Cover Girl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

3.4

on 6/12/2009 2:57:00 AM

This eyeliner goes on easy and is very precise. BUT.. it smudges quickly on the outside corners of my eyes and doesn't stay on very long. I used this at a wedding last week and I looked horrible because this thing gave me racoon eyes. I think I'll stick to my liquid liners.

on 5/31/2009 11:23:00 PM

OMGOSH! this purchase was the best thing that ever happened to me (well, not literally, hehe!).
i got this in onyx it is (like the name says) THE perfect point plus. i recommend this to anyone who wants a creamyyy eyeliner, and it also has a smudger which is a plus!

pros:
- it has very very little to no smudges
- really pigmented
- has a soft smudger which is gentle for your eye area
- is good for smokey looks

cons:
- can reverse product back in container which sucks, especially if you twist to much out.
- may come of if you are sweating or something..
( tip: set your eyeliner w/ eyeshadow but make sure it matches your eyeliner or similiar )

hope my review helped!

- sunshine

LOOOOOVE!!!!!! this is the BEST thing ive tried for my hooded eyelids. it glides on soo smooth and it has a smudger sponge on the end. i have these in grey, black, & brown and im dying to try the blue color now that i know it exists. i would recommend these to anybody who has trouble with regular pencils and/or liquids. plus it is drugstore! its an automatic crayon that you click up and it is so perfect

on 5/19/2009 4:10:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have been using Cover Girl's Perfect Point Plus in black onyx for over three years & I have never felt the need to change eyeliners. I love how smoothly & precisely it is applied.

on 5/14/2009 10:13:00 PM

This formula goes on really smooth, but its just too creamy for my taste. Didnt set as I wouldve liked it to. Wouldnt recommend if youre trying to get a precise line.

on 5/12/2009 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was one of the first liners I ever used. They do the job, but in my opinion, just ordinary. For d/s liners, I like Revlon Colorstay liners more- they don't slip off my eyes as easily!

on 5/11/2009 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i think these liners are just okay. i have them in charcoal and black onyx. the payoff is somewhat hard to come out and i find that it is difficult to sharpen them because they turn very dull. the smudger is just okay with the job, somewhat flimsy. i would probably not buy these liners again even tho they are so cheap and i don't really rec them.

on 5/7/2009 7:26:00 AM

This is a nice cheap eyeliner for a typical everyday look, but only when used lightly. As others have mentioned, it does smudge and smear a lot. A tip when using it: when applying, put it on and smudge it out, then remove whatever you don't want. This way, it doesn't smear throughou the day. The staying power isn't so great, but I would buy it again.

on 5/5/2009 9:50:00 PM

horrible, horrible, horrible.

it goes on fairly easy and it's really smooth, but it doesn't stay on that long. maybe after a couple of ours it would start to smudge, giving me ugly raccoon eyes! when i wore it, it just made me look like a total mess. definitely not buying this again.

on 4/28/2009 12:09:00 PM

Overall I like this liner. It goes on so smoothly and is very blendable. It's perfect for the waterline and great for a smokey eye. Be careful if you have oily lids and teary eyes...this will bleed all over your face! I don't like that the tip doesn't retract...that's stupid! But, I will continue to use this until I find a better pencil liner