July 31, 2014 | 1655 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2009 1:24:00 AM More reviews by lovestoned

Smells wonderful! I use this all year round, and is the only stuff that keeps my skin soft and supple without making me sticky. I LOVE THIS!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by fashiondisco

i absolutely love the smell of this lotion:)i love putting it on before i go to bed it makes me feel like i just took a cocoa bath:)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2009 7:07:00 AM More reviews by MarBah

Great lotion, leaves my skin so soft and "dewy" looking. I apply it EVERYWHERE :) Smells great too! Not sure about reducing my post pregnancy stretchmarks, but this is the lotion I reach for after my shower, and I have plenty of them (lotions, not showers, lol), including some very expensive ones.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 1:27:00 AM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lotion is pretty badass. It leaves my skin so smooth, its such a treat for my dry legs in the winter. It also smells deelicious, I'm seriously gonna lick it one of these days! Highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2009 12:43:00 AM More reviews by xoxocandylicious

i got on sale for $2.49. i have such dry skin, after using this it did improve. i reli like the smell. but the consistency of it is not soo great.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2009 11:22:00 PM More reviews by laceymac

I've tryed so many lotions. I have normal to dry skin. mosy are to watery and just feel like they do nothin or others lleave me greasy with an unpleasent oder.A long time fave of mine was johnsons baby lotion but I started to get bored of the smell. THIS on the other hand is amazing! I love it HG.nice senct to warm and slightly beachy. Very comforting

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Sierra0001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this product. I got the Cream Formula. I donsn't work as good at day time as it does at night. Trust me, it works 10 times better at night than it does at day. And then another reason why i got this was because it was about 5 dollars and some change. GREAT deal for this HUGE bottle!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2009 6:49:00 PM More reviews by bubblygirl

I bought this for its smell, a heavenly chocolate scent, and the fact that I got a huge bottle for just under $5. I really liked it--it moisturized well and my skin had this amazing glow to it in both summer and winter.

There are a few things I wish would improve, however. It absorbs a bit slowly, which is surprising since the texture of the lotion is very liquidy. I also can't pump it out anymore at a certain point, and pulling the top off gets messy--I had a huge (3-inches in diameter) glob fall onto my carpet one time I took the top off to shake the rest of the product out. I think a squeeze tube might work better; that way you just have to cut the top off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by lukki7ster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the only lotion that i buy

I love the smell...I think it works great and i will continue to buy

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2009 5:51:00 PM More reviews by mu5icbtch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

OMG, I'm in love with this lotion. I've tried so many & have never been truely happy with the results. I got this on offer for about 1.90 at Superdrugs (I'll definatly have to stock up before that offer ends!) not expecting much as I don't really like Vaseline products.

However...wow! I love the smell, & best of all it subtly lingers on the skin for a good while. I don't have oily or dry skin, but it is sensitive and most lotions make me come out with pus filled bumps on my chest or neck (TMI?!)...this one doesn't because it's not heavy or greasy. It leaves my skin feeling so soft that I can't stop rubbing myself (hopefully that doesn't sound too wrong). It really has helped improved my skin.

The only body lotion I'll buy from now on!