Sonia Kashuk Bent Eyeliner Brush

4.6

brush

on 5/19/2009 10:21:00 AM

nice brush, gives ya more control over your line. perfect length handle, over~all good quality brush, personally, i like the slant tip brush that avon puts out, same concept, but the tip is flat line of bristles more like a true eyeliner brush. the sonia kashuk is a circular whisp of bristles.

on 5/13/2009 12:14:00 PM

this brush makes applying any gel/cream eyeliner a breeze. i had been using slanted brushes before and it was always kind of a guessing game as to how thick or thin the line would be and sometimes it would end up a little farther from the lashline than i intended.

with this brush you have complete control over both the thickness of the line and exactly where it is applied. it is also great for the waterline because it is so small and precise.

if you avoid gel or cream liners because you cant get the exact line you want or you feel like it always looks messy/uneven, youre probably using the wrong brush! try this one, you will be glad you did. im going to get them for all my liners, especially cause theyre only like $7!

on 5/10/2009 2:14:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Wow! Brushes does make a difference. I used to use a small eye angle brush to apply my gel eyeliner, and it was so much harder to control. The Sonia Kashuk bent eyeliner brush is awesome! It gives me so much more control of how much product I use and the thickness of creating my eyeliner. I love this brush for my gel liner.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

OMG I love this brush! I have had it for a year and it is still going strong! The price is great as weel and it applies fluidline like a dream. Def will repurchase if needed.

LOVE THIS!!! It's such a great brush for a great price. I can actually recommend most Sonia Kashuk brushes, they all seem to be made really well. No shedding, and they apply products very smoothly and evenly. I love using the bent eyeliner brush with MAC's fluidline liner. You can create a thin or thick line with this brush, and it's very easy to get right up to the lashline. No complaints!

on 4/16/2009 5:19:00 PM

It is well known that having the right tool can make or break a project. This tiny brush proves it. At the tender age of 43 I finally began using eye-liner (so I'm a late bloomer, sue me). I obviously had a serious learning curve to overcome. In trying creme liners i was constantly frustrated with the mess I would make and was ready to admit my ineptness. After seeing reviews here, I thought I would give it one more shot since this brush is relatively inexpensive. Oh Joy!!! I can even achieve the little wing on the end, although I don't since I find it looks kinda goofy on me. After use, I put a dab of Dr. Bronners soap in my palm and wiggle the brush in it to clean. Has kept its shape beautifully.

on 4/16/2009 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I use this to apply cake/gel eyeliner and it works great. The bent tip makes application much easier. Highly recommended if you like liquid-lined looks.

on 4/16/2009 4:13:00 PM

Oh man, I finally found one at target! It's so easy to apply cream liner with this. So easy and fast -- now I don't have to wait until I'm feeling patient to get a great clean line!

Plus you can just give a little flick/twist at the end for a great flip!

on 4/1/2009 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I saw a rave review on the brush at youtube and finally got my hands on one today.

I haven't used my Clinique cream (or gel?) eyeliner pot in awhile because I didn't have a brush for it. The mini brush that came with it sucked. So I thought about getting the Smashbox brush #9, but good thing I saw the review on SK brushes.

I used it today and it's great. I haven't washed it yet, so I don't know if the bristles will become crazy, but so far so good.

on 3/26/2009 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

I'm not crazy about it. Maybe I got a dud, but the bristles all stick straight out, ever since the 1st time I washed it. When I press the bristles down, no matter how much product I have on the brush, the bristles just splay out of shape, way too thick to make the thin line everyone's talking about.

Popular Makeup Brushes