Urban Decay Smog

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/27/2006 3:17:00 PM

Great color with a dense concentration of pigment. I apply it as eye liner... it's very subtle and shimmery. Also blends well with other colors from UD.

on 7/31/2006 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a really cool color. I love the texture of these shadows, almost creamy. This is shimmery without being over the top, it almost gives my lids a sheen. The color is a very wearable bronze. It really makes my blue eyes pop. I would definately repurchase!

on 6/28/2006 8:13:00 PM

This definatly gets my vote. VERY cool color!

on 2/21/2006 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is a very pretty bronze brown that is very wearable without looking too flashy. the texture is nice and it lasts a long time on my oily lids.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Shimmery chocolatey brown with the faintest hint of copper. Makes my greyish blue eye POP and makes a great smokey eye for my NW15 skin.

continued >>

on 1/21/2006 5:35:00 PM

If applied with anything other than the lightest of touch, you'll be revisiting heroin chic. Having said that, when lightly brushed across the eyelids (stopping at the crease), it gives the lids a nice polish. I'll use this for creating a professional look.

on 1/13/2006 11:03:00 PM

I bought this on a whim because it just looked so darn beautiful in the package (I am a total sucker for pretty eyeshadows- even if I don't wear them) but I was amazed at how wonderful this eyeshadow really is. It is the most gorgeous brown color that can be worn a little lightly or can be worn very dark because the texture is just so darn great. I personally wear it in my crease and it is great to hear so many people say- "Oh, your makeup looks so pretty" "What eyeshadow are you wearing?" or "Your eyes sparkle!". Love it LOVE it LOVE IT!!!

on 1/12/2006 8:53:00 PM

So this shadow makes my eyes look kind of sunken, but in the really really hot way. It's kind of dark IMO but that's what I like about it. It has amazing staying power.

on 1/7/2006 6:41:00 AM

I have been obsessed with this shadow lately! I love this - a neutral, but not boring, and seems to pick up different tones in different lighting. This is the one brown I constantly grab, because it isn't a flat color, wonderful bronze (but not orange) cast and flatters my deep brown eyes. You can also use it wet to pull more of a metallic sheen. Also, this is shimmery, but NO migrating glitter, which is very important to me. I look forward to getting more of the UD shadows of this consistancy. For reference, I am NC35/40, brown eyes.

on 12/26/2005 10:30:00 PM

I LOVE SMOG! I have hazel eyes and this color really makes them pop. It's a brownish bronze with a hint of shimmering olive green (more so bronze). Blends in very well and staying power is great.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products