November 28, 2014 | 1592 users online

Mascara - Mary Kay - Ultimate Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 2/26/2007 9:41:00 PM More reviews by AlwysNSrch

I found this to be horrible! It clumped on the brush before I could even apply it to my lashes. So if it clumps on the brush you can imagine what it does for your lashes. I found it to be very, very expensive for a mascara that is horrible. I'll pay the price if the mascara does as it claims. The packaging was not great because the top of the tube allowed excess of mascara to clump on the wand. Would not buy and would not recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2007 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried many mascaras, and this is the only one that I've gotten compliments on. I've been asked 3 times in the past week if I was wearing false lashes! I also layer it 2-3 times w/ minimal or no clumping- don't let it dry between coats (this may be the source of negative reviews). The price is okay. I'm willing to pay a bit extra for something that works well. I was very shocked to see such poor reviews, but to be honest, I don't trust every review I read, nor should you. Makeup application is an art. Try it yourself!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2007 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

Ultimately crappy. Clumpy, not long lasting, not lenthening at all, and comes off in chuncks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2007 2:47:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

NOT worth $15! My friend sells Mary Kay and she's trying to get me to buy something forever. Since I've never wanted to really try any MK products (I'm a MAC and NARS girl) I decided to get a few products that I couldn't go wrong with. This mascara did nothing to lengthen or pump up my lashes. It basically just gave them a natural tint. Yeah, it did not clump or smear but it did nothing that the booklet said it would.

I would not buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2007 1:02:00 PM More reviews by so_1978

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This curls my lashes without a curler. It makes my eys pop. It's pretty expensive at 15.00. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2007 10:05:00 AM More reviews by getstrong29

This Mascara gives you DIVA lashes!! My eyes look more pronounced whenever I wear this alone or with other eyemakeup. My frieds are loving it too. One of my friends is a diehard lancome addict and she did not think that the MK mascarea could beat hers. All it took was one appliciation and she could not believe the results!! I love this stuff because it has a primer built in and the brush is awesome. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/12/2006 2:36:00 PM More reviews by lipglossina

My friend's mom invited my friend and I to a Mary Kay roadshow at her house. I am more into high end brands, but I was curious about the Mary Kay concept since it has such a following and large customer base. This was probably the worst product I tried as part of this roadshow/consultation. First, I was shocked by the price -- I always associate MK with good value, and for $15, this was more expensive than Clinique and d/s mascaras (I put MK somewhere in that range for prices). Second, this mascara made my eyes burn, flaked off within an hour, and just generally struck me as pretty bad. I do see some good reviews, so I realized everyone is different, but I do think it's a love it or hate it product.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/8/2006 1:47:00 PM More reviews by Miluiel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really don't like this stuff. I cried the very first day I put it on, and it got EVERYWHERE. And then it didn't want to come off of my skin at all. The second time I tried it, even MK makeup remover wouldn't take it off... I had to scrape it out of my eyelashes in the shower. It clumps way too easily. Sucky mascara, I'll stick to my Clinique.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2006 9:56:00 PM More reviews by atteanicole08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have very long eyelashes and like to play them up as much as possible. I have used every mascara on the planet (seriously) and found this one to be the best. I was a long time user of clinique's lash doubling. I loved clinique's mascara but then tried this and fell in love. This mascara gives you thickness, doesn't clump, is buildable, and doesn't flake. If you are in search of a great mascara please give this a try!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2006 12:58:00 PM More reviews by gingerc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I agree with snansel on 10/18/2006 7:32:00 AM. This is the worst mascara ever. It makes your lashes look horrible, it flakes under your eyes as the day goes by. I loved the Mary Kay endless performance mascara. Wish I had stocked up before they discontinued it.