July 31, 2014 | 1039 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2007 11:33:00 AM More reviews by kate_rose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Edit: Oh dear, this is another product fallen to the wrath of the mighty soft contact lens. It now makes my eyes sore and weepy, and sticks to my lenses. Cant' even wear it without lenses now. It was great until I got them. It's not suitable for contact lens wearers at all. Back to the drawing board.

Original: Well, damn, they don't sell this product in the UK, but I got me one off US eBay and it works a treat. I wear black eyeliner everytime I leave the house so I'm always on the lookout for good, reasonably priced eyeliners that last as long as humanly possible (and that are automatic, as I always get pencil shavings in my eyes with normal pencils). This is nice, thick, creamy and lasts ages and ages. It's so good I just ordered another 4 from the US for £12, which is a bargain compared to the other half-decent eyeliners I've used. Absolutely top stuff, new HG for me :D

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2007 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

It doesn“t last as i hoped. Nice color (it is very black) but it smudges a lot. I“ve tried others half cheaper and with better staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i've tried almost all kinds of liners and other than the mac fluidliners and bobbi brown gel liners these don't smudge or budge. stay on me all day until i wash it off.. sometimes it wont even wash off so i have to use a makeup remover. classic color that goes w/ any and every eyeshadow colors...even on bare eyes. i even like these better the the mac fl and the bb gl because i have an easier time w/ a pencil where the fluidliners and gel liners are more difficult to get a hang of. these are ALOT cheaper too. i always find myself going back to these. hg material for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2007 7:26:00 PM More reviews by laffytaffy78

my HG eyeliner! i used to ALWAYS use chanel black eyeliner, but this works just the same on me but for half the price! i love it! and i always look for the buy one get one free sales at the drug stores. i stock up so i never run out! it even comes with a sharpener at the end of the pencil. how convenient!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 3:42:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

i very rarely wear black eyeliner, so i didnt want to splurge on something more high-end. ive had luck with this eyeliner in vixen and brown, so i decided to try it in black. this is your basic black pencil liner with very good staying power. it comes with a sharpener at the bottom of the pencil, which is useful. i will definitely repurchase when i run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2007 11:55:00 AM More reviews by waddlesworth

I got this 50% off and its great eyeliner, it goes on really smoothly and is very black. It lasts all day too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2007 6:19:00 AM More reviews by LexzCW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

For a while this was my staple eyeliner because it stayed on so well, even If I was sweating, and It's a decent shade of black. My only complaint is that if it gets smudged it looks bad, and it can be hard to correct. It's even a little hard to remove at night. I should also note, that at the time when this was my staple I worked as a costumer and spent a lot of time in HOT, HUMID back rooms and dressing areas, so this holds up well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2007 8:38:00 AM More reviews by zori

This is one of my staples. Great for lining the waterline as well as tightlining. It does not run and stays well for the entire day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2007 5:24:00 AM More reviews by jekki012

Love this eyeliner! I like this almost as the MAC black technakohl eyeliner (the only reason for liking the MAC one more is that it seems to be a more intense shade of black). It has great staying power even after going out all night, and it glides smoothly, even on the waterline! Definitely a staple in my makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2007 5:10:00 PM More reviews by xiaopengyou7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for every day! Stays on really well, and the built in sharpener lets me draw a really precise line. Looks awful if it gets smudged though!