if you leave it too long it can melt or shrink weird. Take it out carefully, and put it in your mouth, making sure it is not too hot! Then suck out as much air as possible from the mouthgard. What this will do, it will create a custom mouthgard to use with the toothpaste.
I don't use a q-tip, I put it on my index finger and just spread it on the front of my teeth, making sure it gets in between the teeth.
Five minute in the morning, and five minutes at night, if I can remember, and it works well.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2009 9:49:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

pretty impressed! i have used a LOT of professional only gels, and this has beat them so far...and doesnt make my teeth too sensitive.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2009 8:32:00 PM More reviews by QWERTY2345

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

As instructed by the label, I've been leaving the gel (in the mouth guard) on my teeth for 5 minutes per day, twice each day. It states to do this for 2 consecutive weeks. It's been 1.5 weeks now and there is absolutely no change. Oh well, at least it was cheap.