September 17, 2014 | 1681 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2006 11:12:00 PM More reviews by niferphoto

A beautiful peach color with a hint of pink in it - also tons of gold shimmer on top. <---that's what gives it a "glow" quality. Nice packaging and excellent brush. A beautiful natural look. UPDATE: okay i've had this for a while now and I have to admit this is the BEST powder blush I have. I usually use a cream blush topped with a highlighter - but with this blush I get that look with 1/2 the work. It REALLY does deserve the 100% rating - heck it deserves 110% rating!! Total Holy Grail material!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2006 7:37:00 PM More reviews by delhi

Beautiful pinky peach gold blush. I love clinique's new packaging and their contured blush brush is really nice. I'm sure i'll keep the brush even when the blush is gone.
This is a nice flushed cheek look - but still natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2006 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Corrie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a "free" makeover at the Clinique counter and this is the colour the MA used on me, and I absolutely, totally, love it. I have relatively fair skin (Perfectly Real foundation in 04 is almost an exact match), reddish blonde hair and green eyes, and this looks gorgeous on me, it gives a nice hint of colour without being too overbearing and looking too "makeupy".

I also have to give a thumbs up to the staying power, I put it on in the a.m. and went out for drinks after work, but didn't feel the need to reapply all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 2:23:00 AM More reviews by cata00

OK... again! I was trying to buy a blush and I saw in the store the shade "Sunset glow"... is beautiful! But I think that this come in the spring, and for that I bought this "precious posy". Is a very beautiful pink that have shimmer. But is a pink like peach, it looks like the pink in the candy! I love it!!! Is very different to all the blushes that I saw in my life!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 2:19:00 AM More reviews by cata00

I wazs trying to buy a blush and finally I decided to buy this. Is sooo beautiful! is the perfcet blys and is very shiny too. I think that is the perfect one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2006 4:11:00 PM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this new Clinique blush. It is truly long wearing. Most of them just fade away. Even the brush with it is pretty good. It's not the usual crappy ones they give you, but I still think a professional blush brush gives the best results. This color is awesome too. Gives your cheeks a beautiful, natural flush. Perfect...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2006 2:51:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This comes one of my favourite blush.Pigmented and long lasting. THe color is nice and the price is inexpensive. The brush inside is usable as well. I like it a lot.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2005 11:38:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

This is my 3rd Blushing Blush. I have Iced Lotus and Smoldering Plum. Loved both of those and wanted more!! Thought I'd try this since I really like/almost love Nars O and this looked very similar only it has a touch of pink and gold shimmer. This look truly peachy on my MMM with yellow skin. Usually I just cannot pull off peachy of any kind (thus my love/hate relationship with O), but this looks absolutely natural on me! A peachy color that I can wear!! Awesome! Like the other shades, this glides on totally smooth and blends beautifully with my prescriptives blush brush. I do need a bit more of this color than the others, but who cares!! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2005 11:59:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

After my first unpleasant experience with Iced Lotus I wasnt so sure about the blushes. But then i saw Precious Posy, a shimmery pinky peach color similiar to NARS Orgasm. Gorgeous color. I am an NC30 light olive complexion, warm to neutral in color. Great color for me. This can get streaky so i really need to blend it but with my Baby cheeks brush by PD, I get enough color. (Can need layering with a fluffy blush brush). Lasts between 6 to 8 hours. Retails for $18.50 and comes in a silver compact with a really nice little brush which is unusual. I like the product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2005 6:07:00 PM More reviews by Nerrisa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Clinique's new blushes are very nice. Precious Posy is a shimmery light peachy-pink and gives my NW20 skin a great glow. The texture is nice and soft, and it is pigmented, but I don't have to be too careful about applying too much, because it is fairly light. It lasts for a long time on my face, which is great because I'm pretty oily and most blushes don't last long at all. I like the silver packaging well enough, but I don't like that almost half the case is for a brush...although it is an almost decent-looking brush. The case has a great little mirror. I'd definitely buy this again, and I might look into buying more colors because I love how soft and pigmented these blushes are. I think the price was $16.50, which is pretty darn good.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No