Sonia Kashuk Remove

4.4

Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Hexylene Glycol, Poloxamer 184, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Ext. Violet 2.

on 9/1/2010 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I were very impressed with this. I washed my eye make-up off with this stuff as if it were water. It leaves my eyes smooth and primed for the next day.
The only con part of this one is the packaging. I always have to be aware that i won't knock it over and the entire product spills. Only if it were something like a pump...

on 8/27/2010 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I can't believe I'm just getting around to reviewing this gem. I've used Clinique, Lancome, Neutrogena, EVOO and others. Sure they worked, but they felt so gross on the skin and burned my eyes. Enter SK Remove and I did as you guys recommended, "find one with equal parts!"

I was very impressed upon the first time using it. It removes everything with ease, even 24/7 liners and the toughest WP mascara. When I do eyes, it's usually very intense, with an eye primer, WP liners and lots of mascara. All I do is invert the bottle 1x over a cotton ball and hold it to my eye for around 30 seconds. NO having to tug on the lashes to get the mascara off. You can quickly swipe over, too if you have minimal eye makeup on. It takes it right off. The best thing is that, even though it tends to be on the oilier side, I've never experienced any skin or eye irritation. The price is not dirt cheap, but super reasonable for how good of a product it is. I will never use anything else. Love it!

on 8/23/2010 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Cheap, effective, gentle, basically everything I could ever ask for! I love it!

on 8/19/2010 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I switched from the Almay Oil-Free Makeup Remover Pads I've been using for years to this and will never go back. I have to add to all the glowing reviews and say that I LOVE Sonia Kashuk Remove. It's super gentle, doesn't leave residue or blurry vision, and takes all my eyeshadow and waterproof mascara off. I cut my cotton rounds in half, then usual invert the bottle 3-4 times in order to get all my makeup off. I absolutely recommend this and will repurchase.

on 8/17/2010 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

What a great eye mu remover! I always use gwp samples of Lancome bi-facil, which i love and have no complaints with. I've been running out of samples so I was about to buy a full bottle when I came across review on MUA of this remover. I'm glad I did, it works just as well, doesn't sting, and removes every smudge of mascara and liner! Its pricey for a ds remover at $10US, but its 1/3 the price of Lancome's Bi-facil, so I'd say its definitely worth it. I will repurchase many bottles!

on 8/13/2010 5:21:00 PM

This is an excellent and very effective eye makeup remover. It removes my tubing mascara within a couple seconds with minimal effort and it doesn't leave an oily residue. I love this! I would never have thought to try this if it weren't for MUA. Thanks again for a great rec!

on 7/21/2010 6:53:00 PM

A tads bit pricey for a makeup remover but worth it since it works so darn well with minimal eye irritation. The best part about it is that my eyelids don't feel greasy after I use this.

on 7/15/2010 12:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

It works! It does not irritate my eyes. It is great!

on 7/5/2010 7:11:00 PM

'k so I just used this for the 1st time - one cotton round, a few swipes and rinse... no mascara on my towel! Woot!
Usually no matter how well I think I've removed my mascara, I end up getting some on my towels. So yeah, I'm happy with this stuff! Now, this was my 1st impression - I'll come back with an edit down the road if my opinion changes.
-No burn
-Smells pretty neutral
-Bottle kind of wonky, easy to spill product
-Most $ I've spent on emu remover yet

on 6/22/2010 9:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I had been trying to find an eye makeup remover that didn't require me to rub my eyes. I wear two coats of waterproof mascara, so you can imagine what a challenge that was!
I researched some and finally tried this. I am so glad I did! I actually use this on my whole face prior to washing and it gets EVERYTHING off. It has a slight residue but if you are using it prior to washing your face it doesn't matter because it comes right off. No clogged pores, no surprise mascara leftovers when I get out of the shower. Also, it is not heavily perfumed which I appreciate.
Great product, reasonably priced; this will be my HG for a long, long time.