October 31, 2014 | 1403 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in Lychee Luxe

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2004 10:13:00 PM More reviews by shanidy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a wonderful color on me! I'm ppp, red hair, blue eyes, very little pigment to lips. It has slight shimmer, but not chunky glitter. This color is a warm coral color. I love this with green e/s like bitter and golden olive.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/30/2004 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Tamgirl24

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Awesome peachy/coral shade that looks great w/a tan. I have olive skin & this color really brightens my face (& my teeth..lol) when I wear it. I have worn it w/a blue eye & a shimmery eye & it really complimented both. I highly recommend it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2004 1:32:00 PM More reviews by xClearlyAbSuRDx

I really like this, smells great and looks good on. Like every lipgloss, I just wish it lasted longer. But it does leave a pretty shimmer on my lips afterwards

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2004 9:32:00 PM More reviews by Jonsy

I really like this lipgloss.On me color is peachy coral,very beautiful.I can go sheer or bulid it or use it over Estee Lauder ls "Mango" for a bright color.
goes on smooth,smell good.Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2004 9:52:00 AM More reviews by gleam

Wow beautiful. This is my first lipglass and I love it. Very flattering and brightens my face. Lips look so ripe and juicy. I dab on just a little bit and spread it with my finger. Perfect for summer.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2004 10:36:00 PM More reviews by undivine

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

this is the perfect lipglass for all really warm-toned makeup! i never knew what to wear on my lips when sporting a shadow like chrome yellow or orange, and this is it. i'm pale as death and it's not too overpowering on me as long as i don't load it on. i wouldn't recommend applying this without a mirror because the results can be a bit neon.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2004 8:05:00 PM More reviews by cute_fishy

This is a pretty peachy-coral shade. As one many expect for MAC lipglass, the texture is really quite thick and sticky (like Chanel). But the good thing is it does seem to last longer than quite a few of its competitions.
It's a great summer color. I would imagine that this would look good with a tan, too. On my eternally pale skin (I don't tan, I burn), this looks bright and cheery. I usually use this with a peachy blush (i.e. Biotherm #40) and a bit of mascara to ensure minimal chance of makeup meltdown during those summer months.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2004 10:14:00 PM More reviews by cherbearvx

lg looks very orange in tube but is a nice peachy with glitter on my lips. it's a summer color and very flattering for asian complexion. i'm NC 30 in summer and NC 25 in winter. definitely a keep although i am not a fan of glitter in lg. will repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2004 2:53:00 PM More reviews by PeroxideGloss

My favorite coral lip shade of all time and my favorite Lipglass! Great texture as with all the MAC glosses, as well as a pleasent vanilla fragrance that's never overpowering. The amount of shimmer and glassy shine in this product also makes my lips pop. I'm amost out, but I have complete intensions of re-purchasing as soon as I'm on empty.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2004 9:34:00 PM More reviews by swamp_eyes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This is one of the first Lipglasses i ever bought, and wow, what a way to break me into MAC!! I love this color. Like everyone else said, it's not that scary, but i definitely think it would look better on warm-skinned people than on cool. This looks great paired with Paradisco eyeshadow.