Everyday Minerals Finishing Dust

4.1

Not tested on animals

Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

on 6/1/2006 1:19:00 PM

This stuff is great! I used to use BE exclusively, but I began to notice breakouts the next morning, usually around my nose. I wasn't sure what was causing it until I switched to EDM. I haven't had any breakouts since. This product is top quality, the price is amazing, and the customer service is great. Also, shipping is incredibly fast. I highly recommend all EDM products!

on 6/1/2006 10:35:00 AM

I just ran out of my BE mineral veil so I decided to order this because of the good reviews. It goes on completely translucent, sets my foundation w/o looking chalky, controls oil, and gives the skin a soft focus matte look. Perfect. To me this is just as good as BEís mineral veil, but so much better because itís only 10 bucks! Will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 5/28/2006 4:06:00 PM

Beautiful skin...this is how you will look after applying the Finishing Dust. It is light feeling and has no color, so it just blends in. Wonderful!!

on 5/27/2006 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Retails for $10 USD on www.everydayminerals.com

UPDATE:

The fact that this doesn't contain preservatives worries me a bit, but I ordered the full size anyway because it works so well.

I thought BE Mineral Veil was great, but this Finishing Dust is even better! The powder looks fluffy and soft, and it gives a totally translucent and soft-looking matte finish. It really has no colour. It also keeps oilies away and keeps my face matte throughout the day. The company ships quickly, but they did send me the wrong blush shade with the sample kit.

Ingredients:

Zea Mays (usp Corn Starch Modified), Iron Oxides. continued >>

on 5/27/2006 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is magic! The absolute best finishing powder I've ever tried. I have to admit, I'm not a fan of these loose-mineral products as they tend to make a mess, hard to pack in your purse, etc, but this one is worth the trouble. I put this on and my pores virtually disappear, (and I do not have small pores). Wonderful product.

on 5/24/2006 11:54:00 PM

I don't know the difference of ingredients between EM's finishing dust and BE's mineral veil but I find EM's to be considerably better. Every time that I've used BE, it's broken me out. Everyday Minerals finishing goes on smooth, doesn't change the foundation shade AT ALL, doesn't look cakey but keeps me from the crazy oilies. Seriously amazing.

on 5/19/2006 1:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is called their Finishing Dust. It works beautifully on my oily skin. The finish is like a very fine, silky dust that sets my foundation very naturally. It helps to control my oil also.

on 5/16/2006 5:51:00 PM

Great product. Better than BE mineral veil and Aromaleigh Illuminator. Gives a great finish over EM foundation. I will definitely repurchase!

on 5/15/2006 1:50:00 PM

Note: this is actually called "Finishing Dust."
This is what I wanted Mineral Veil to be like. It feels cool when I put it on, and really gives me that flawless finish. I use a little extra on my T-zone, and it keep the oilies at bay for longer than usual. This company's great, and I'll continue to purchase from them and www.bombshellbath.com for all my mineral makeup needs. continued >>

on 5/15/2006 1:44:00 PM

i bought this after reading the reviews. it's a great product, truely translucent very comfortable on the face. i order the girls day blush as well. oh, i love that colour!!!

Recommended for Normal Skin