September 17, 2014 | 986 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Annabellapop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I never understood why this mascara was a cult favorite and why many woman swear by it. It did absolutly NOTHING for my lashes. It smudges, and it doesnt give ANY volume OR length. It doesnt help my lashes. I have medium length lashes but theyre not thick, and it seems this mascara only works on people who already have long and thick lashes. Bottom line, i DO NOT recommend this product

rated 1 of 5 on 12/4/2013 11:47:00 AM More reviews by TheStyleChronicles

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I will never understand what makes this mascara such a cult fave. It does absolutely NOTHING for my lashes. Just coats them, but there is no real definition, length or volume. Great price and cute package does nothing for the mascara itself.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by missuniverse

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think that this mascara has good potential but for the look I was going for it did not work it didn't lengthen and i was disappointed because it was supposed to be an amazing product, but it fell short of the hype. It got all over my lids, the brush sucked and was flimsy, and it hardly did anything for my lashes but made them clump flake and be black. Save your money on something like the Maybelline falsies the purple one. It is really good for the bottom lashes though. I will give it props for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Zelmora

Wow, so many bad reviews! I don't think it's that bad actually, I bought it in a whim and I'm kinda liking it. It has a pretty small brush compared to most mascaras which is nice for the lower lashes (no need to splurge on Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara perhaps?). To me it wasn't clumpy at all, I curl my lashes and use one coat on them and they look fab - if I feel there's a little bit too much on the wand I just wipe the excess off with a tissue.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by LBVero

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this mascara! I use the clear version first then go ever it with the black version. It separates my lases and beefs them up with NO clumps, cleans off easily at night, I also think the product has made my lashes longer using them in tandem! I just dont understand the bad reviews, I have used all the high ends and prefer this over any! I have and will buy this again and again!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2013 8:18:00 AM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Ugh where do I begin with the most over hyped mascara on the drugstore market? It gives a cheap, thick product build up to your lashes, horrible clumps, doesn't lenghthen, the brush is flimsy... gosh it's just the worst mascara ever! The only reason why this is the supposed #1 mascara in the world is because makeup artists use it to touch up lashes for a photoshoot. I regret I even bought this product. Next time, I won't settle out of desperation.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2013 12:44:00 PM More reviews by Brooklynzigzag

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Easy and Buildable and you can find it at any given drug store! I use the curved brush and it holds my curl better than any high end mascara. Did I mention how cheap it issss??? Nuff said

rated 2 of 5 on 11/18/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

hated this. i doesnt do anything but make ur lashes look black

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 4:24:00 PM More reviews by Maryso

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

No..Nothing special. Maybe good for like someone's very first makeup kit but there are so many better formulas out there!
Made my lashes look straight and almost shorter than before I applied it.
I'll pass!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2013 11:56:00 PM More reviews by k33pc4lm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was blessed with long curly lashes..............that aren't very dark. woomp woomp :( if i dont wear mascara, my lashes are barely there and i look so tired! most mascara on the market is aimed to lengthen, something i dont need and those that claim to "volumize" just arent dark enough for me or they are too clumpy...... so i decided to try this baby here

at first, i hated it. the brush couldnt comb through my lashes, but i loved how dark and wet the formula was. after 2 months of trying, i gave up and bought benefit they're real! i love Benefit they're real! they make my lashes super long and feathery. but, i noticed that my tube dried out pretty quickly and benefit still wasnt making my lashes super dark. idk why, but something told me to dig for my great lash again.......

when i layer they're real on top on the great lash GURRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL let me tell YOU i REALLY look like im wearing flasies!

i learned the way the brush is designed, it's not meant to be used the traditional zig zag pull up through the lashes method. i took great lash and rolled it onto my lashes and oooh child that brush grabbed onto each lash like a baby to its mother and i got GORGEOUS definition. btter than any high end ive tried. this formula is VERY VERY VERY WET so you will end up with it all over your lid but it is a small price to pay for how fabulous this mascara is. also, because it is wet, it is easy to get clumpy fast. but, i let it dry while i do my other eye and then let both eyes dry as i contour my face with bronzer and THEN layer my benefit mascara on top to add the extra length and separation.

overall, i love great lash now and i feel like if you experiment with it, you'll love it too