February 27, 2015 | 1119 users online

Blush - Clinique - Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2006 11:13:00 AM More reviews by Sonjaponja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a really nice peachy pink shimmery blush. I'm pale and it looks very natural and fresh on me. I often use it alone if I don't feel like wearing any other make up, just to get a little colour on my cheeks. The brush that comes with the packaging is actually quite good. Great buy!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2006 10:14:00 PM More reviews by fermidiracgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This reminds me of NARS orgasm, but without the shimmer, and its a little more substatial. That said, its a perfect shade of peachy-pink, and would probably look good on most complexions. The mini brush that comes with it is actually nice, and I use it to apply the blush, and its angled too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2006 9:32:00 AM More reviews by ilovemakeupandsoshouldyou

This blush is BEAUTIFUL!!! A peachy-pink with gold shimmer. By far the best peach blush I've used. I got this at CCO, it was the last one and I was SOO happy. It's a great compact, with a nice big mirror inside and the outside is almost a mirror itself, but i don't like how whenever you touch it at all, your fingerprints show and you just want to wipe it off! :P The brush is pretty good too, I usually throw out brushes that come w/ blush. It's a nice full, angled brush. It was $13 at CCO compared to it's normal price, $18.50! I'd never pay full price. :P You'll never find anything like this at the drugstore
UPDATE June 08; I don't know when blushes expire, but this just started breaking me out BAD. ugh

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2006 11:12:00 PM More reviews by niferphoto

A beautiful peach color with a hint of pink in it - also tons of gold shimmer on top. <---that's what gives it a "glow" quality. Nice packaging and excellent brush. A beautiful natural look. UPDATE: okay i've had this for a while now and I have to admit this is the BEST powder blush I have. I usually use a cream blush topped with a highlighter - but with this blush I get that look with 1/2 the work. It REALLY does deserve the 100% rating - heck it deserves 110% rating!! Total Holy Grail material!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2006 7:37:00 PM More reviews by delhi

Beautiful pinky peach gold blush. I love clinique's new packaging and their contured blush brush is really nice. I'm sure i'll keep the brush even when the blush is gone.
This is a nice flushed cheek look - but still natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2006 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Corrie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got a "free" makeover at the Clinique counter and this is the colour the MA used on me, and I absolutely, totally, love it. I have relatively fair skin (Perfectly Real foundation in 04 is almost an exact match), reddish blonde hair and green eyes, and this looks gorgeous on me, it gives a nice hint of colour without being too overbearing and looking too "makeupy".

I also have to give a thumbs up to the staying power, I put it on in the a.m. and went out for drinks after work, but didn't feel the need to reapply all day!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 2:23:00 AM More reviews by cata00

OK... again! I was trying to buy a blush and I saw in the store the shade "Sunset glow"... is beautiful! But I think that this come in the spring, and for that I bought this "precious posy". Is a very beautiful pink that have shimmer. But is a pink like peach, it looks like the pink in the candy! I love it!!! Is very different to all the blushes that I saw in my life!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2006 2:19:00 AM More reviews by cata00

I wazs trying to buy a blush and finally I decided to buy this. Is sooo beautiful! is the perfcet blys and is very shiny too. I think that is the perfect one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2006 4:11:00 PM More reviews by beachkitty79

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this new Clinique blush. It is truly long wearing. Most of them just fade away. Even the brush with it is pretty good. It's not the usual crappy ones they give you, but I still think a professional blush brush gives the best results. This color is awesome too. Gives your cheeks a beautiful, natural flush. Perfect...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2006 2:51:00 AM More reviews by ozone

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This comes one of my favourite blush.Pigmented and long lasting. THe color is nice and the price is inexpensive. The brush inside is usable as well. I like it a lot.