Plus White - 5 Minute Speed Whitening Gel

4.3

Water (Aqua), Poloxamer 407, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Methyl Salicylate, Sodium Saccharin, Phosphoric Acid.

on 10/21/2009 1:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i have been whitening my teeth once a year for the past 4 years and once again my teeth were looking a little dingy and it was time for me to whiten them again. Normally, I use Crest Whitestrips however, I was beginning to find the cost a little too much. after watching a few youtube videos on this product i decided to give Plus White a try

PROS
-the price is AMAZING compared to crest whitestrips
- I did not experience any sensitivity to my teeth or gum
- the taste is kinda minty
-very fast procedure-5 minutes ( whitestrips take 30 minutes)
- it seemed to only make my teeth a shade or two whiter

CONS
-first of all mine didnt come with a mouth guard thing so i had to take extra time applying the gel to my teeth with a cotton swab.
- i hate how i had to just keep my mouth open for 5 minutes ( 5 minutes can feel like 500) whereas crest whitestrips i was able to close my mouth
-i had to stand over the sink the whole time because this stuff foams whereas crest whitestrips i could move around
and not have to worry
-it seemed to make my teeth a shade or two whiter

my over all idea about this product is that i would buy it again but only as a touch up whiter, if I was whitening my teeth for the first time i would use crest whitestrips and then when my teeth started looking dingy i'd go for the cheaper alternative ( which i did =P )

on 10/1/2009 3:58:00 PM

ok this is going to be a long one lol,

got this stuff from ebay as you cant freely get it in the UK. First thing i would say is bin the mouth guard you can get in the set box with this and buy some thermoform guards which you can mould to your teeth and sit better in your mouth without leaking gel. personaly i paint this on my teeth with an ear bud or Qtip and then slip the guards on and leave for 10. 15. 20 mins max.

Pros-
definatley works and well at that, cheap and for the amount you use each application a tube will last a long time.

helped stripped the staining off my dads teeth which believe me was bad from 40 years of smoking and a bad brushing regime.

ok taste not as vile as some other whiteners i have used and is by far the most effective i have found.

cons- i could not use this for two weeks straight as it ended up making my lower teeth so painfully sensitive when i have it on and now my gums bleed a lot which i have never had a problem with before. I now have to use a sensitive tooth paste and after a few weeks i tried again and still get seering pain so this is reserved for my top row now.

also my mum tried this for a good two weeks and it did nothing at all for her.

All in all if you use this make sure you watch your gums and sensitivity as this is a product you will need to top up on, also may not work for you.

HTH

on 10/1/2009 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

working great! it makes my gums ache a little, but it really whitens very nicely. I combine this with a whitening toothpaste. I love this product, so cheap and effective.

on 9/14/2009 3:05:00 PM

I've been using plus white for a few days and can already see a difference.
I have tried Crest strips but my teeth got very sore so I only used them occasionally and really didn't see much of a difference. I tried swishing straight hydrogen peroxide for a few minutes on my teeth. It made my teeth look brighter but not as white as I wanted but I didn't have any sensitivity with it.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff does wonderful things to my stained teeth, It brightens It whitens and makes my teefers sparkle haha.....my teeth come out so white in pics...yay to Kandee for the rec and its soooo cheap I got it for 6 bucks at rite aid!!!!

on 9/9/2009 10:35:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I LOVE this product i always repurchase this product it is so simple to use just throw it on when you are about to jump in the shower and then wash it out in about 10 minutes it has great results. If you are a first time user expect stunning results by your third treatment. I love this stuff i got into this product after watching a youtube video on it. And its the best teeth whitener out there specially for the price. Its really cheap i was able to purchase the whole set with the tray and mouthwash and etc for $6.99 at a local store here in N.J called National Liquidators. This item does tend to be hard to come by though you can either get it there if you live in jersey or online or i have also seen it at CVS for about $7.99. I will definitely continue to use this product for years to come:)

on 9/7/2009 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Got this because of the good reviews here on MUA, unfortunately this just did not work for me. I have tried using this for 2 weeks, twice a day for at-least 15 min but I barely see any differences. My teeth are slightly stained and yellow because I had braces couple of years ago. I still recommend this, its worth a try since it seems to work for others just not everyone.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This actually works! I mean your not going to go from people mistaking your teeth for corn kernels to a dazzling blinding white smile but it will left stains a lot and you will notice a difference. I hated Crest White Strips and I know they come highly recommend but this Plus White was much better for me. Was faster and easier and had more results.

on 8/29/2009 9:28:00 AM

I bought this because of all the good reviews on mua. I have used it morning and night for the last 3 days, at 10mins a time. My teeth look brighter, but they really ache. Hope this will pass. i am going to give them a break until aching has passed and try again. I use it in gum shields and have got through a hell of a lot of product. Maybe that is the problem. I'll keep trying and update.

on 8/29/2009 2:13:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff rocks. Its really cheap to purchase and works amazingly well. I notice a difference even after 1 use. I already had pretty white teeth but this stuff made them shine. Would completely recommend it. I leave it on for 30 mins once a day and it works fantastically.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools