Vaseline Cocoa Butter Deep Conditioning lotion

4.1

WATER, PETROLATUM, GLYCERIN, STEARIC ACID, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCOL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, THEOBROMA CACAO (COCOA) SEED BUTTER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYETHYL UREA, GLYCERYL STEARATE, CETYL ALCOHOL, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, CARBOMER, FRAGRANCE, STEARAMIDE AMP, TRIETHANOLAMINE, METHYLPARABEN, DMDM HYDANTOIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CARAMEL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE.

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Unfortunately it did not work for me. Made me itchy. My younger brother loves it and uses it as a face cream. I am so jealous.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this stuff. The price point is perfect, and you get a ton of product in that big bottle. However the formula left me feeling sticky and wasn't near moisturizing as other brands I've tried. I find the consistency watery, and the smell is like nuts coated in chemicals, it's weird..... just slightly off. I ended up giving this stuff to my Mom, just couldn't get it to work for me.

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I remember years ago i hated Vaseline lotions. It use to feel watery and sticky.But now i must say they really stepped up there game especially with this cocoa butter one.It's really creamy and moisturizing and I'm really impressed.I think I found my new fav. moisturizer

It's moisturizing, absorbs fast and is not sticky, smells like vanilla, and it's very affordable! Qualifies for everything you ask for from a body lotion.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

cheap,come in a huge pump bottle,smells nice,moisturize very well,absorb pretty fast..everything u want in a product..will repurchase all the time..=)

Love this lotion!! It keeps my skin super soft during the winter, which is crucial since I live in Canada....the cold can be brutal. The more I use it, the more my skin's appearance improves. I will always repurchase!!

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Contrary to many of the other reviews, I found the fragrance heavy, clingy, cloying. Like cheap suntan lotion. Could not handle that. I guess I am more of a clean soapy smell person when it comes to lotions.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

My coworker bought some of this for her desk and I find myself coming by her desk again and again! This lotion is great for hands -- it is super-hydrating, soaks in quickly, and even smells good! I'm trying to use up some lotions right now, but I'll be buying this nice lotion real soon :)

ETA: The Equate version is really good too!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is the only cheap priced lotion I can use and makes my skin soft and smooth without the effects of drying later. Usually I use creams and butters due to my skin being excessively dry, but I love this stuff because it works and I do not have to use that much.
Also, it does not have that annoying coco butter smell that you find with products that contain this ingredient.

I loved this so much I tried their other products again, unfortunately, I did not have any success.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I love my cocoa butter! I got this dirt cheap and had a coupon. I love the smell and always put it before I go to bed. It moisturizes and gives me sweet dreams! I think this is one of the best d/s body creams on the market.

Top Rated Vaseline Products