August 28, 2014 | 1715 users online

Lash Treatments - Ardell - Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2008 12:43:00 AM More reviews by kimmie_girl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Maybe I'm just desperate to convince myself that this product works... but I swear after using it two times, my eyebrows have filled in where they were sparse and my eyelashes have actually grown. I can now feel my eyelashes touching my sunglasses so that I have to move my sunglasses down on my nose a little. It also doesn't seem to take as long to put my mascara on in the morning in order to get that "full lash" look. I'm glad I found this out before spending $150 on Revitalash. this stuff is less than $5! I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2008 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Bellasima

I have kinda short and somewhat sparse lashes. However after using this product faithfully for about a month I have thick pretty lashes! And they are long! Someone asked if I was wearing fake lashes! I will buy this for years to come!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2008 1:55:00 AM More reviews by sadendingsong

for me, personally, this does a good job of helping my lashes grow at their natural pace without breakage. it doesn't stimulate instant growth but I have noticed that a patch in my eyebrow filled in quickly after using this for a few weeks. it is a good lash conditioner but dont always expect the extreme results

rated 1 of 5 on 10/13/2008 12:04:00 AM More reviews by makibaby55

after hearing great reviews on this i went and bought this to try it. i mean it was only a couople bucks so why not right? i have been using it for 2 months and see no difference what so ever. Any tips?

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2008 9:00:00 PM More reviews by MSAries

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Wow! I bought this to use on my brows. I used to have serious Brooke Shields brows as a teen, then started plucking/waxing, and now, in my 30s my brows are not teensy but definitely not as full due to over-plucking. They're starting to lose pigmentation in places and I had one spot that was kinda bare. Notice I say "had". I've been using this for one week. One. Week. And the spot is filled in...seriously. I don't know how, but it is. I'm definitely going to continue using it. For the record, I found it at Rite Aid. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2008 2:28:00 PM More reviews by blueberry17

This lash growth accelerator is amazing, I noticed that my eyelashes were a bit longer within 3 weeks of using it daily. As for my eyebrows, it just makes them look darker. Be careful not to get this in your eyes, there were a few times I rubbed my eyes while I had this on and it stings! The only drawback is that it turns bad pretty quick (average of 2 months) even when I wiped the wand on a piece of clean tissue after every use.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2008 3:57:00 PM More reviews by Roanoke

I love this product! I have short, blonde lashes and have tried a number of mascaras in an attempt to make them darker, longer, and thicker. After reading the reviews of this product on MUA, I purchased a tube from drugstore.com. It was easy to apply (just like mascara). I put it on every night, and though I didn't notice an immediate difference, after a couple weeks of using it faithfully, my lashes are so much longer! I only need mascara now to make my lashes dark, since there's no way this can turn my lashes from blonde to black. But now I look nice even without mascara! I definitely recommend this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2008 4:27:00 PM More reviews by afiscalyear09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It smells, soooo bad, I used it for a week at night and at first I had a cold so I guess I didn't notice but now, pheewwweeee, some kind of nasty chemical fishy smell. I haven't really noticed any regrowth but I probably damaged the hair follicles from overplucking :(

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2008 9:08:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

I've used this stuff on and off for a few years and it really does work. It lightly conditions lashes and brows. Hair grows thicker, longer, and faster. It doesn't work instantly, but I notice a difference after using for a couple weeks. My only complaint is I tried this on my lashes in the a.m. leaving it on all day and it got into my eyes causing problems. It's best to use at night and occasionally on brows during the daytime. This product is hard to find, but very affordable, easy to use, and lasts a while.
Ingredients: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

rated 2 of 5 on 8/6/2008 1:51:00 AM More reviews by spamdy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Seeing the fantastic reviews and the cheap cheap price (AUS$6) I went out and bought three tubes of Lash Growth Accelerator. However I'm quite dissapointed to note that my lashes have not grown. In fact because I stopped using my Mavala my lashes have pretty much returned to their original state, so I shall be returning to Mavala and Talika, although more expensive , they do actually work. And they don't sting as much as Ardell does either, beware it hurts big time if you get any of this product into your eyes.