September 23, 2014 | 1120 users online

Cleansers - Simple - Cleansing Facial Wipes

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2012 2:53:00 PM More reviews by Rebecca753

I love these, I use them at work and they are refreshing and haven't broken me out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/9/2012 9:38:00 AM More reviews by apgoh2

Facial cleansing wipes can be very handy especially when you're travelling, or just when you're too lazy to remove all your makeup after a late night out !

Simple's Kind to Skin Cleansing Facial Wipes are unscented, and comes in a standard packaging as other facial wipes would be. I gave this a 4 lippie because it does not effectively remove my water-proof mascara (a seperate eye makeup remover) is still needed to thoroughly remove all the residues.

Other than that, its amazing because it does an excellent job in removing makeup, whilst keeping it moisturised. I always wakeup with better and more plump skin after using this cleansing wipe. I guess, all it does is remove traces of cosmetics, without stripping off skin's natural oil.

This product is readily available in all drugstores, and is very affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 6:52:00 PM More reviews by chiclet

I like these wipes in general although like others below, I also wish these had a bit more moisture. I don't like using them to remove mascara because of this. I feel like I'm having to tug at my eye area a lot in order to ensure my mascara is removed. The wipes are non scented and don't feel like they leave a film behind, unlike the Olay Radiance(?) ones I'd tried. They're good to have on hand when traveling.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/8/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by orfhlaith

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

These wipes are great. I have sensitive skin and am very cautious when it comes to wipes as they can often feel very harsh. These feel like water, but are really effective at greeting rid of makeup and dirt. I would thoroughly reccommend them.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Rachulll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I work out a lot, and I sweat (a lot.) Since I don't want to look like mess outside of the gym, I'm constantly looking for products that let me get myself back to normal, even if I don't have time to shower. These are perfect for getting off any sweat or makeup residue that could clog pores, and it lightens my gym bag not having to carry around face wash all the time. Also perfect for those nights when just falling into bed seems like a lot of work. The only thing I wish these had is a little more moisture, but considering all the options I've tried that have a bit more wetness either burn, don't cleanse well or have a totally abrasive scent, I'll stick with these and definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2012 4:18:00 PM More reviews by networkdeskpeon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Tired of using facial wipes that cause your skin to burn? So was I. These are the first wipes I've found that remove makeup without an obtrusive smell or burning sensation. Definitely worth it. I have no plans to use any other type of cloths in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Yeochin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am honestly not terribly picky about what type of facial wipes I buy, as long as they don't sting. I have used Neutrogena and Ponds, both of which are decent enough. But I had been seeing these around lately, and decided to give them a shot. One thing I immediately noticed was how rough these are compared to Neutrogena and Ponds. But you know what that means? Less swipes to get all my face makeup off, whereas Ponds and Neutrogena take multiple, which often leads to a somewhat uncomfortable feeling afterwards. I have not used these for my eye makeup, as I honestly find nothing but my cleanser and water remove perfectly, but I am not sure I'd rub these on my lid or lashes since the texture of the cloth isn't very smooth. Overall I really like these for removing makeup, but I always follow with my cleanser afterwards.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 4:15:00 PM More reviews by MakeupGuru7065

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I used this product in replacement for my regular cetaphil cleanser not to remove makeup or anything but just dirt and oil. It leaves my face feeling fresh and clean not dry, stingy and like I need to rinse it off. My acne got better while using these and they are so quick and convenient. I will be repurchasing!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by SymmieC

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So, I finally convinced myself that I must be missing out on something where "facial cleansing wipes" are concerned. I went into the store and thought "that's it I am buying some actual face wipes". So this is the brand I picked and the following is my non professional assessment (yet still totally awesome).

1.) Hmm this package reminds me of baby wipes.
2.) Hmm, this product reminds me of less effective baby wipes.
3,) Hmm, people actually spend money on this stuff?
4.) Oh yeah wait, I just spent money on this..
5.) -sigh- darn it..

So I used these, because there is nothing wrong with them really. When I went back to the store however I just bought another pack of sensitive scent free baby wipes. I have used them for years, they work awesome and are gentle on the skin for a quarter of the price of "face wipes". They also remove makeup better then any makeup remover I have ever tried. I was fair and gave these a 3 though because they aren't aweful, they just aren't special.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by BeeBonnet

Before trying this product, I had been using those dry cotton make up pads from CVS that fall apart quickly. I'm loving the "simplicity" of these wipes. For starters, there is no objectionable scent and the package recloses tightly which is important. I've been using these to remove my make up along with a little Purity cleanser. No breakouts. No skin irritations. No allergic reactions. Just clean glowing skin. This is a big deal for me since my skin has been a nightmare all my adult life and currently going through "the changes" at this time, so it's hard to find the right balance. Will purchase these facial wipes again.