October 25, 2014 | 960 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ms_jillian_leigh

Wow. I'm fair and sallow, but when I use this combo, I just look healthy and glow-y. I've used so many bronzers, blushes and combos, but this duo is just spectacular. Perfection in a compact!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2008 5:44:00 PM More reviews by bv711

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was an impulse purchase due to the rave reviews this has received for YEARS! I tried it a Sephora on my arm (I had full on MU that I was not about to disturb!!)and it looked beautiful but once I left it looked like pure shimmer with the slightest hint of color. I thought this will never work on my NC42 skin and had practically given up all hope w/lout even retrying it. Still untouched in my Sephora bag on top of my dresser a week later--I decided might as well give it a go, they'll exchange it regardless. Well, I was blown away. Not only did the color show up--it was subtle but vibrant and not at all excessively shimmery, and I swear it made my skin look flawless, plus I glowed. This is what I imagine Benefits Dandelion does for those beautifully fair skinned ladies. WOW WOW WOW Please don't hesitate to try this, it's the perfect wash of color for an everyday look, and just the right of shimmer and glow for an evening look!! May be HG status for me--I haven't been this excited about a blush in a very long time!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2008 2:31:00 PM More reviews by aleksis210

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the most superior makeup product I've ever owned. The bronzer applies silky smooth and has just the tinest amount of gold shimmer to deflect light from wrinkles/blemishes. The blush is such a flattering shade of peachy-pink. Use both of these together and I swear people will think you are 'glowing' as I've been told MANY times. (This is my secret!)I apply the bronzer all over with a big soft fluff brush from sonia kashuk, and it is nearly impossible to over apply or streak. I apply the blush with a "flat-top" blush brush to the tops of my cheek bones up a little into the temples and down a little into the hollows of my cheeks(almost like in a "3" motion) Also, I am very acne-prone and these products have NEVER broken me out or clogged my pores!*For skintone reference, I am normally the second shade from the lightest in many foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 2:35:00 PM More reviews by MzCat

This is awesome. I love both the blush and the bronzer. They go together so well. I especially love Orgasm. It's such a wearable shade

rated 5 of 5 on 8/6/2008 11:48:00 AM More reviews by crudmonkies

I love this duo. I never wear blush because i hate looking overdone , but when i wear this duo it looks so natural and it makes me look like i just came from the beach. The price is a little much but its totally worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2008 1:19:00 AM More reviews by mandycool01

Very sleek packaging, takes up little space in my bag. Orgasm alone is decent on me, but together with laguna, its amazing. The 2 colors compliment each other beautifully. I do a light bronzing all over, then define cheeks wipe more laguna, with orgasm on the apples, and its fab. People ask if ive been to the beach, and say my face looks gorgeous!. I dont like the light sparkle in orgasm cuz it can seep into big pores and make them more obviouse, but overall its really pretty together. It is expensive tohugh.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2008 1:49:00 PM More reviews by dordy

I really like this duo. The Bronzer is a very natural colour and goes well with the orgasm blush. I will probably buy this again. The one problem I have is that it is way too expensive.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/5/2008 10:43:00 PM More reviews by lelaelena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

HG bronzer and blush together, what more could you ask for?

Laguna: Perfect bronzer shade for me, usually I maintain my fakebake tan fairly well but when I don't have time adding extra amounts of this still looks natural and healthy on me. Despite the shimmer it looks like real skin so much that I even use it for face sculpting to emphasize my cheek bones, sweep along temples and hair line and to diffuse my double chin. Perfecttt.

Orgasm: It didn't become a classic for no reason is all I can say. Really I can't lay enough praise on NARS for this color. The first coat is always sheer so even when I'm my natural PPP self it doesn't look overdone at all. Adding a layer or two adds just enough intensity for my tan which is around an NW30. If I ever feel like looking really rosy cheeked, I add more. It's so universal and customizeable that I really don't own any other blushes or buy anymore, what need is there?

rated 4 of 5 on 7/5/2008 2:51:00 PM More reviews by drunkenatheist

Orgasm is the first blush I've used since I was a gawky teenager who knew nothing about makeup application. I had sworn off blush for years because I thought it made me look like a clown. Thankfully, Orgasm is just light and sheer enough to compliment my ghostly winter complexion, but dark enough to still look great after my Italian comes out in the summer time.

Laguna is cool, too, but the last reviewer was right. A little bit goes a LOOOONNNG way with this bronzer. I use the big Urban Decay powder brush as lightly as possibly when applying it and it gives me just enough color so I don't look like an idiot.

It's overall a good combo, but I definitely use the Orgasm side more often than the Laguna side.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2008 5:10:00 PM More reviews by ADA77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It took me a while to like this one .At first the laguna was unbearably dark for me and ended up looking muddy brown with patches on my skin , i think i got the hang of it now . This IS really a bronzer (in stead of a highlighter ) with lots of pigment , so you need to be careful a little while applying it .My mistake was to rub the kabuki brush over my skin carefree at the beginning . I think it works better with a blush brush and a little goes long way .I 'd sometimes mix the laguna and the orgasm sweeping the brush on both of them , and sometimes use them seperately, but no matter what i get compliments when i use this .Just remember, it's not foolproof.