December 19, 2014 | 1809 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sonia Kashuk - Remove

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2010 5:21:00 PM More reviews by chuugle

This is an excellent and very effective eye makeup remover. It removes my tubing mascara within a couple seconds with minimal effort and it doesn't leave an oily residue. I love this! I would never have thought to try this if it weren't for MUA. Thanks again for a great rec!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by 101alexis

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

A tads bit pricey for a makeup remover but worth it since it works so darn well with minimal eye irritation. The best part about it is that my eyelids don't feel greasy after I use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2010 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Brina17

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It works! It does not irritate my eyes. It is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2010 7:11:00 PM More reviews by sschroedl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

'k so I just used this for the 1st time - one cotton round, a few swipes and rinse... no mascara on my towel! Woot!
Usually no matter how well I think I've removed my mascara, I end up getting some on my towels. So yeah, I'm happy with this stuff! Now, this was my 1st impression - I'll come back with an edit down the road if my opinion changes.
-No burn
-Smells pretty neutral
-Bottle kind of wonky, easy to spill product
-Most $ I've spent on emu remover yet

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2010 4:39:00 PM More reviews by IRawrLykeBarney

Absoultuely amazing !

It gets all your makeup off :) even waterproof

Would recommend this to everybody

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by jessgia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I had been trying to find an eye makeup remover that didn't require me to rub my eyes. I wear two coats of waterproof mascara, so you can imagine what a challenge that was!
I researched some and finally tried this. I am so glad I did! I actually use this on my whole face prior to washing and it gets EVERYTHING off. It has a slight residue but if you are using it prior to washing your face it doesn't matter because it comes right off. No clogged pores, no surprise mascara leftovers when I get out of the shower. Also, it is not heavily perfumed which I appreciate.
Great product, reasonably priced; this will be my HG for a long, long time.

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 2:18:00 PM More reviews by gbeatrizzz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I went through a read a lot of the reviews this got because I was looking for a really good eye makeup remover. I had used Estee Lauder for a while and Neutrogena. I thought I'd give this a shot just to write a review on it, expecting it to be just like the Neutrogena eye makeup remover. This stuff needs some more credit, it was incredible. I feel like I finally have the best eye makeup remover out there. I literally barely rubbed my eye makeup off and it took it off immediately. I wear layers of mascara which I find to be a problem when taking off make up and it takes so long to rub it off. Not with this though, it was amazing. I ended up going back to Target to purchase 2 more bottles just incase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2010 12:10:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing makeup up remover and the only oil mix type one I will ever use. When I was younger I used to wash off my eye makeup with my cleanser or use all the liquid makeup removers for my eyes and hoenstly all taht did was really dry out my eyes over the years. Since then all I use is MAc Cleanse Off oil which would get even permanent marker off my face in one gentle rub, which jsut feels great on my skin and is super healthy for it. However when I am too lazy for that I use this remover as I don't need 50 cotton rounds to get my makeup off since this is oiul based. However unliek other similar dual removers I have used this doesn't leave my face completely greasy and oily afterwards. Just soft and smooth and clean. Great buy! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by loraborealis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use Majolica Majorca's mascara on my eyes almost everyday. Lately, I've been losing about a lash an eye or more every time I take off my makeup at the end of the day so it's been really scaring me! I decided to switch over from Neutrogena's eye makeup remover to Sonia Kashuk's and I'm really glad I did! This is the BEST EYE MAKEUP REMOVER I'VE EVER USED.

1. It didn't leave my eyelids oily afterward. Shocking??
2. Didn't sting my eyes.
3. I have sensitive skin and I didn't get any reactions.
4. I only used ONE soaked cotton pad for BOTH of my eyes! Usually, with my Neutrogena eye makeup remover, I have to use four total!
5. I didn't have to rub or tug or swipe my eyelashes all insanely. Just soaked them and then maybe swiped gently once to make sure.
6. Takes allllll of Majolica Majorca's mascara off! That mascara could live through an atom bomb so I think that's saying a lot!

Go but it noowwww. You won't regret it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by SayoonaraSadness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the best eye make up removers out there. This is some serious stuff. It gets my liquid eyeliner and waterproof mascara off with ease. Didn't even need to rub and tug at all. And trust me I use a lot of liquid liner and mascara and for this bad boy to just remove it with less swipes than the other removers out there is a notable accomplishment! Also must mention that this is one of the few that has an oily residue, this is almost like water when applied! I LOVE that! The only things I dislike about this product is YOU MUST BE CAREFUL not to knock this over with the cap off! It will spill ridiculous amounts because of the wide opening! I have already done so and lost almost half of the product I was near tears!!!! And this brings us to the second reason why I dislike this product its a bit pricey for me at 11 dollars and some odd cents. Maybe I'm just to broke at the moment but seriously this stuff will WORK and very well I will add.