July 25, 2014 | 929 users online

Moisturizers - Extra Virgin Olive Oil

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2012 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Jenkrupz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

EVOO!! I use it with a bit of sugar and warm water as scrub! Gets off all of the dead skin cells and doesn't dry your skin out what so ever. I also use it as a moisturizer for my chin and forehead as they are extremely dry. A little goes a long way. I now keep a small bottle in my washroom. BEST PRODUCT EVER. Cheap and effective!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by JayLammMD

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love EVOO/cold press for taking off make-up. When I do my make up I buff it well in to my skin. But when I'm ready at night to take it off, I want it gone. No trace! EVOO does the trick. As for how is dispense it. I have a pretty little air-tight jar that I fill to the brim with cotton pads, then I soak them in the EVOO. A saturated pad is always ready when I need it. And it's amazing what comes off on the cotton. I then follow with whatever cleanser I'm in love with at the time. These days it's a gentle foaming cleanser from Lancome. I just feel like my face is cleaner after the use of the olive oil.
That is my 2cents worth.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 9:15:00 PM More reviews by debbrumb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

If you can't find a beauty use for this product you just aren't human!!!!!! This is a do-all product!!! I put it on wet cotton pads and take off my make-up including my waterproof mascara with no problems. I use it on my cuticles. Put it in my hair and let it set for 30-45 mins and rinse it out and makes my hair super soft. Mix it with my body lotion at night (too oily for the day). I did use it during the cold weather on my face at night along with Vit E oil. Works great on surgery scars also.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by kofykat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

being indian olive oil would be the very last choice for us. but i tried it anyway and boy do i regret it.
Eating the product broke me out. yup. it did. the moment i switched back to my regular oil for cooking my kin was fine again..
Applying it onto myself make my skin dark, tan very easily and very sallow looking. this doesn't suit me. maybe it's my climate or whatever but i don't like this. i've gone back to coconut oil, sesame oil, almond oil, mustard oil and peanut oil. much better off with those.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by ilat

Great product! Helped with my acne and improved my overall complexion! Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2012 8:35:00 AM More reviews by hanmu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love using this as a pre-shampoo treatment. It keeps my hair very strong and shiny, and really helps turn around the damage I've done through bleaching. I also experimented with using this on my face, but it did not end well.,,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 8:46:00 PM More reviews by prettiesnow

I used to be a product junkie, testing every product out there and now the toll has taken effect on my complexion as I waltz into my 30s. I have dehydrated, sensitive, acne prone, lackluster and dull complexion and make up hardly stays on. I was using hada labo religiously for years after I stopped trying out products but it didn't really helped to improve my complexion. I was having this massive break out (like eight pimples and scars all over my face, congested pores) and on a whim, I bought EVOO after reading through the reviews here.

I popped down to the health food store and got myself a 500ml bottle of Bariani EVOO (S$20.80). I was really sceptical about using it on my face after the whole experimentation with essential oils but oh hell, what can be worse than the current condition?

So here is my routine, I wash my face with Sukin foaming facial wash then applied a drop of EVOO, rub it between my palms and pressed it on my face, followed by massaging it into the skin. I do that for my face, neck and eyes. Bariani is really light and easily absorbed so no issue with the oily feel. It does leaves a slight layer of oil over the skin but I am fine with it considering how parched my skin was.

First night of using it, I had eight big pimples due to my prior breakout. Next morning when I woke up, my pimples became smaller, one was ready to pop, a few of them closed up nicely and one emerging pimple decreased in size! My face was less flaky and less maddening red. A week of using it and my skin was much better. The breakouts started to heal and my face was more glowy. It was much more hydrated too.

I also used it on my hair and hands and will attempt to use it as a make up remover too. One big bottle at a price of the fraction of all cosmetic products and I am sold!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Loci80015

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

What I can say that hasn't been mentioned already. I have completely strayed from chemically induced moisturizers. I am done with them all. I use EVOO, Jojba oil and grapeseed oil and apricot oil as my staples. I take off left over makeup with jojba oil and use apricot under my eyes for wrinkles. I then use grapeseed at night and EVOO under my makeup. You'd think it would make me shiny, but it doesn't. Just let it sink in and voila, instant wonderful moisturizer.......no chemicals, only pure benefits. Can't complain about that. :)

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 8:09:00 PM More reviews by arisibelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Everything about this product is average - except what it does!
I wash my face with it. I have very dry, acne prone skin. This does not break me out and softens my skin. It makes my skin radiant and it looks really beautiful. Highly recommend that you add one tablespoon EVOO to two tablespoon plain oatmeal and make a mask out of it. Nearly instant, beautiful skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Icyvixen

nothing to write much, it's simply perfect!