October 24, 2014 | 1745 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Bent Eyeliner Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2009 11:42:00 PM More reviews by VioletEidolon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG I love this brush! I have had it for a year and it is still going strong! The price is great as weel and it applies fluidline like a dream. Def will repurchase if needed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2009 11:37:00 PM More reviews by maybeiloveyou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS!!! It's such a great brush for a great price. I can actually recommend most Sonia Kashuk brushes, they all seem to be made really well. No shedding, and they apply products very smoothly and evenly. I love using the bent eyeliner brush with MAC's fluidline liner. You can create a thin or thick line with this brush, and it's very easy to get right up to the lashline. No complaints!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2009 5:19:00 PM More reviews by ollykat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It is well known that having the right tool can make or break a project. This tiny brush proves it. At the tender age of 43 I finally began using eye-liner (so I'm a late bloomer, sue me). I obviously had a serious learning curve to overcome. In trying creme liners i was constantly frustrated with the mess I would make and was ready to admit my ineptness. After seeing reviews here, I thought I would give it one more shot since this brush is relatively inexpensive. Oh Joy!!! I can even achieve the little wing on the end, although I don't since I find it looks kinda goofy on me. After use, I put a dab of Dr. Bronners soap in my palm and wiggle the brush in it to clean. Has kept its shape beautifully.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2009 4:40:00 PM More reviews by mochaholic

I use this to apply cake/gel eyeliner and it works great. The bent tip makes application much easier. Highly recommended if you like liquid-lined looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by bebo1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Oh man, I finally found one at target! It's so easy to apply cream liner with this. So easy and fast -- now I don't have to wait until I'm feeling patient to get a great clean line!

Plus you can just give a little flick/twist at the end for a great flip!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2009 10:49:00 PM More reviews by carolineee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I saw a rave review on the brush at youtube and finally got my hands on one today.

I haven't used my Clinique cream (or gel?) eyeliner pot in awhile because I didn't have a brush for it. The mini brush that came with it sucked. So I thought about getting the Smashbox brush #9, but good thing I saw the review on SK brushes.

I used it today and it's great. I haven't washed it yet, so I don't know if the bristles will become crazy, but so far so good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 6:52:00 PM More reviews by pipsqu3ak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not crazy about it. Maybe I got a dud, but the bristles all stick straight out, ever since the 1st time I washed it. When I press the bristles down, no matter how much product I have on the brush, the bristles just splay out of shape, way too thick to make the thin line everyone's talking about.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2009 6:31:00 PM More reviews by jbeans33

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love it!!! Works very well with Clinique brush on cream liners (I don't care for the brush that the product comes with). Definitely need to pick up another one of these as a back up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2009 6:48:00 AM More reviews by angelyshis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm such a klutz and until I found this brush I could never walk out of the house with gel eyeliner without feeling like a fool with my uneven and generally messy e/l, The forst time I used this brush it was like magic. I did a straight perfectly graduated line with my gel liner and didn't even have to try that hard. I was shocked at the result. The hairs are just long enough to give a little bit of stiffness, but still allowed for a great flow. I will always have one of these brushes in my arsenal.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 6:54:00 PM More reviews by jdelro6

I can't believe it. On the first try using this brush, I got a Great line. After reading from other reviews the ease of this brush, I was a little reluctant, but they were all right. The angled tip makes it so easy! It is my HG for eyeliner brushes.