April 19, 2014 | 1708 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Great Lash Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 12:09:00 AM More reviews by amye7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Awesome mascara. Curl your eyelashes, apply mascara, and you're done. Lasts the whole day. A Classic.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by 26Alexandra

I have short and fine lashes. This mascara just isn't for me. People who already have long or full lashes will have better results with this. The great thing about this mascara is that it doesn't dry out easily at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by VanessaluvsU

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is soo good for beginners and I love how it doesn't dry out at all. This mascara is perfect for natural looks but if you layer it a lot you can make your lashes appear long and full. You have to be careful on the bottom lashes because the formula is on the wet side it can transfer. Minimal flaking with this and I always seem to come back to it. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 7/13/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I like that this mascara adds length for me, but it doesn't add volume at all and it doesn't hold a curl, and it kinda clumps. But it doesn't smudge or flake. It's not horrible but it's not great. But overall I wouldn't recommend it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:53:00 PM More reviews by adeleme

It really doesn't do much for me, but it's not all that bad. I have short lashes, so I prefer something that will give me more volume. But I heard the reviews about this and got one; this is my first mascara. I wore it out on a hot humid day and it smeared :( But on not-so-humid days I've worn it outside for an afternoon and it stayed put. So it's not all that bad--but I still wouldn't repurchase. It just doesn't do much for my lashes.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 12:55:00 AM More reviews by cocorawr

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cute colors on the packaging, but that's about the only positive I have to say about this. Doesn't hold a curl, which is my biggest must-have! I don't remember it clumping, since I hate spider eyes/clumps, so maybe that was a plus for it as well. Didn't lengthen or really add volume, so I guess I can only say that this just made my lashes darker. And straight.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by cutejuju1001

My friend recommended this product for me because i wanted a separating mascara, i bought i yesterday. Have to say the brush is difficult to use and it clumps if u do not apply it properly, but it is quite separating

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 1:21:00 PM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

OK mascara all around but nothing impressive. I have naturally thick long lashes and need something to lengthen, define, and curl a bit more. I am not after a volumizing mascara. This one is good, probably not worse than their Falsies or Colossal. All Maybelline are very black and are hard to take off and this one is not different.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by Lr1336

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I got this mascara to see what all the hype was about and I don't understand what the big deal is. It didn't make my lashes that long or thick and it's clumpy. It's not horrible but it's not amazing either. I'm glad it's inexpensive or else it would've been a waste.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/5/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by butterflylipz

i honestly don't get why everyone (especially makeup artists) find this mascara so great!
it's OK. but this is it! JUST OK. i've had better and i've had worse. s

so for all you out there looking for a good mascara either do your research and try em out till u find one you like or do the tried and true way of just plain asking a gal what she uses if you like what shes wearing. i've found my nail lady, waxing lady, and several cosmetics that i can't live without now that way! and i've found that fellow women are more than happy to share the info... so don't be shy girls! it's flattering when someone asks about what your wearing because they are essentially saying that whatever it is your doing/wearing is working and they wanna try it for themselves! :-)

so, again, i just don't get it about this mascara.....
honestly i don't remember what the name is of my favorite cause i can't afford it right now.... but it's one or more of the Lancome line... their mascara is spendy....it goes for about $27 - $30 depending on what you buy but WOW that stuff is great. again, however, to each their own.

if your not sure try and score some samples! thats best anyways because us ladies are "supposed" to throw out our mascara every 3 months anyways. (little secret: if you do what your supposed to along the lines of hygiene....especially NOT LETTING others use your eye makeup then you might be able to get away with using your mascara a little longer....don't hold me to that though. god forbid any of you would get some eye infection because u didn't throw out you mascara but that is what works for me!)

oh and also....all those ads u see in the magazines for mascara....they use false lashes on th models....yep all of em.... some of the time the ad will even have it written super, super tiny....but yeah nobodys lashes looks THAT good from JUST mascara i don't care if your heidi-freaking-klum....thems false lashes ladies!!!!

so don't despair!!!! good luck to all of us on our quest for the perfect mascara!!!! :-p