Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

3.9

Water (Aqua, Eau), Cetearyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Ceteareth-12, Sodium Citrate, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

on 12/20/2012 6:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

These wipes are awesome and I keep them on my bedside table for those nights I'm too tired to remove my makeup. They don't make my skin feel oily (I'm natural inclined to oiliness) and clean all the make-up and build up from the day off my skin enough to keep it from breaking out it if I don't follow these with soap and water and just go to bed. After I use these my face just feels soft and nice and not like I have an invisible layer of film or anything. These are definitely a staple in my routine and I'm so glad I tried them out!

on 12/17/2012 10:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I adore these wipes!!! They cleanse, they don't dry out my skin, they're affordable, and most importantly (to me, at least) is that they're so soft!!! There is a light smell to them (not too overpowering though) and the package isn't too great, however, these wipes definitely get the job done and I highly recommend anyone to at least try them out. I have several packs of these stored just so I'm never without them!

on 12/10/2012 5:03:00 AM

My go-to cleanser and makeup remover. Works really well on my sensitive skin and eyes.
Occasionally if i am wearing heavy make up it doesnt get every trace of it off but its a really great every day cleansing wipe.

on 12/6/2012 12:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The only one that dont sting my skin. Even Burt's Bees sting my skin. Those are gentle yet uber effective.

on 12/3/2012 5:56:00 AM

Its good to see lots of 'sensitive' skin types use this, thats always a good sign! Its true, these are great wipes, I can't believe its taken me till now to try them. I've been shalling out on expensive skincare for years (La Prairie, Chanel, Shu Uemura etc) and completely ignored the hype around this brands cleansing ability. This leaves my skin feeling super soft, totally clean and refreshed. I love wipes containing Vitamin goodness- I can see the difference between them and just normal cleansing wipes in the freshness of my skin. I find these ones very hydrating and far less drying than MAC's wipes (which I also like).
The only Con about this product, for me, is that I really can't use them as a eye make-up remover-maybe I wear a aweful lot of eye make-up but it took a lot of rubbing to get only half of it off. I ended-up having to use my Shu Uemura cleansing oil (as usual) to remove every last trace of mascara from my lashes. When it comes to eye make-up removal, cleansing oil still can't be beat! Thats the only reason I have not given this product the full five.

on 11/19/2012 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have super sensitive skin on my face and everything makes my face red i am quite fair skinned and have browny ginger hair, so because i have sensitive skin i thought id buy the simple facial cleansing wipes and they were really good they cleared my acne a little bit but im not bothered about the acne im bothered about the redness of irritation but they didnt irrate me and im so made up with the buy as they were one of the cheapest facial care products i have ever used they were bought from qaulit save in england and it was 2.99 and you get the simple light moisturiser aswell with vitamin E which helps heal scars and softens and repairs the skin so this is a bargain i hope this review helped people and thanks for readin, Adam Evans.

on 10/11/2012 2:10:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Not Expensive, Fragrance Free, I think it removes sunscreen. I'm not so sure about full on make-up. It's abrasive though, but it doesn't sting, at least on my skin. I use Acne.Org BP and AHA.

on 10/9/2012 3:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Okay so i'm not 100% sure this is breaking me out. But it may be. So I recently starting breaking out again. Like horrible and I wanted something that would take off my makeup that was super gentle and with out a ton of chemicals. Well this may be contributing to my breakouts. It was new to me and my skin just seems worse. It doesn't feel like it takes off all my makeup and gosh they are so dry. They did not put enough of the formula in the package. So i cant say I HATE this stuff but I will not be repurchasing it :(

on 10/8/2012 1:33:00 PM

Love Simple products<3 I use these everday to take my make up off at night. I have very sensitive skin on my face.These are completely non-irritating, take ALL my make-up off, don't irritate my eyes, even removed my water proof mascara. They only cost about $8 at Superstore (in Canada) and I keep finding coupons for $2 off so they're really a steal ^-^ As an added benefit they have no alcohol, no perfume, and a vital vitamin so they're good for your skin! Yay!

on 10/5/2012 12:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love these wipes they take off my eye makeup and do not dry out my eye area. After I use these I wash my face with Simple Moisturizing face wash and my skin feels clean but soft afterwards.