April 23, 2014 | 1933 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2012 12:30:00 AM More reviews by maquin22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This moisturizer confuses me. It feels great going on, skin is more comfortable but 10 min later the dry patches reappear and the comfortable feeling is gone - a true disappearing act. Adding more layers will not make a difference.

Also, If there are any anti-oxidants the jar packaging will not preserve them. Perhaps this works better on oily yet dehydrated skin vs truly dry skin. Either way it should not be marketed as a moisture surge for dry skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2012 11:39:00 PM More reviews by briano1092

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

even worse than Clinique DDMG and too expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/29/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by vanessa15

The best out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Bamababy99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm still working on my sample, but will definitely purchase, soon! I love everything Clinique. I am a Clinique LOVER! This is by-far their very best moisturizer (next to dramatically different). I am in love. I am skin type 2, and have dry, sentive cheeks, and am very pale. I love this, because no matter how dry my skin is, this reverses weeks of dryness in about 2 minutes! LOVE it. So light and non greasy. Works wonders under foundation! Makes my skin super soft and plump looking. Very dewy. Love it. I can't wait to buy a full size! It's like a gel, but hydrates like a cream, with the feel of a gel. Make sense? Perfect. I'm in love! Holy grail moisturizer!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 10:09:00 AM More reviews by eugiegenie

I love this product! I've been using it for years already! I normally use it under makeup and I love how makeup will stick to my face and also give this healthy glow. I have sensitive + combination skin (mainly normal, but slightly oily at T-zone areas) and this product makes my face feel hydrated without any irritations or breakouts. The only downside is that you must use it with other products (I apply lotion first, followed by the moisture surge). There is absolutely no scent to this product and is suitable for those with sensitive skin. I would highly recommend this, although it can be slightly pricey! =D

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 5:34:00 PM More reviews by justinecalgary

Its very expensive for something that doesnt really do what it says it does. Its supposed to be a very good moisturizer for very dry spots. Well I had dry patches and when I forst put it on it was very nice. But after it had soaked in a few min later my dry patches reappeared so I find this moisturizer very useless. It feels nice but not something I would buy If you have any dry skin at all. Only good thing is it doesnt make you break out. But the price is ridiculous...ytou would think for the price it would be a little better at doing what its supposed to. Will not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by marciatsang

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, Its a good mosturizer.
Super helpful for dry n sensitive skin!
you can tell the difference pretty quickly!

However, its a bit pricy...and there's more similar products with a lower price out in the market now...
so sometimes i will switch to others...
but I'll still buy it occasionally

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by 0135rachy

Great moisturiser. I have had trouble in the past with moisturisers breaking me out but have been using this for about a month now with no break outs at all. I use this morning and night after using rodial glamtox serum ( which is highly moisturising) Id suggest that dryer skin types would really want to use a serum with this cream for a true moisture hit, my skin type is combination, I will repurchase and would also recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 10:17:00 PM More reviews by kkelly98

I love this. My skin is dry and at 27, I have noticed wrinkles on my forehead. I feel an instant improvement when I apply this. It is moderately priced, and a little goes a long way!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2012 1:16:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Let me start off by saying I LOVE the way this stuff feels on my skin, its a gel and its cooling an soothing to my dry, tired skin. Now on the other hand, this isn't very moisturizing if u have normal to oily skin this would be perfect do to the gel consistency, but very dry skin this needs a lotion to back it up. I use the clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion for dry combo/ very dry skin and the 2 are a perfect match for me. I love putting this under my eyes in the morning, its cooling and feels so nice and smooth. I enjoy using this product.