Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

on 8/19/2010 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I switched from the Almay Oil-Free Makeup Remover Pads I've been using for years to this and will never go back. I have to add to all the glowing reviews and say that I LOVE Sonia Kashuk Remove. It's super gentle, doesn't leave residue or blurry vision, and takes all my eyeshadow and waterproof mascara off. I cut my cotton rounds in half, then usual invert the bottle 3-4 times in order to get all my makeup off. I absolutely recommend this and will repurchase.

on 8/17/2010 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

What a great eye mu remover! I always use gwp samples of Lancome bi-facil, which i love and have no complaints with. I've been running out of samples so I was about to buy a full bottle when I came across review on MUA of this remover. I'm glad I did, it works just as well, doesn't sting, and removes every smudge of mascara and liner! Its pricey for a ds remover at $10US, but its 1/3 the price of Lancome's Bi-facil, so I'd say its definitely worth it. I will repurchase many bottles!

on 8/13/2010 5:21:00 PM

This is an excellent and very effective eye makeup remover. It removes my tubing mascara within a couple seconds with minimal effort and it doesn't leave an oily residue. I love this! I would never have thought to try this if it weren't for MUA. Thanks again for a great rec!

on 7/21/2010 6:53:00 PM

A tads bit pricey for a makeup remover but worth it since it works so darn well with minimal eye irritation. The best part about it is that my eyelids don't feel greasy after I use this.

on 7/15/2010 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

It works! It does not irritate my eyes. It is great!

on 7/5/2010 7:11:00 PM

'k so I just used this for the 1st time - one cotton round, a few swipes and rinse... no mascara on my towel! Woot!
Usually no matter how well I think I've removed my mascara, I end up getting some on my towels. So yeah, I'm happy with this stuff! Now, this was my 1st impression - I'll come back with an edit down the road if my opinion changes.
-No burn
-Smells pretty neutral
-Bottle kind of wonky, easy to spill product
-Most $ I've spent on emu remover yet

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Absoultuely amazing !

It gets all your makeup off :) even waterproof

Would recommend this to everybody

on 6/22/2010 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I had been trying to find an eye makeup remover that didn't require me to rub my eyes. I wear two coats of waterproof mascara, so you can imagine what a challenge that was!
I researched some and finally tried this. I am so glad I did! I actually use this on my whole face prior to washing and it gets EVERYTHING off. It has a slight residue but if you are using it prior to washing your face it doesn't matter because it comes right off. No clogged pores, no surprise mascara leftovers when I get out of the shower. Also, it is not heavily perfumed which I appreciate.
Great product, reasonably priced; this will be my HG for a long, long time.

on 6/13/2010 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I went through a read a lot of the reviews this got because I was looking for a really good eye makeup remover. I had used Estee Lauder for a while and Neutrogena. I thought I'd give this a shot just to write a review on it, expecting it to be just like the Neutrogena eye makeup remover. This stuff needs some more credit, it was incredible. I feel like I finally have the best eye makeup remover out there. I literally barely rubbed my eye makeup off and it took it off immediately. I wear layers of mascara which I find to be a problem when taking off make up and it takes so long to rub it off. Not with this though, it was amazing. I ended up going back to Target to purchase 2 more bottles just incase!

on 5/24/2010 12:10:00 AM

This is an amazing makeup up remover and the only oil mix type one I will ever use. When I was younger I used to wash off my eye makeup with my cleanser or use all the liquid makeup removers for my eyes and hoenstly all taht did was really dry out my eyes over the years. Since then all I use is MAc Cleanse Off oil which would get even permanent marker off my face in one gentle rub, which jsut feels great on my skin and is super healthy for it. However when I am too lazy for that I use this remover as I don't need 50 cotton rounds to get my makeup off since this is oiul based. However unliek other similar dual removers I have used this doesn't leave my face completely greasy and oily afterwards. Just soft and smooth and clean. Great buy! :)