October 25, 2014 | 1341 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus Eyeliners

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 4:10:00 PM More reviews by bkandy88

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. I have been using Cover Girl's Perfect Point Plus in black onyx for over three years & I have never felt the need to change eyeliners. I love how smoothly & precisely it is applied.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2009 10:13:00 PM More reviews by jdelro6

This formula goes on really smooth, but its just too creamy for my taste. Didnt set as I wouldve liked it to. Wouldnt recommend if youre trying to get a precise line.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/12/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

This was one of the first liners I ever used. They do the job, but in my opinion, just ordinary. For d/s liners, I like Revlon Colorstay liners more- they don't slip off my eyes as easily!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/11/2009 5:20:00 PM More reviews by cat070992

i think these liners are just okay. i have them in charcoal and black onyx. the payoff is somewhat hard to come out and i find that it is difficult to sharpen them because they turn very dull. the smudger is just okay with the job, somewhat flimsy. i would probably not buy these liners again even tho they are so cheap and i don't really rec them.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/7/2009 7:26:00 AM More reviews by meringues

This is a nice cheap eyeliner for a typical everyday look, but only when used lightly. As others have mentioned, it does smudge and smear a lot. A tip when using it: when applying, put it on and smudge it out, then remove whatever you don't want. This way, it doesn't smear throughou the day. The staying power isn't so great, but I would buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/5/2009 9:50:00 PM More reviews by canariii

horrible, horrible, horrible.

it goes on fairly easy and it's really smooth, but it doesn't stay on that long. maybe after a couple of ours it would start to smudge, giving me ugly raccoon eyes! when i wore it, it just made me look like a total mess. definitely not buying this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/28/2009 12:09:00 PM More reviews by jstrake1

Overall I like this liner. It goes on so smoothly and is very blendable. It's perfect for the waterline and great for a smokey eye. Be careful if you have oily lids and teary eyes...this will bleed all over your face! I don't like that the tip doesn't retract...that's stupid! But, I will continue to use this until I find a better pencil liner

rated 1 of 5 on 4/26/2009 11:36:00 PM More reviews by sappphirelilys

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worst eyeliner I've ever tried! It smudged in less than an hour! Gave me raccoon eyes even w/ UDPP. Won't buy again for sure!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2009 7:32:00 PM More reviews by nhih

I bought this eyeliner when I started using make up and I still have a lot of it left, which means I haven't used it all that much. It doesn't have a lot of staying power and smears easily. Once you twist the pencil out you can't twist it back, which is inconvenient if you accidentally twist it too much. On the up side it is very creamy and goes on your waterline smoothly. I use this with color eyeliners to tight line on my upper lash line to define my eyes a little before going over it with the color eyeliners. I think it would be good if you like to smudge your eyeliner for a smokey effect, but otherwise there are cheaper pencils out there that work better.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2009 7:25:00 PM More reviews by makeupchick713

I LOVE THIS EYELINER. this is my one and only eyeliner i ever use. i have it in espresso and black onyx. i use it to fill in between my upper and lower lashes and use it to line my top lid. it glides on so smoothly and its just too great. i gave it 4 lippys because i dont like the smudger that comes with it. it kinda makes a mess because it doesnt do a great job. but over all this is the best eyeliner ive ever tried.