October 24, 2014 | 1403 users online

Cleansers - LUSH - Angels on Bare Skin

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2012 7:53:00 PM More reviews by ewhidden

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

definitely an amazing product. I've tried so many products that don't end up working that I have half used cleanser all over my bathroom. but this was a life saver. I bought it after using other Lush products and reading great reviews on this one. I have combination skin - some dry spots, some oily spots. after one use you can easily feel the effects on this cleanser, it makes your skin feel super clean and soft. and after probably 3 uses I saw my acne fading. (I have pretty consistent bumps) I don't bring this in the shower as I'm nervous about the moisture affecting the product, so I break off some and just bring that little amount in the shower to use - less messy and much easier. I finally have clear skin after using this for about 3 weeks. and it balances my skin out amazingly - doesn't dry it, but keeps down the oil as well. another thing - I've always had blackheads on my nose, and after many products I had simply given up on tying to get rid of them, I just ignored them. I wasn't even looking to control them when I bought this product, just my big acne marks. but my blackheads have been diminishing ever since I started using this, only product that has ever done that for me! I'm so happy with this cleanser. yes, a little messy and takes getting used to the solid form but soooo worth it. and if you're complaining about it not being a "'make up remover"... it's called angels on BARE skin for a reason. seems a little expensive when first buying it but it lasts so long so it's really not expensive on the long run. I use this and then moisturize with cosmetic lad on my face. definitely recommend this x10

rated 2 of 5 on 5/3/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Katie486

I got a sample of this product from lush, I found it was alot messier than a conventional cleanser but I didn't mind that, also enjoyed the natural herbal smell and texture. This product left my skin feeling really clean and really soft, no redness after I used it and my skin didn't have that tight irritated feeling that some cleansers can leave your skin like. I really wanted to love this product however I found after a couple of uses it started to break me out. So dissapointed. Might work for some but didnt work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by estella2703

i used it during shower for removing away the impurities on my second or what is left over from make up and any other dirt
there are pieces of lavender inside and some other plant based ingredients that scrubs and leaves a great soft feeling as if you have done scrub+moisturizer.. great outcome :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by zomgblah

I do like this product. It makes your skin so, so soft. However, I would not recommend this as a makeup remover or acne wash. It's not sold as one, so I didn't expect it to do much in either department anyway. Butttt if you're looking for something that makes your skin amazingly soft, get this!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 6:32:00 PM More reviews by muse97

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really love this! I use it after removing my sunscreen and makeup with an oil-based cleanser. I'm not sure it would work well as a makeup remover on it's own. It leaves my face so soft. It gently exfoliates and cleanses without clogging pores at all. I've had no breakouts from this after using it for about a year now. However, the almond granules in it do get left in my hairline, which is annoying. But, they do comb out easily. My skin seems to have improved thanks to this. I have fewer clogged pores. Yay!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by instantnoelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Angels on Bare Skin is a great cleanser/exfoliator, but it's definitely not a makeup remover. I've found what works best for me is to use it is after a liquid makeup remover- it does a great job of removing the oily residue from makeup removers. The process of scooping out a small amount and mushing it in the palm of your hand with a few drops of water is fun, but can get a little messy. The smell is nice, herbal. It lasts a long time, I got 100g (at $13 Canadian) six months ago and am only halfway through, but I only use a small amount every night. The only thing I dislike about the product is the packaging, mine came in a plastic container, cheap-looking and not environmentally friendly, which has held up but the lid is prone to getting dirty and smudged. Overall a good buy if you're looking for a chemical-free cleaner.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2012 2:30:00 PM More reviews by TennysonGrace

My favorite Lush product! Use it to cleanse after you remove makeup and use it all over in the shower for super soft skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by makemeup001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

BEST CLEANSER EVER.
For my oily skin, this has worked wonders. After being introduced to it by a friend, I got a sample. Worked pretty well! I looked for a SLS and paraben free cleanser for so long and finally my prayers were answered with this pot of heaven.. Only bad thing is that as different people make different batches/pots, you don't always get the same consistency. Sometimes there aren't enough lavender flowers in, so its not as loved by me.
I love it and will continue to repurchase (until or IF something better comes along). At a decent price for a natural cleanser, there's nothing not to love! Hopefully the consistency will improve .

rated 1 of 5 on 2/12/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by Lov3me4m3

I tried this product as sample (the price was up there) and I wanted to see if it actually would work for my combination skin, at first I felt like my face was tight so I applyed the "breath of fresh air" like the lady at lush advised and it still felt tight and oily plus my face was red, so not cool. Won't purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 11:34:00 PM More reviews by irisng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

If you have combination skin, this would be the perfect product. It's has this smell that I'm very fond of and it has a little more of an exfoliation than herbalism. It leaves my skin soft and feeling clean.