September 19, 2014 | 1987 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Essential Wet Gloss Lash & Brow Clear Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 7:57:00 PM More reviews by cc001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Perfect for the brows. And only for a buck, you can't beat it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 12:21:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I've repurchased this stuff many times over. I don't like any of the clear mascaras at the DS because they're too sticky and make my brows look plastered down instead of natural. I use both sides (brow & lash) on my brows b/c I honestly don't think they are different formulas. This leaves my brows still looking natural but set in place. lasts all day without flaking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2011 11:03:00 AM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is my first and only clear mascara so it's a little hard to give it a rating since I don't have anything to compare it to. It does hold my brows in place and it does give them a really nice, healthy look. It does come off without any problems as well but since it's clear I could probably not even see if any of it stayed on. My only problem is that after a month or two the product is beginning to look a little funny, perhaps the wand picked up some eyeshadow or powder that was left on my brows (or some mascara on my eyelashes). Since the tube is clear you can see the gloss is not as watery anymore and is starting to clot. I don't notice a difference in its performance on my brows though so I hope it stays this way.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by nadiame

I really love this clear mascara it holds up all day long without the hassle of regular mascara worry about it droop down in the middle of the day. The eyebrow part of the wand is fabulous it keeps my eyebrows looking well groomed mind you that they are extremely thick eyebrows -____- so i would buy 50 of these for goodie bags or something because it is totally worth it for a $1

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 4:41:00 PM More reviews by grobanite19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

For only one dollar, this stuff is great! I sometimes use it on my brows, and it's very nice, but I normally love using this for my lower lashes, I'm not a fan of the mascara on the bottom lashes look, but I like using this to just darken the lashes a little bit. It's also great for a super natural look to use on your lashes instead of mascara, for a quick, and nautral summer look! Stays on well, and washes off super easily, and for only a dollar, I'll be rebuying this! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2011 4:18:00 PM More reviews by doctordoom

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

use both sides for my brows only. holds em in place all day long! and for a dollar it can't be beat. doesn't last as long as i'd like(about a month, give or take) but again, for a dollar that's amazing. on my 2nd tube and will continue to purchase over and over.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:53:00 AM More reviews by prettyfuschia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Oh my God, I love this stuff!! I should wear this from long time ago!! Now, I pretty much use this everyday. Sunscreen, loose powder, tinted lip balm, this clear mascara and I'm ready to go. From what I've read, most people use this for their brows only, but not for me, I'm using this everyday for my lashes only since my eyebrows already thick and neat. It curls my lashes and hold them pretty well without being scared of smudges!! Good for everyday look, and I'll buy the back up

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 7:02:00 PM More reviews by bahwa

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This beats Sephora Lash & Eyebrow Mascara hands down and its only $1. I put it on in the morning and in the evening it still holds my bushy brows tight, i haven't noticed any flaking so i am sold. I haven't tried it as mascara, i use both sides for the brows. The downside is there's so little product i doubt it will last long if used daily but its only a buck so that's ok i guess. I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Kelsimariexo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't use this on my lashes, but i use both sides as brow gel and it's the ONLY thing i can use on them. My brows are extremely unruly and often go off in weird directions, i've tried other brow gels and waxes but nothing holds my brows in place like this stuff. The hairs do not budge an inch when i use this, and it still looks natural, not stiff or wet. Huge plus that it's only $1 (:

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I only left the product on for a few minutes (it's close to bedtime) just to try it out. It does make my eyelashes seem longer but that could just be from making them more straight since they're usually pointed at an angle to the left or right. I will update with a higher rating if anyone else notices the change. (I don't normally wear mascara).

update- so I put it on one eye, and asked dh which eye was different, lol, he got it right so I will give it one more lippie.