Maybelline Great Lash Mascara

2.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Ozokerite, Shellac, Glyceryl Stearate, Triethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methylparaben, Quaternium 15, Simethicone, Quaternium 22, Butylparaben, May Contain ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510) (CI 77510), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289) (CI 77289), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 4/7/2014 8:31:00 PM

I will buy this maybe once a year if I see it on sale. It's more of a daytime work mascara, not good enough for a night out. I do like the brush as it's small and easy to get even the tiny lashes without clumping.

on 4/6/2014 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

I saw this at Wal-Mart for $3.50 so i decided to buy and try it. I actually ended up liking it. It doesnt clump up my lashes or make them look fake. It gives my lashes a natural and lifted look. If you are looking for a more natural look then i would definitely recommend this.

Definitely not the product I was expecting after all the great things I'd read about it. It was on sale for $11AUD and I was running low on my HG so decided to take a chance. It's not so much the mascara that is horrible, more the brush. I've been using it with a different brush (L'Oreal Million Lashes) and it works great with that. So formulation is good but the brush is terrible. Wouldn't buy again. I'll happily shell out the $30 for Million Lashes next time.

on 4/3/2014 11:49:00 AM

I have small eyes and pretty much non-existant lashes. So I need something that really makes a difference. This looks like I put nothing on at all! Even when I apply 3 coats - nada. Waste of time, effort and money.

If you already have long, thick lashes this will probably gives you a nice natural look. But if you want any noticeable volume or length I would keep on walking and not bother with this.

on 4/2/2014 12:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I don't understand the cult following of this mascara! Back when I was a teenager and first started wearing makeup I bought an Almay mascara and it was perfect for a starter mascara. I then bought this mascara because "everyone was using it" and I hated it. I'm 35 years old now and I decided to try this stuff again..... I should've saved the few dollars this cost me. After one use it went straight to the trash. It did nothing for my lashes. I like a mascara that gives volume and length and this definitely isn't it. I don't understand why this stuff is raved about in magazines. My fave mascara is Maybelline Volume Express Falsies the original waterproof formula (not the Flared and not Black Drama)

on 4/2/2014 12:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This mascara has a horrible brush which does nothing for my lashes. The application is clumpy and it melts off after two hours. In Australia it's around $15 which is a total waste of money.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

only plus side would be the price, it's cheap... but
The brush is terrible and clumpy. the formula is okay, the price is great, but its very irritating to your eyes and it burns the first time you use it. I use a old mascara wand that i like and dip it in the great lash bottle, because i'm cheap and i don't want to waste it, but i won't buy again.

This was my first mascara. It's a decent mascara for the price, but definitely not an HG product. Also, I feel it's a bit drying, so it's a good idea to use a lash conditioner or a bit of olive oil on your eyelashes at night to avoid breakage

on 3/30/2014 5:16:00 PM

I guess I am in the minority on here but I really like this mascara. It never clumps or flakes and gives my lashes a nice separated and natural look

Worst mascara ever. Unless you like your eyes to look like short spider legs. I am clueless as to how it's been around so long. It just doesn't do what a woman needs her mascara to do: thicken, lengthen, and be clump free. It does the opposite of all these things. The reviews speak for themselves.