Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

It's moisturizing, absorbs fast and is not sticky, smells like vanilla, and it's very affordable! Qualifies for everything you ask for from a body lotion.

on 1/11/2010 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

cheap,come in a huge pump bottle,smells nice,moisturize very well,absorb pretty fast..everything u want in a product..will repurchase all the time..=)

on 1/1/2010 9:39:00 PM

Love this lotion!! It keeps my skin super soft during the winter, which is crucial since I live in Canada....the cold can be brutal. The more I use it, the more my skin's appearance improves. I will always repurchase!!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Contrary to many of the other reviews, I found the fragrance heavy, clingy, cloying. Like cheap suntan lotion. Could not handle that. I guess I am more of a clean soapy smell person when it comes to lotions.

on 1/1/2010 9:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

My coworker bought some of this for her desk and I find myself coming by her desk again and again! This lotion is great for hands -- it is super-hydrating, soaks in quickly, and even smells good! I'm trying to use up some lotions right now, but I'll be buying this nice lotion real soon :)

ETA: The Equate version is really good too!

on 12/25/2009 11:39:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is the only cheap priced lotion I can use and makes my skin soft and smooth without the effects of drying later. Usually I use creams and butters due to my skin being excessively dry, but I love this stuff because it works and I do not have to use that much.
Also, it does not have that annoying coco butter smell that you find with products that contain this ingredient.

I loved this so much I tried their other products again, unfortunately, I did not have any success.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I love my cocoa butter! I got this dirt cheap and had a coupon. I love the smell and always put it before I go to bed. It moisturizes and gives me sweet dreams! I think this is one of the best d/s body creams on the market.

on 12/23/2009 8:56:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This product is super-hydrating, smells great, and doesn't leave me sticky, AND it's cheap.

on 12/2/2009 1:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Smells wonderful! I use this all year round, and is the only stuff that keeps my skin soft and supple without making me sticky. I LOVE THIS!

on 11/22/2009 5:15:00 PM

i absolutely love the smell of this lotion:)i love putting it on before i go to bed it makes me feel like i just took a cocoa bath:)

Top Rated Vaseline Products