Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

4.3

Water (Aqua), Poloxamer 407, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid.

I have to say, I am really impressed with this product! After about 6 days of twice-daily use, my teeth are whiter than I ever remember them!! One reason for this may be that I have had NO sensitivity at all, which has always prevented me from following-up with a whitening program in the past. Crest Whitestrips and every other product I have used have given me such bad pain that I had to discontinue. Not so with this, it's really great.

I use the mouth trays for top and bottom at the same time, and once I got the hang of how to swallow, etc., I have no trouble at all. As a matter of fact, the trays are in as I type :) Really great product, I fully recommend!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I just purchased this product yesterday after seeing numerous people mention it on youtube. I stopped by MUA and noticed the great reviews as well so I figured I'd give it a shot. I can't say, after only 2 uses, I have the ability to say if it works well or not but I decided to give an initial review of the product (package and such) then update it about a week.

Package: As someone previously mentioned, the tube would be a lot easier to use if it had a narrow tip like shown on the box. The flat, open top makes it easier to concentrate where and how much comes out.

Price: Obviously the price is fantastic! I got mine for $6.00 at CVS. You really can't beat that for a whitening product.

Product: As I mentioned, I have used this product twice so far. I already notice a slight difference in my teeth. I have tried Crest White Strips which I HATE. The taste makes me want to vomit and the strips want to slip off my teeth. Not to mention the horrid sensitivity it causes my teeth to have. The strips would cause my teeth to hurt so bad I would be in tears! This gel (I used it 20 minutes each time) hasn't caused any sensitivity what so ever and the taste is actually quite nice. It has a light, minty taste. The only issue there might be is how much this product makes me drool. I use football mouth guards to keep the product in place and after about 10 minutes it's pouring from my mouth like a faucet! (Sorry, I'm sure that's a disgusting visual.)

EDIT: Well, it's been a couple weeks since I posted this review. I've been using it about 5-10 min about 3 times a week since then and my teeth have never been so white! I LOVE this product! If you've never tried it and are looking to whiten your teeth, please do yourself a HUGE favor and go buy some of this now! You won't regret it.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This product is so amazing. My dentists charges 200 bucks to get teeth whitening and Plus white cost about 6. I bought two mouth guards for it which was only one dollar and it's great i just put it on my teeth and put the mouth guards on. I keep it on for twenty minutes so they will get really white and each time i use it i see how much brighter my teeth are after just one use! I've been using this for about three months and i use it twice a day and have no tooth sensitivity. It's the best!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm already on my second tube of this...and let me tell you, it has been a GOD SEND! This is the most AMAZING whitening product I have ever come across. I found out about this while I was watching Kandee Johnson on YouTube and she has really white teeth so I looked into it.

I had kind of a hard time finding this because Wal Mart didn't sell it and neither did Target. Wal Greens sold it (that's where I purchased my kit) and I believe CVS does, but I don't live near one. There's also Bartell's & Drugs & Fred Meyer in Washington that sell it. Anyways, I got mine for 10.99, the box came with a little coupon that saved me $2 on the original price.

I am in love with this stuff! I've used it twice a day for almost two weeks now and I haven't dealt with ANY teeth sensitivity whatsoever. I used to use Crest Whitening Strips, the Pro, Enamel Safe Formula, etc and they always made my teeth SUPER sensitive so I ended up stopping because I hated the way it made me teeth feel. It did get them a little whiter but I used my Crest Strips for a month and I've used this 2 weeks and the results are 100 times better! AND IT'S CHEAPER!

I also found that when you use the little mouth tray it comes with, you can use it sparingly. I put WAY too much into the little tray and I was foaming at the mouth like a dog LOL. Also, the tray doesn't entirely cover my front teeth so I put some of the Gel directly on my 2 front teeth and it makes them even whiter. I love this stuff! At first I thought it was a hype, but it really does work great. I normally use it in the shower because it's easier to just brush your teeth and rinse out the mouth tray, but I also use it at night and I just hop onto the computer for 10 minutes and brush my teeth again and Voila! I love this stuff. I would definitely recommend it and now my grandma is using it because my results have been so amazing :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i have been whitening my teeth once a year for the past 4 years and once again my teeth were looking a little dingy and it was time for me to whiten them again. Normally, I use Crest Whitestrips however, I was beginning to find the cost a little too much. after watching a few youtube videos on this product i decided to give Plus White a try

PROS
-the price is AMAZING compared to crest whitestrips
- I did not experience any sensitivity to my teeth or gum
- the taste is kinda minty
-very fast procedure-5 minutes ( whitestrips take 30 minutes)
- it seemed to only make my teeth a shade or two whiter

CONS
-first of all mine didnt come with a mouth guard thing so i had to take extra time applying the gel to my teeth with a cotton swab.
- i hate how i had to just keep my mouth open for 5 minutes ( 5 minutes can feel like 500) whereas crest whitestrips i was able to close my mouth
-i had to stand over the sink the whole time because this stuff foams whereas crest whitestrips i could move around
and not have to worry
-it seemed to make my teeth a shade or two whiter

my over all idea about this product is that i would buy it again but only as a touch up whiter, if I was whitening my teeth for the first time i would use crest whitestrips and then when my teeth started looking dingy i'd go for the cheaper alternative ( which i did =P )

ok this is going to be a long one lol,

got this stuff from ebay as you cant freely get it in the UK. First thing i would say is bin the mouth guard you can get in the set box with this and buy some thermoform guards which you can mould to your teeth and sit better in your mouth without leaking gel. personaly i paint this on my teeth with an ear bud or Qtip and then slip the guards on and leave for 10. 15. 20 mins max.

Pros-
definatley works and well at that, cheap and for the amount you use each application a tube will last a long time.

helped stripped the staining off my dads teeth which believe me was bad from 40 years of smoking and a bad brushing regime.

ok taste not as vile as some other whiteners i have used and is by far the most effective i have found.

cons- i could not use this for two weeks straight as it ended up making my lower teeth so painfully sensitive when i have it on and now my gums bleed a lot which i have never had a problem with before. I now have to use a sensitive tooth paste and after a few weeks i tried again and still get seering pain so this is reserved for my top row now.

also my mum tried this for a good two weeks and it did nothing at all for her.

All in all if you use this make sure you watch your gums and sensitivity as this is a product you will need to top up on, also may not work for you.

HTH

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

working great! it makes my gums ache a little, but it really whitens very nicely. I combine this with a whitening toothpaste. I love this product, so cheap and effective.

I've been using plus white for a few days and can already see a difference.
I have tried Crest strips but my teeth got very sore so I only used them occasionally and really didn't see much of a difference. I tried swishing straight hydrogen peroxide for a few minutes on my teeth. It made my teeth look brighter but not as white as I wanted but I didn't have any sensitivity with it.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff does wonderful things to my stained teeth, It brightens It whitens and makes my teefers sparkle haha.....my teeth come out so white in pics...yay to Kandee for the rec and its soooo cheap I got it for 6 bucks at rite aid!!!!

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I LOVE this product i always repurchase this product it is so simple to use just throw it on when you are about to jump in the shower and then wash it out in about 10 minutes it has great results. If you are a first time user expect stunning results by your third treatment. I love this stuff i got into this product after watching a youtube video on it. And its the best teeth whitener out there specially for the price. Its really cheap i was able to purchase the whole set with the tray and mouthwash and etc for $6.99 at a local store here in N.J called National Liquidators. This item does tend to be hard to come by though you can either get it there if you live in jersey or online or i have also seen it at CVS for about $7.99. I will definitely continue to use this product for years to come:)

Popular Misc Beauty Tools