BeneFit Cosmetics That Gal

3.1

water * octyldodecanol * glycerin * cetyl dimethicone * glyceryl stearate * tapioca starch * phenyl trimethicone * potassium cetyl phosphate * cyclopentasiloxane * titanium dioxide * phenoxyethanol * tribehenin * sesame seed oil * caprylyl glycol * mica * behenyl alcohol * cetyl alcohol * polyacrylate 13 * sweet almond seed extract * carbomer * PEG-100 stearate * polylsobutene * aminomethyl propanol * benzophenone-4 * butylene glycol * sorbic acid * lentinus edodes extract * disodium EDTA * BHT * iron oxides * fragrance * sorbitan isostearate * raspberry fruit extract * anthemis nobilis flower extract * polysorbate 20 * sodium methylparaben * algae extract * tin oxide * sodium propylparaben * sodium ethylparaben * methylparaben * linalool * propylene glycol * ethylparaben * butylparaben * chlorphenesin * red33 * citric acid * propylparaben * isobutylparaben * sodium dehydroacetate

on 8/17/2011 10:21:00 AM

LOVE THIS. I fell in love with that gal after years of wearing foundation and powder and having dry skin and melty make-up syndrome by the end of the day i was introduced to it by the benefit lady. As soon as she applied it, it felt cool, smelled nice and I liked it. To be honest I never really used a primer and was a but like what's the point, but first thing in a morning this cool, pink liquid wakes me up and smoothes over my pores. I especially like it because I put it under my eyes and it smoothes out my bags. It's not magic, it's a primer. But I noticed my makeup stays on longer and it gives me a nice pink glow. You can also use it mixed in with foundation, ( I've never tried) one thing I would say I don't like is the packaging, it's cute but the actual bottle is a bit of a pain in the arse, you never know when it's nearly empty and it's a bit pricey around £20 ish I think, so I buy the little sample sizes ones in bulk from eBay, which are cheaper and easier!!

on 8/17/2011 8:57:00 AM

I received a sample size of this in the Confessions of a Concealaholic and to be honest this really didn't brighten my face at all. It smells nice but thats about it. The product basically just rubbed into my skin and did nothing. I am glad that I didn't buy the full size one cause then I would have really been ripped off. It's a shame how these companies charge so much for products that don't even work. I wonder if they even read these reviews.

on 8/14/2011 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This does nothing for my skin, over or under makeup. I have pale cool toned skin and I thought this would brighten up my skin on dull days. It makes absolutely no difference!

on 8/1/2011 5:43:00 PM

Since using this primer I've noticed a big change in my makeup. It stays looking fresh all day and my skin looks much healthier than when I don't use it. When dispensed it is very pink but goes almost transparent when blended into skin. The packaging is cute but I'm worried that when there's not much product left it will be difficult to get out which isn't good considering the price for such a small amount! I will be buying this again when it runs out as it smells great and makes my skin look great, what more could I ask for!?

This is a nice primer, but not one for me. I have a travel-sized version of this and I'm not tempted enough to buy the full size.

This pink primer is brightening, but only slightly. I think your face would look more awake if you added a few drops of Benefit's High Beam or Moon Beam into your foundation or moisturizer.

on 7/18/2011 4:58:00 PM

Was not very impressed with this. I recieved a deluxe sample from sephora. Love the smell, love the packaging... found it made my face more oily.. and made my makeup come off faster.

I still stick to bare essentials prime time.. the best i have used.

on 6/26/2011 11:30:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I have 2 sample sizes (tubes) of That Gal. It is pink but when applied to the skin, it becomes transparent. Its texture is smooth but when applied it is slightly sticky, probably as a primer function (for foundation to adhere to). I didnt notice any difference in foundation staying power nor skin brightening effects. however it does make my concealer application smoother, thus using less concealer than usual. It smells nice, but i wouldnt buy it as a skin primer or as a skin brightener.

on 6/25/2011 2:08:00 AM

Really (if it was an option), I would probably say that "MAYBE" I would buy this product again. I love the packaging and the smell is divine. However, as a primer it is only so-so. I much prefer "Dr. Feelgood" and "the Porefessional" over "That Gal" for priming my face. This product is a wonderful highlighter, and it looks awesome on cheeks like the person bellow me stated. It is an alright product overall, but if you are looking for an actual "primer," I would skip this product and go on to something else.

on 6/24/2011 7:25:00 AM

As a primer- meh. But as a highlighter to give lift and light to cheekbones, this is a winner. I have a round face and cant be bothered with massive contouring each day but a few taps of ths stuff on each cheek bone and WHAM , sculpted face.

on 6/22/2011 12:20:00 AM

The packaging is Parisian, which is very cute. This smells delicious and my only problem with this is that it oftentimes comes up with too much product, wasting a lot of the product, which is NOT something i want in a 30 dollar primer. I probably would buy again if it were the only thing left in the store.