April 16, 2014 | 912 users online

Eyeliner - Revlon - Colorstay Eyeliner-Black

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 2:36:00 PM More reviews by Steph0891

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i've tried almost all kinds of liners and other than the mac fluidliners and bobbi brown gel liners these don't smudge or budge. stay on me all day until i wash it off.. sometimes it wont even wash off so i have to use a makeup remover. classic color that goes w/ any and every eyeshadow colors...even on bare eyes. i even like these better the the mac fl and the bb gl because i have an easier time w/ a pencil where the fluidliners and gel liners are more difficult to get a hang of. these are ALOT cheaper too. i always find myself going back to these. hg material for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2007 7:26:00 PM More reviews by laffytaffy78

my HG eyeliner! i used to ALWAYS use chanel black eyeliner, but this works just the same on me but for half the price! i love it! and i always look for the buy one get one free sales at the drug stores. i stock up so i never run out! it even comes with a sharpener at the end of the pencil. how convenient!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 3:42:00 AM More reviews by nakeeyark

i very rarely wear black eyeliner, so i didnt want to splurge on something more high-end. ive had luck with this eyeliner in vixen and brown, so i decided to try it in black. this is your basic black pencil liner with very good staying power. it comes with a sharpener at the bottom of the pencil, which is useful. i will definitely repurchase when i run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2007 11:55:00 AM More reviews by waddlesworth

I got this 50% off and its great eyeliner, it goes on really smoothly and is very black. It lasts all day too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2007 6:19:00 AM More reviews by LexzCW

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

For a while this was my staple eyeliner because it stayed on so well, even If I was sweating, and It's a decent shade of black. My only complaint is that if it gets smudged it looks bad, and it can be hard to correct. It's even a little hard to remove at night. I should also note, that at the time when this was my staple I worked as a costumer and spent a lot of time in HOT, HUMID back rooms and dressing areas, so this holds up well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2007 8:38:00 AM More reviews by zori

This is one of my staples. Great for lining the waterline as well as tightlining. It does not run and stays well for the entire day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2007 5:24:00 AM More reviews by jekki012

Love this eyeliner! I like this almost as the MAC black technakohl eyeliner (the only reason for liking the MAC one more is that it seems to be a more intense shade of black). It has great staying power even after going out all night, and it glides smoothly, even on the waterline! Definitely a staple in my makeup bag.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2007 5:10:00 PM More reviews by xiaopengyou7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great for every day! Stays on really well, and the built in sharpener lets me draw a really precise line. Looks awful if it gets smudged though!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2007 9:51:00 AM More reviews by Pbbunnie

Now i'm not exactly familar with make up yet, still experimenting, with eyeliner... i have had a lot of experience with a large variety of brands. For the long lasting color that doesn't pull or tug your eyes, this is the eyeliner for you. The twisty always seems to get loose for me but it is not a huge deal as it still works. I just started using stila smudge pots and so far i really like them, if i decide to keep using them I will most likely use this for precison lines and when i don't have time or just too lazy. I love this product! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2007 3:18:00 AM More reviews by user24678

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I do a very thick line on my top lid and Maybelline's waterproof liquid eyeliner just kept dragging and removing the eyeliner that was already there. It was also very sheer and streaky. I tried Revlon's Colorstay liquid eyeliner and not only does it go on much easier and look more solid, but it seems to last longer as well. It can still be a little fussy at times when applying, but nothing really bad. The black is a very bold black as well. Not dull-looking like some other brands. The price is alright and you get a pretty good product for what you pay. I'm satisfied.