October 21, 2014 | 1231 users online

Highlighters - NARS - Highlighting Blush Powder in Albatross

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 11:06:00 AM More reviews by itsrachmang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've had this highlighter for a while now. I use it for special occasions or whenever I feel like being glam for the night =P It is my FAVE highlighter. I always always ALWAYS get compliments when I have this on. This is the one thing that I will really be sad about if I had lost or broken it. I think it's best when applied after blush and right on top of the cheekbones and up towards the outer brow (cupids brow). It gives a nice GLOW without too much sparkle. Just DON'T overdue it! Then you'll look too shiny. Overall, I think this is an absolute MUST HAVE!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 10:32:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

A great highlighter for summertime! The golden shimmer and fine pearly powder is a perfect combinaison to pair up with any warm-toned blush or bronzer. I also sometimes use this as a shimmerwash for my eyes and the eye-cheek combo pulls the look together!! I see this lasting me a LONG time since so little is needed everytime, but if I even finish my compact I won't doubt to buy another one!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2011 6:01:00 AM More reviews by ndeadeas

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Bought this a few days ago and am not disappointed. Its such a natural subtle sheen that I cant stop looking at my face in the mirror! I look like Im carrying a candle around with me giving me a permanent 'glow'. I have about 5 highlighters and this wins hands down. I look like ive spent my whole life eating nothing but veg as someone else pointed out it looks like it gives a glow from within. I also love NARS packaging due to the amount of times I have dropped my Orgasm blush and the rubber feel packaging has stopped it breaking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by jaylyn85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I had to order this highlighter off Ebay because I am not willing to pay the ridiculous price from Australia. Have to say, this is beautiful and well worth the wait for shipping. It gives off a gorgeous golden glow and really helps to define the cheek bones. It is an off white color, which does look a bit scary in the pan but when applied to the high points of the face it really helps to give your face definition. I normally like to use a cream highlighter but I would buy this 100 times if I had to, I love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by Jennifer22309

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter! Ive been researching highlighters for a little while now, and a lot of them where just....eh, pretty much white on my skin...like chalk. gross right!? lol
Well ive read many rave reviews about Albatross, so I decided to give it a try since I love their blushes any how.
It looks white in the pan, especially when you swatch it, but when you blend it, it gives a very very pretty gold shimmer, not overwhelming though! Don't worry you wont look like a fairy!
Im sure it would look great on lighter skin, but im (nc40/MUFE 153) and i love this on my tan skin!!!!!
my new HG!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 11:43:00 AM More reviews by KLzi

The best highlighter I ever used (I bought it based on the reviews here). As another poster said below, a little is great for everyday/ work... then you can add more for night time.

This can be used on and around eyes too, as well as the chest and neck area.

What sets Albatross aside from other highlighters is the fine gold in it, instead of silver. The gold colour seems to be a true neutral and would work well warm & cool as well as dark & light skin.

Overall: Love it and highly reccommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by b21

Albatross is the hands-down best highlighter I have used. It is costly, but it is very pigmented and absolutely gorgeous on my skintone. Albatross also lasts all day without fading away for me. It's not extremely obvious but gives a nice subtle glow. One of my everyday products.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by snazzalicious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a product I use almost every day -- it gives my skin a lovely golden, dewy glow that really brightens up my face. Very finely milled, easy to put on with my MAC 187 brush. I usually put it on the top of my cheekbones over my NARS Orgasm blush, they compliment each other really well.

NARS' unfortunate packaging means that the outside quickly becomes "dirty", otherwise the packaging itself is sturdy and simple. The price is ridiculous in New Zealand so I bought mine for half the price over eBay.

My favourite highlighter, look forward to using it every time! Can definitely recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 11:33:00 AM More reviews by ckaw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

GREAT STUFF! Adds the perfect glow to my skin. I add a little bit to my face for the work look and I add more when I am going out for a party. Makes my skin look great in pictures. However, I prefer this more as a party look and I use the SB shimmerlights highlighter as my every day makeup

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2011 10:44:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I did my research before buying,but I just did not like this on my NW44 skin. It's too over the top for me.