October 20, 2014 | 1141 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Yves Saint Laurent - Touche Eclat (Radiant Touch)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 6:01:00 AM More reviews by DPD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Brghtener,highlighter concealer pah its crap for all of them.

I was really skeptical and waited and waited. Then ysl bought out the darker tones too. I still held off but being a products jnkie i caved in.

I am nc43 // bb honey. I first bought no 6 for £12 off ebay which turned out to be too dark and orangey. It seemed liked the perfect travelling version of my bb corrector in dark peach but wasnt meant to be.

I then mistakenly bought no5 from Boots with my points what a waste. Upon applying undee my eyes whether i have concealer or nothing it just makes my skin look ashy. Even mixing te 2 colours i get no joy but to me this defeats the purpose.i would be very upset if i had to part with over £50 for these.

I really do think they are overhyped and you can get alot better for less price. Not to blow my trumpet but im quite good at doing my own face but this is just unworkable. I ha e seen he results on many other people and while its good i still dont think its great.

Maybe ysl need to bring out more colours???!!!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/25/2012 10:00:00 PM More reviews by Mhgroener

Very expensive.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by tamedDOLL

I have shade 3, and it does not highlight at all.. wtf? The texture is creamy and light, which makes the product very natural looking on bare skin. I have fairly dark circles, and I was hoping this would really help the darkness when applied over my concealer and it does just an OK job, not as much as I hoped it would. I feel like it doesn't sit that well over some of my concealers. I also barely reach for this. This isn't a bad product but for the price ($50CAD), it is over-rated.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 12:46:00 AM More reviews by Daisy53

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This belongs in my list of top ten make up items! Takes awhile to prime (first couple of times there's too much but it evens out after that) and the texture is dreamy. Easy to blend. I put it under my eyes and on the inner corners near my nose and a little drop right under the arch of my brow. The gold container is a fun plus. I don't use it as a primary concealer, just dab it on after I am all done where I think I need a little light. Trick is to go easy with it and blend so you don't end up with little dots...

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by GucciDiva

This is fabulous...if you know how to use it. This is not a concealer. This will not eliminate your dark circles. It's more of a highlighter, but a natural one.
I use it under the arch of my eyebrows. I hate the look of eyeshadow there, but this makes it look like my eyebrows naturally stand out. I even use it all over my eyelid, and it makes me look vibrant and awake. I dab a touch over my under_eye concealer. I hate the look of heavy under-eye concealer, and this helps me get more out of the small amount I use. I put this on my Cupid's bow.
Shade 8 is an absolutely perfect match for my pale, slightly warm toned skin. I have never found any foundations or concealers or anything that match like this. I don't like to wear much makeup, or look like I'm wearing much, so this is perfect for making my skin look naturally flawless and vivacious.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Peri

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After hearing about this endlessly from pretty much everyone under the sun, I decided to take a chance and try it for myself. I'm so glad I did because I totally LOVE it.

I don't have dark circles or bags under my eyes regularly, but I do feel that I often look dull and tired, and this completely brightens me up. I love the fluid texture — much thinner than typical concealer — and the shade is perfect for me (I use No. 2). I apply it OVER my foundation, which I find works best for me.

Other reviewers have complained that the gold casing is annoying because it attracts fingerprints, but that's not something I particularly care about — I'm not obsessed with packaging, I'm obsessed with results and this totally delivers. Plus, it's super long-lasting which is nice.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by flyingcolours

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The appeal of this product completely eludes me. I'd heard a lot about it from people who absolutely raved about what a difference it made to their appearance, but for me it does...nothing. Not a thing. I was informed that the shade I was buying (No. 1, I think) was suitable for everyone. It certainly matches my skin tone. I apply this around the eye area where I have some slight dark circles, just to brighten the area up. Then I gently pat it in with either my fingertip or a brush only to find that it all but disappears. It doesn't make the slightest bit of difference. Same if I apply it at the sides of my nose or around my mouth, as recommended. If I sweep it across my eyelids it almost immediately creases. I may as well not bother for all the difference it makes.

It seems like this is a HG product for many people, so I'm disappointed at my experience with it. This was NOT a cheap product and for the price it should really be performing well. It seems kind of gimmicky, in my opinion. I get better results with (considerably cheaper) concealers and highlighters.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 7:56:00 PM More reviews by MsHepburn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Something about this product gives me a distinct 'the emperor has no clothes' feeling. Everybody is raving about it, it's like your akeup bag isn't complete without it and you can't board a plane without it in your bag even though you left all your other makeup at home.

For me, it hasn't worked, ever. I have bought into it on more than one occasion and tried a bunch of different colours, however, I end up wiping it around under my eye with the brush and it just doesn't seem to 'stick'. Either I end up with weird orange stains under my eyes, or it looks the exact same as the eye I haven't touched.

However, one of my friends has always had a bit of a problem with dark circles (so have I) and one day I was with her when she went to try this in the department store. Of course I was very skeptical since it had done nothing for me, but lo and behold: her dark circles totally vanished. I was quite amazed. Unfortunately the lady on call tried to make the same thing happen for me, and it just didn't work.

Oh well. This so called Holy Grail is not for me, but I think everyone should just try it out in the shop and see for themselves. My friend won't be parted from hers and I have to say she looks gorgeous with it on.

Update 24 February 2012: I found a highlighter pen that works on me: the Clarins Instant Light thingy :)

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/9/2012 8:28:00 AM More reviews by matilda11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on sale, which was lucky considering it is nowhere worth the RRP. It's not useless - I still use it in a V on the inner corners of my eye, on my brow bone, and on the top of my cheek bones most days - but it's just insanely overpriced. It's definitely not really a concealer, but I also don't think it's a particularly good highlighter either.
And while I like the aesthetic of the gold tube, the dispensing mechanism and the brush are both supremely annoying. It's like after making it shiny they got lazy and sent the packaging designer on an early lunch.
Disappointing.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by courtenayg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

HG! I know I'm late to this party, but holy this is a good concealer/highlighter. I was skeptical because I thought the formula would be too thin to cover my intense under-eye circles. (Anyone else work night shifts?) I thought the pen would be annoying too, but it's actually quite enjoyable to use.

I love this product. It covers up my purple-y sunken zombie eyes and makes me look alive again! It doesn't feel like wearing makeup like my previous thick concealer: Bobbi Brown corrector and concealer. The #2 lightens my NC30 skin nicely. Repurchase for sure. Worth the money.