Avon Wash off Waterproof mascara

WASH-OFF WATERPROOF Mascara WATER/EAU AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER KAOLIN COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA HYDROGENATED SOY GLYCERIDES BUTYLENE GLYCOL BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE SORBETH-20 BEESWAX PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARIC ACID EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA HYDROXYLATED LANOLIN HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE TALC ACRYLATES COPOLYMER SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE PARAFFIN AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA METHYLPARABEN ETHYLPARABEN MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES MICA ULTRAMARINES TITANIUM DIOXIDE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLUE 1 LAKE CARMINE BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE MANGANESE VIOLET FERRIC FERROCYANIDE

Doesn't clump, is excellent for sensitive eyes. Doesn't make eyes itchy. Easy to remove with water, but doesn't run when you are in the whirlpool. (I have worn it in the whirlpool) The only mascara I have found to be easy to wear, even of Avon's mascaras.

I have been looking high & low for my HG mascera. I haven't found one yet, but this one is okay so far. It lengthened without getting all clumpy and nasty. I don't like a mascera that drys too fast or that gets clumpy & glumpy. I've tried them all almost ie- Chanel, Lancome, CG, Estee Lauder Max Factor & Loreal. This wash-off waterproof is the least expensive of the others and has worked good so far- in I like CG Triple the best. Try this- for $2.99 on sale it's not like you will break the bank!

I bought this bc it was super cheap ($2.99) and really wasn't expecting much. It's not bad, but not great either... flakes a bit. still in search of that HG mascara... :(

I have this in Black and I really like it. I really seems to thicken/lengthen and make my eyelashes look pretty. It's true to its name - it won't come off without makeup remover (I use baby oil to remove it easily). I would definitely buy it again. It's comparable to Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

only mascara I will use, stays on & rarely flakes, but doesn't get sticky-clumpy like regular waterproof, and it really does WASH OFF WITH SOAP & WATER

Ahh! This is a god send! My mom got my into it. She has huge lashes and always got compliments of people saying how long they are, and they always look great! So when I started wearing make-up I tried it, and I'll never buy another mascara again. I get long long lashes as well. It's the best ever. Washes off well, lasts even trough tears, it's just the best! When we order it, we usually order during a sale and get 10 at a time (seriously). If you haven't tried it, do so;)

My HG mascara. I've tried others but will always come back to this one. It's great. It stays put, & it lengthens decently well. It's not really a volumizing mascara but since I'm not going for a really dramatic look it's perfect.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Best stuff out there. I've used it for years. I couldn't find this for a while and tried Almay's gentle waterproof mascara--and it just didn't compare. This is the most gentle mascara ever, stays put ALL day--in humidity-at sad movies:) and washes off easily. If you want super thickening, this is not the best stuff...but it is the BEST waterproof out there. I have never experienced flaking, clumping, or irritation from this mascara.

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the best Mascara. I never have raccoon eyes at the end of the day compared to some of the other brands I've tried.

nice basic as someone said mascara doesnt make ur lashes look full of oomph but i only wear this stuff on rainy days or in the summer when im going swimming...really waterproof really easy 2 wash off...cute bluish tube...2.99 cad. nuff said

Popular Mascaras