Victoria's Secret Amber Romance Body Splash

3.8

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I hate this scent. I think it smells way too strong and I don't like the musky notes in it. It also reminds me of a girl I cannot stand that used to wear it all the time. Scent is closely related to memory and I think that's why I hate this scent so much, everytime I smell it I think about her and how bad she smelled.

This is a romantic slightly musky scent. It smells wonderfull, I always get so many compliments on this one. It's one of my favorite VS fragrances.

This fragrance is very fenimine. It smells like warm roses, if that makes any sense. Definitely something to wear when you want to feel very ultra feminine and want to cuddle with your sweetie. It is a bit strong for my taste on most days.

I LOVE this scent - very soft but musky-sexy, and it lasts on my skins. My husband like the way it smells on me, and tells me it lingers on my clothes and the pillows! A little vanilla is certainly in the nose, but I didn't consider it to be foody at all. A definite favorite, one that I keep on hand all the time.

I liked this scent for cold days, but my husband really didn't like it at all. After the third bad reaction to it (calling it the smell of rancid sweat, no less), I decided that I'd rather snuggle up with him than with this fragrance. So it gets a 3 from me - my 5 combined with my husband's emphatic 1.

This is more sophisticated than some of the other garden scents. The amber and vanill complement each other well without being cloying or overpowering.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I like this body splash , the smell is a little bit sweet but fresh

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

A new classic! The musky scent just makes it so much more sophisticated than the others. If you don't like the foody or floral scents, give this one a try!

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Amber Romance is one of my all time favorite fragrances. It's sexy, delicate, warm and long lasting all at the same time. I used to spray this on letters I would send to my ex-bf and he loved it! This is definitely one of those scents that appeals to men.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I wasn't too crazy about this scent and the fragrance seemed to fade on me rather quickly.

Popular Fragrances