September 20, 2014 | 1151 users online

Mascara - Avon - Wash off Waterproof mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2003 4:00:00 PM More reviews by tinatalker

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

only mascara I will use, stays on & rarely flakes, but doesn't get sticky-clumpy like regular waterproof, and it really does WASH OFF WITH SOAP & WATER

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2003 5:15:00 PM More reviews by xrockx

Ahh! This is a god send! My mom got my into it. She has huge lashes and always got compliments of people saying how long they are, and they always look great! So when I started wearing make-up I tried it, and I'll never buy another mascara again. I get long long lashes as well. It's the best ever. Washes off well, lasts even trough tears, it's just the best! When we order it, we usually order during a sale and get 10 at a time (seriously). If you haven't tried it, do so;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2003 4:53:00 PM More reviews by morganlayne_h

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

My HG mascara. I've tried others but will always come back to this one. It's great. It stays put, & it lengthens decently well. It's not really a volumizing mascara but since I'm not going for a really dramatic look it's perfect.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2003 3:03:00 AM More reviews by polarpooch

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best stuff out there. I've used it for years. I couldn't find this for a while and tried Almay's gentle waterproof mascara--and it just didn't compare. This is the most gentle mascara ever, stays put ALL day--in humidity-at sad movies:) and washes off easily. If you want super thickening, this is not the best stuff...but it is the BEST waterproof out there. I have never experienced flaking, clumping, or irritation from this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2003 11:57:00 AM More reviews by carljr_2002

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Other

This is the best Mascara. I never have raccoon eyes at the end of the day compared to some of the other brands I've tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2003 11:27:00 AM More reviews by mascara_addict

nice basic as someone said mascara doesnt make ur lashes look full of oomph but i only wear this stuff on rainy days or in the summer when im going swimming...really waterproof really easy 2 wash off...cute bluish tube...2.99 cad. nuff said

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2003 2:43:00 PM More reviews by leenybeeny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this mascara only on my lower lashes so I don't get black rings under my eyes by the end of the day. It's great for that and darkens my lower lashes making them more noticeable, but for the upper lashes it doesn't really lengthen or thicken. It's a very basic, nice mascara. It doesn't clump at all either which is great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2003 11:34:00 PM More reviews by geographer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My favorite Avon mascara and mascara in general. Most mascaras I have used either clump from the time I open it, or clump after about a week. This mascara DOES NOT CLUMP! It also washes off easily. I recommend this to anyone who wants a natural look w/no clumping or the "mascara" look

rated 4 of 5 on 7/14/2003 3:42:00 AM More reviews by Iana

I like wash off water-proof mascara, it works well for me. It's a nice basic mascara, and it washes off easily, which is a good thing, to avoid pulling at the delicate eye area.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2003 11:45:00 AM More reviews by highmaint

This stinks. It doesn't thicken AT ALL. It doesn't clump, though, if that's one good thing. It begins to smear on your upper lids within a half hour, let alone, go swimming -- can you say raccoon? Total mess. Not good. Oh, one other good thing - $1.99. Still yet, a waste of $1.99.