Avon Wash off Waterproof mascara

WASH-OFF WATERPROOF Mascara WATER/EAU AMMONIUM ACRYLATES COPOLYMER KAOLIN COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CIRE DE CARNAUBA HYDROGENATED SOY GLYCERIDES BUTYLENE GLYCOL BEESWAX/CIRE D'ABEILLE SORBETH-20 BEESWAX PROPYLENE GLYCOL STEARIC ACID EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CIRE DE CANDELILLA HYDROXYLATED LANOLIN HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE TALC ACRYLATES COPOLYMER SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE PARAFFIN AMMONIUM HYDROXIDE IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA METHYLPARABEN ETHYLPARABEN MAY CONTAIN: IRON OXIDES MICA ULTRAMARINES TITANIUM DIOXIDE CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS BLUE 1 LAKE CARMINE BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE MANGANESE VIOLET FERRIC FERROCYANIDE

on 1/3/2004 9:30:00 PM

I have this in Black and I really like it. I really seems to thicken/lengthen and make my eyelashes look pretty. It's true to its name - it won't come off without makeup remover (I use baby oil to remove it easily). I would definitely buy it again. It's comparable to Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof.

on 11/30/2003 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

only mascara I will use, stays on & rarely flakes, but doesn't get sticky-clumpy like regular waterproof, and it really does WASH OFF WITH SOAP & WATER

on 11/22/2003 5:15:00 PM

Ahh! This is a god send! My mom got my into it. She has huge lashes and always got compliments of people saying how long they are, and they always look great! So when I started wearing make-up I tried it, and I'll never buy another mascara again. I get long long lashes as well. It's the best ever. Washes off well, lasts even trough tears, it's just the best! When we order it, we usually order during a sale and get 10 at a time (seriously). If you haven't tried it, do so;)

on 11/19/2003 4:53:00 PM

My HG mascara. I've tried others but will always come back to this one. It's great. It stays put, & it lengthens decently well. It's not really a volumizing mascara but since I'm not going for a really dramatic look it's perfect.

on 11/16/2003 3:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Best stuff out there. I've used it for years. I couldn't find this for a while and tried Almay's gentle waterproof mascara--and it just didn't compare. This is the most gentle mascara ever, stays put ALL day--in humidity-at sad movies:) and washes off easily. If you want super thickening, this is not the best stuff...but it is the BEST waterproof out there. I have never experienced flaking, clumping, or irritation from this mascara.

on 10/24/2003 11:57:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is the best Mascara. I never have raccoon eyes at the end of the day compared to some of the other brands I've tried.

nice basic as someone said mascara doesnt make ur lashes look full of oomph but i only wear this stuff on rainy days or in the summer when im going swimming...really waterproof really easy 2 wash off...cute bluish tube...2.99 cad. nuff said

on 9/29/2003 2:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I use this mascara only on my lower lashes so I don't get black rings under my eyes by the end of the day. It's great for that and darkens my lower lashes making them more noticeable, but for the upper lashes it doesn't really lengthen or thicken. It's a very basic, nice mascara. It doesn't clump at all either which is great.

on 9/2/2003 11:34:00 PM

My favorite Avon mascara and mascara in general. Most mascaras I have used either clump from the time I open it, or clump after about a week. This mascara DOES NOT CLUMP! It also washes off easily. I recommend this to anyone who wants a natural look w/no clumping or the "mascara" look

on 7/14/2003 3:42:00 AM

I like wash off water-proof mascara, it works well for me. It's a nice basic mascara, and it washes off easily, which is a good thing, to avoid pulling at the delicate eye area.