August 22, 2014 | 1694 users online

Liquid - MAC - Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:47:00 PM More reviews by rosat93

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

One of my favorite foundations for my oily skin. Full coverage, easy to blend (easier for me compared to EL double wear) , and matches my skin perfectly (NC20).

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2014 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Rosahelen

I love this foundation!! I have tried many of macs foundations but I always seem to away back to this one. It gives a flawless look although I would say it is more medium coverage rather than full but it is buildable. This foundation is for combination skin. Sometimes I find it a little drying so I swap to studio sculpt. It is worth the price as it does last a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by GlowKitten01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This was my first 'high end' foundation I ever purchased. I have tried numerous foundations since, and I ALWAYS return to this trusty foundation. It is not the cheapest, but I believe you get what you pay for.

I have oily/spot prone skin and this foundation has provided me with excellent coverage (I use my fingers to apply), whilst keeping oil at bay and NC15 matches my skin perfectly.

While providing a matte coverage, I find this foundation gives a healthy look, which I crave so much for my often dull complexion.

I am not convinced that MAC products are the healthiest for your skin, but if you need a excellent coverage foundation I could not recommend enough.

The only slight disappointment from this foundation is its packaging. I find myself with a cotton bud trying to scrape the last remaining drops from the bottle. MAC do sell a pump, but this does not dispense all liquid from the bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by MsPham

I've tried many foundations but I always reach for this one. I am Asian having a very yellow skin tone, I am in the color NC20. This is a full coverage foundation, although I found it somewhat not too heavy on the skin. It dries up matte, but during the day I tend to get a little oily on my t-zone, which for me it is normal. Really like this foundation, doesnt clog my pores, totally amazing!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:41:00 AM More reviews by Lynnnguyen

I'm not sure why I went back to this foundation when it didn't work for me in the first place. It has a lot of shades to match your skin tone well but it feels a bit cakey and doesn't control oil. It also made me breakout. I bought this because it was a popular foundation and I wanted to look like the ladies at the MAC counter -_- but this foundation isn't for me

rated 3 of 5 on 1/4/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by kalihagen1

I use to love this foundation... However when I started trying new foundations, I tended to forget about my MAC Studio Fix Fluid... This product always made me look cakey, no matter how I applied it. I think this is due to my oily skin... I could see how people would love this product though... GREAT full coverage. If you are debating with yourself whether or not to purchase this product, I think you should go to the MAC counter and try it for yourself... In my experience this foundation works differently on everyone!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:28:00 AM More reviews by sophiedecay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It gives a decent build able coverage. Though its scent can be a little bit off putting(smells like paint). Doesn't come with a pump so it can get bit messy. I wish it does has more spf but still okay for everyday wear.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 3:45:00 PM More reviews by Laurax95

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have oily spot prone skin and this foundation was horrendous for me. It did control my shine a little bit and did leave my skin looking ok, however, I noticed that I started to develop red lumps underneath my jaw bone, I've read that this has happened to others as well and it make me break out more than usual. I also only used a small amount and my friends commented how much foundation I had put on which is not the look I'm after. I also think having to pay for a pump is ridiculous I think this should be included in the price! I'm currently still trying different foundations for my skin but I am doing research this time!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by arcss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this when i started to hunt for a foundation years ago. I bought based on mua reviews. People asked if i was sick the few times i've used it, it does nothing for me, it's uneven, patchy , maybe the color was wrong too. This made me think i was doing something wrong so i bought mac brushes and it didn't work either. Not for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:14:00 PM More reviews by crystelle07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had always been skeptical about MAC Cosmetics because I heard that their products irritate/cause breakouts on the skin. I decided to try this foundation in NC30 and it's probably one of the best out there for such a great price. ($27 at MAC counters/Macy's) it blends into the skin like a dream and looks so flawless. This is an everyday foundation for me and I set this with a translucent powder. I do have to blot about after 5 hours of wear. MAC has a great selection of yellow and pink tones. I have olive skin with a medium yellow undertones. The only negative is that this does not comes with a pump! I had to buy the pump for $9, the pump can be closed for travel. For the longevity of the foundation I find that the $27 price tag is perfect. I will definitely buy this again. And...I have no irritation or breakouts using this product.