December 20, 2014 | 1347 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by LaBellaLisa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

5 star rating for these!!!! I have used many a facial wipes and in my opinion, these are the best that I used....period. They removed every trace of my studio fix, studio fix fluid, matchmaster, paint pots, udpp, mascara without irritating my skin. When I first opened up the package I didn't have high hopes for them, they felt dry to me, thin and slightly paper-y. As soon as I started swiping my face though, they immediately moistened and softened. These are my go to from now on, and I hope they never take them off the market.... Straight hoarding status whenever they go on sale!!!! I got mine for $4 bucks/25 wipes :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by robbika

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This takes my make-up off and does not irritate my sensitive skin. Happy!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 1:45:00 PM More reviews by Slicker

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a happy customer, on my 3rd packet. I bought a 10-pack for a road trip -- trying to simplify (even bought a BB cream instead of bringing foundation+, so proud of myself!) -- and I'm more than satisfied. They remove all my makeup, and there is such a large surface area in comparison with the little cotton ball usually used for eye makeup remover that I tend to finish the job instead of just using up the cotton ball and calling it a night. Plus no makeup stains all over your, or the hotel's, washcloths. I don't use waterproof mascara, so I can't comment on that, but regular mascara comes off entirley with no oily residue in the eyes that can be painful or results in morning puffiness. My only complaints are packaging. 1) the ugly packet that has to sit somewhere in the bathroom; 2) it reseals poorly so I have to keep something sitting atop it so the flap doesn't open and the wipes dry out; 3) the opening not being secure makes it bad for travel. Maybe a coupla rubber bands but I think the geniuses at Simple, Inc. could be more clever.
Oh -- another concern: are the wipes biodegradable or are they made of some superpoly?

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by clairedy6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have gone through 2 pouches of these and overall was satisfied with them. They do the job. Some people have said that they noticed a difference in their acne after using this, however I did not experience any acne being diminished or prevented after using these every night for 2 weeks. Like I said, they do the job, no residue is left over and my face is left fresh and makeup-free. However, don't expect them to prevent acne.

I stated that I will not be purchasing this product again. This has nothing to do with the quality of them, but I recently found out that Simple Skincare tests on animals. I did not know this when I originally purchased the first 2 packages, but now I will never purchase from their company again due to this fact.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by katiekat602

I LOVE this product. The makeup removing itself was normal, I'd say, but what really got me was how my acne disappeared when using these. Legit, just running one over my face and ending with my eyes= no acne. It was amazing and totally unexpected. These wipes were pretty adverage for makeup removing, but I noticed they stayed moist days later after being left out in the air. As for the packaging, it was a soothing mint green color that was really nice. The only thing I didn't like was after opening and closing the reusable flap a few times, it would stop closing. :( But overall, a great buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Probably the best facial cleansing wipe I've ever used. I typically shied away from cleansing wipes due to their fragrance and skin irritating ingredients. I received a free sample of these in the mail (i think it came with one of my mag subscriptions) so I gave them a try. They're great! Fragrance free, non-irritating, no breakouts. And they cleaned my face and took all the makeup off. I'd highly recommend these to anyone who would use this type of product. Because of these I may take a look at some of their other products in the line.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/17/2012 2:59:00 PM More reviews by TeahB

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Absolutely love these facial wipes! Feels good on my face whether morning or night. Takes my makeup off and never leaves my faces aggravated. It even takes my eye make up completely off! Can't ask for a better product! Also I'm very prone to breaking out from new products and the wipes have no effect on my face!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/16/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by shadesofyellow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sensitive acne-prone skin an generally wear quite a bit of foundation. I use the OIl Cleansing method to remove the day's makeup but didn't want to rinse it off with water since that would leave my skin dry and tight. I picked up the Simple Cleansing Wipes and they've been great! removes the oil and makeup and doesn't dry my skin out!

I did try the Boots wipes also but came back to the Simple Wipes. They both work fine but Simple seems to get the water proof mascara off better and has less of a fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca753

I love these, I use them at work and they are refreshing and haven't broken me out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

Facial cleansing wipes can be very handy especially when you're travelling, or just when you're too lazy to remove all your makeup after a late night out !

Simple's Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes are unscented, and comes in a standard packaging as other facial wipes would be. I gave this a 4 lippie because it does not effectively remove my water-proof mascara (a seperate eye makeup remover) is still needed to thoroughly remove all the residues.

Other than that, its amazing because it does an excellent job in removing makeup, whilst keeping it moisturised. I always wakeup with better and more plump skin after using this cleansing wipe. I guess, all it does is remove traces of cosmetics, without stripping off skin's natural oil.

This product is readily available in all drugstores, and is very affordable.