Clinique Blushing Blush Powder Blush - Precious Posy

4.6

Ingredients: talc, dimethicone, silica, zinc stearate, nylon 12, lauryl laurate, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin. May contain: mica, titatium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163), yellow 5 lake (ci 19140), carmine (ci 75470), red 7 lake (ci 15850), ferric ferrocyanide (ci 77510), blue 1 lake (ci 42090), red 22 lake (ci 45380), red 36 lake (ci 12085), manganese violet (ci 77742), red 30 lake (ci 73360), red 33 lake (ci 17200), red 28 lake (ci 45410), red 34 lake (ci 15880), ultramarines (ci 77007), yellow 6 lake (ci 15985), .ff

I like Clinique blushes, especially the colours of Precious Posy and Iced Lotus (they look great on my fair skin). I think the Precious Posy is slightly better then NARS Orgasm. The colour lasts all day and never gets cakey!

Others have described this color well - an even mix of pink and peach. It blends beautifully and has tons of pigment (waaay more than NARS Orgasm). In fact it's so pigmented I prefer to use a skunk brush if I'm in a hurry. It has a subtle shimmer/glow to it as well. Further, I think this has some of the longest lasting power and the color really stays true. Packaging is great, too. The brush isn't bad, I just prefer to use either a fluffier brush or a skunk brush. Overall, this is one of the best quality blushes I have and the price isn't too steep.

Awesome quality, stunning color. Beautiful blend of cheery pink & peach w/ shimmer--wakes your face right up. Similar in concept to Nars Orgasm, however, I own both, and this blows Orgasm away without contest. Pigmentation, texture, and color are superior in this one. I've tried 7 of these blushing blushes and love them all the quality is phenomenal.

Precious Posy is my first 'upmarket brand' blush purchase, before that I was using maybelline's blushes. It has a very nice smooth texture, the brush it comes with is nice also. The colour itself on my very pale skin came up a bit orange when applied, however all I need is a tiny amount as it so pigmented. A different brush would probably give much better results. The case it comes in is devine. Overall, a very good value for money purchase.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a really nice peachy pink shimmery blush. I'm pale and it looks very natural and fresh on me. I often use it alone if I don't feel like wearing any other make up, just to get a little colour on my cheeks. The brush that comes with the packaging is actually quite good. Great buy!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This reminds me of NARS orgasm, but without the shimmer, and its a little more substatial. That said, its a perfect shade of peachy-pink, and would probably look good on most complexions. The mini brush that comes with it is actually nice, and I use it to apply the blush, and its angled too.

This blush is BEAUTIFUL!!! A peachy-pink with gold shimmer. By far the best peach blush I've used. I got this at CCO, it was the last one and I was SOO happy. It's a great compact, with a nice big mirror inside and the outside is almost a mirror itself, but i don't like how whenever you touch it at all, your fingerprints show and you just want to wipe it off! :P The brush is pretty good too, I usually throw out brushes that come w/ blush. It's a nice full, angled brush. It was $13 at CCO compared to it's normal price, $18.50! I'd never pay full price. :P You'll never find anything like this at the drugstore
UPDATE June 08; I don't know when blushes expire, but this just started breaking me out BAD. ugh

A beautiful peach color with a hint of pink in it - also tons of gold shimmer on top. <---that's what gives it a "glow" quality. Nice packaging and excellent brush. A beautiful natural look. UPDATE: okay i've had this for a while now and I have to admit this is the BEST powder blush I have. I usually use a cream blush topped with a highlighter - but with this blush I get that look with 1/2 the work. It REALLY does deserve the 100% rating - heck it deserves 110% rating!! Total Holy Grail material!

Beautiful pinky peach gold blush. I love clinique's new packaging and their contured blush brush is really nice. I'm sure i'll keep the brush even when the blush is gone.
This is a nice flushed cheek look - but still natural.

I got a "free" makeover at the Clinique counter and this is the colour the MA used on me, and I absolutely, totally, love it. I have relatively fair skin (Perfectly Real foundation in 04 is almost an exact match), reddish blonde hair and green eyes, and this looks gorgeous on me, it gives a nice hint of colour without being too overbearing and looking too "makeupy".

I also have to give a thumbs up to the staying power, I put it on in the a.m. and went out for drinks after work, but didn't feel the need to reapply all day!