October 23, 2014 | 1298 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Smog

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2006 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Kylie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a really cool color. I love the texture of these shadows, almost creamy. This is shimmery without being over the top, it almost gives my lids a sheen. The color is a very wearable bronze. It really makes my blue eyes pop. I would definately repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/28/2006 8:13:00 PM More reviews by jennifer36

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This definatly gets my vote. VERY cool color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2006 7:55:00 PM More reviews by girliex601x

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a very pretty bronze brown that is very wearable without looking too flashy. the texture is nice and it lasts a long time on my oily lids.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2006 7:21:00 PM More reviews by princess_toasted_marshmal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Shimmery chocolatey brown with the faintest hint of copper. Makes my greyish blue eye POP and makes a great smokey eye for my NW15 skin.

continued >>

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2006 5:35:00 PM More reviews by sparky17

If applied with anything other than the lightest of touch, you'll be revisiting heroin chic. Having said that, when lightly brushed across the eyelids (stopping at the crease), it gives the lids a nice polish. I'll use this for creating a professional look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2006 11:03:00 PM More reviews by sunflower22

I bought this on a whim because it just looked so darn beautiful in the package (I am a total sucker for pretty eyeshadows- even if I don't wear them) but I was amazed at how wonderful this eyeshadow really is. It is the most gorgeous brown color that can be worn a little lightly or can be worn very dark because the texture is just so darn great. I personally wear it in my crease and it is great to hear so many people say- "Oh, your makeup looks so pretty" "What eyeshadow are you wearing?" or "Your eyes sparkle!". Love it LOVE it LOVE IT!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2006 8:53:00 PM More reviews by ginah_dee

So this shadow makes my eyes look kind of sunken, but in the really really hot way. It's kind of dark IMO but that's what I like about it. It has amazing staying power.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2006 6:41:00 AM More reviews by Joyness

I have been obsessed with this shadow lately! I love this - a neutral, but not boring, and seems to pick up different tones in different lighting. This is the one brown I constantly grab, because it isn't a flat color, wonderful bronze (but not orange) cast and flatters my deep brown eyes. You can also use it wet to pull more of a metallic sheen. Also, this is shimmery, but NO migrating glitter, which is very important to me. I look forward to getting more of the UD shadows of this consistancy. For reference, I am NC35/40, brown eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2005 10:30:00 PM More reviews by alaskanbeauty

I LOVE SMOG! I have hazel eyes and this color really makes them pop. It's a brownish bronze with a hint of shimmering olive green (more so bronze). Blends in very well and staying power is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2005 6:50:00 PM More reviews by lady_astrid2001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i tried this shadow from one of UD lighter palette -thingys. i really liked this shadow. i'm a PPP with light green eyes and pink undertones, and i think that this works really well with my complexion. i would buy this product (as in just the shadow) if/when i have the chance. i'd really like to obtain it in a swap (hint hint).

*note* i'm rating the packaging a 3 simply because i got it in the lighter thing, so i dont know how good the actual package is. the lighter thing was awesome.