July 22, 2014 | 2485 users online

Loose Powders - Everyday Minerals - Finishing Dust

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2006 10:35:00 AM More reviews by pixieled665

I just ran out of my BE mineral veil so I decided to order this because of the good reviews. It goes on completely translucent, sets my foundation w/o looking chalky, controls oil, and gives the skin a soft focus matte look. Perfect. To me this is just as good as BEís mineral veil, but so much better because itís only 10 bucks! Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/28/2006 4:06:00 PM More reviews by msgrape

Beautiful skin...this is how you will look after applying the Finishing Dust. It is light feeling and has no color, so it just blends in. Wonderful!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2006 6:29:00 PM More reviews by Sonatina

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Retails for $10 USD on www.everydayminerals.com

UPDATE:

The fact that this doesn't contain preservatives worries me a bit, but I ordered the full size anyway because it works so well.

I thought BE Mineral Veil was great, but this Finishing Dust is even better! The powder looks fluffy and soft, and it gives a totally translucent and soft-looking matte finish. It really has no colour. It also keeps oilies away and keeps my face matte throughout the day. The company ships quickly, but they did send me the wrong blush shade with the sample kit.

Ingredients:

Zea Mays (usp Corn Starch Modified), Iron Oxides. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2006 5:15:00 PM More reviews by bella16

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is magic! The absolute best finishing powder I've ever tried. I have to admit, I'm not a fan of these loose-mineral products as they tend to make a mess, hard to pack in your purse, etc, but this one is worth the trouble. I put this on and my pores virtually disappear, (and I do not have small pores). Wonderful product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2006 11:54:00 PM More reviews by swankdizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't know the difference of ingredients between EM's finishing dust and BE's mineral veil but I find EM's to be considerably better. Every time that I've used BE, it's broken me out. Everyday Minerals finishing goes on smooth, doesn't change the foundation shade AT ALL, doesn't look cakey but keeps me from the crazy oilies. Seriously amazing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2006 1:56:00 AM More reviews by zoey

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is called their Finishing Dust. It works beautifully on my oily skin. The finish is like a very fine, silky dust that sets my foundation very naturally. It helps to control my oil also.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2006 5:51:00 PM More reviews by lori2003

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Great product. Better than BE mineral veil and Aromaleigh Illuminator. Gives a great finish over EM foundation. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2006 1:50:00 PM More reviews by kak513

Note: this is actually called "Finishing Dust."
This is what I wanted Mineral Veil to be like. It feels cool when I put it on, and really gives me that flawless finish. I use a little extra on my T-zone, and it keep the oilies at bay for longer than usual. This company's great, and I'll continue to purchase from them and www.bombshellbath.com for all my mineral makeup needs. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2006 1:44:00 PM More reviews by jas_mine

i bought this after reading the reviews. it's a great product, truely translucent very comfortable on the face. i order the girls day blush as well. oh, i love that colour!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2006 11:19:00 PM More reviews by masonlau

First of all, the stuff is absolutely HG. I am brown-skinned and all powders wash me out, translucent or not. Not this one. It truly is invisible, yet it smooths out the skin ever so slightly and offers a surprising amount of evening capacity. It makes the skin silky smooth, with or without a foundation underneath. I am waiting for EM to get in some darker colors (soon), so I can't really use the semi-matte powder (though I LOVE it), but I found that this finishing powder can go over my MAC powder quite well. It actually gives my face a finish that looks kind of gauzy like a portrait with special effects.
I should add that this company has, hands down, the best customer service department I have ever seen. Period. I will be purchasing the full size, a blush, and a 2 colors when the darker shades come out. I highly recommend the finishing powder as a staple for any makeup case.:)