September 16, 2014 | 1503 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - 24-7 Glide on eyeliner in bourbon

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by lilaclufy19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The 24-7 liners undoubtedly have the creamiest, dreamiest formula in the market. I am in love. However, Bourbon didn't live up to my high expectations. While the pencil applies like a dream, with little to no tugging on the lid, the intensity of the pencil is merely mediocre. Bourbon is much too light to line the upper lashline with, IMO. I prefer black-brown or soft black cream liners for this purpose. That being said, others may like that Bourbon isn't a harsh black or brown, so for that reason I am rating solely on the performance of the liner, not on the shade itself.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2009 11:04:00 AM More reviews by mrsbigsky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this because of the radiant color and smoothness of the pencil. It does not tug on those delicate parts of the eye! However, on the downside it does smear more than I'd like. It's great for a smokey eye look and I do own this in Zero as well. I'm going to be generous and give it a 4 lippie because Revlon's Luxurious Color Eyeliner in Sueded Brown is an identical match at a fraction of the price, with more staying power. As you can tell by my other reviews, more expensive does not always mean better!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by redbeemerbabe

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Finally! An eye liner that doesn't tug, doesn't slide off my face, and looks great all day! This shade of brown with teeny, tiny glitter is so pretty. No way is it OTT. I like it so much, I've ordered more colors from UD. I haven't tried sharpening it yet, but I understand it needs to be put in the freezer for a few minutes beforehand. I'll def try that. Bottom line is that this is a product that really works. Yay!!

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2009 6:11:00 PM More reviews by pinkdiamonds29

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I purchased this liner as part of the "Urban Decay Trifecta" which also includes a mini of UDPP and a mini of Big Fatty mascara for $25.00. I mainly bought this to try out the UDPP and I really needed a nice brown liner for daytime. Alas, I was disappointed. I love the rich brown with a hint of burgundy colour of this liner and the the shimmer/glitter in it, but that's where the love ends. This pencil just isn't smooth enough for me. When applying to the top lid there is ample pulling of my eyelid involved which I avoid by all means necessary (hello, wrinkles!). The reason this is not getting a 1 or a 2 is that I love it on my water-line and lower lid, where it stays all day. For just 1 dollar more, you can purchase a Stila Eye Kajal, which will glide onto your top lid like a dream, and I would rather purchase and recommend that. :)
Price: $17.00 USD
Purchased at: Sephora
Recommend?: No
Buy Again? No
PS - I had no problems with glitter migrating to other parts of my face

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2009 5:37:00 PM More reviews by HereKittyKitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the only brown eyeliner I use. I feel like I say that in every review, but I really am a loyal customer. When a product stands up to the test, I stand by it. This product is one to stand by. The color is perfect for my eyes, hair, and skin tone; the application is creamy and flawless; it lasts all day.

The only small drawbacks in my opinion are the visible glitter and the difficulty in sharpening this pencil.

Love it, use it daily, won't ever switch to anything else!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2009 1:25:00 AM More reviews by ANSTAH

I love the formula and how it truly "glides" on! no tugging at the delicate eyes! the color i couldn't be more thrilled about. it's a dark brown formula that i think is great for those who think black is too intense. so far so good in terms of smudging.. i haven't had any issues with smudging, but then again i only wear makeup for a few hours at a time so I can't talk about the lasting power. but all in all, i think this is a great eyeliner

rated 3 of 5 on 7/24/2009 10:50:00 AM More reviews by Pattigirl

This looks amazing on my blue eyes! I wish it had a tad less glitter to it, but it's not too much for day time. I'm not a heavy handed eyeliner wearer, so a simple soft line is all I need to really make my eyes POP. Definitely my go to eyeliner. UPDATE: Not sure if they changed the formula or what but this doesn't stay on my eyes all day like it used to. So disappointed.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2009 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Poppygirl26

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Glides on without snagging or pulling the skin! Really soft, warm brown shade...I often find black looks to harsh in the day. Sometimes I think it looks abit glittery and other times it doesn't but it is not bad, chunky glitter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 2:31:00 PM More reviews by MARmaladeJay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color. It's a nice color for a day look if you want to skip the dramatic black. It glides on smooth and stays put all day. Bourbon isn't as glittery as some of the other 24/7 Glide On eyeliners. I will definitely purchase again once this is gone. This is the only eye pencil that stays put on my water line without all the smudging and fading.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/25/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by bethd44

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I was a bit relieved to see some young reviewers dislike this product as much as I. The glitter has a mind of it's own, traveling all over your face and, if you're a woman of a certain age, into those places where you definitely don't want any attention: namely, wrinkles. Not a good look. I returned mine. I'll stick to MUFE pencils which seem to come in very nice colors w/o the glitter, stay put and don't irritate my eyes.