Revlon Nail Enamel

4.2

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Tribenzoin, Isopropyl Alcohol, Propyl Acetate, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Serica ((Silk Powder) Poudre De Soie), Dimethicone, PPG-2 Dimethicone, Triacetin, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Tetrabutyl Phenyl Hydroxybenzoate, Benzophenone-1, Silica Stearalkonium Hectorite, Alumina, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, May Contain [+/-: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, 77492, 77499), Red 6 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 34 Lake (Ci 15880), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Carmine (Ci 75470)] 21896

on 10/12/2002 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I received Revlon's Nail Enamel in #21 Pink Foil as a gift. While I like the muted shimmer highlights within the mauve-pink shade, the texture of the nail enamel is a little on the thick-viscous side, making application a little tricky, and takes forever to dry.

Perhaps it may help a bit to thin the nail polish out with a bit of nail polish thinner, found at beauty supply stores.

on 9/19/2002 2:04:00 PM

Good quality range of nail polishes - easy to apply in a huge range of colours - I love the french manicure colours! My staple nail range

on 7/30/2002 1:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

There are some beautiful shades to choose from and at you could actually afford to get several if you wanted to. These wear nicely. Overall, this is a well-formulated nail color that is definitely worth checking out.

The only downside here is that I have seen what happens to your favorite nail enamel when the dye lots change--you end up with an entirely new shade! Which sometimes is disappointing. It's still worth trying out in the meantime though.

on 7/8/2002 1:24:00 AM

best of the drugstore brands, with a terrific color selection. great seasonal colors. dated packaging could use a makeover tho!

on 6/4/2002 11:21:00 AM

I had read a review somewhere about the color "Love Her Madly" and I decided to give it a try. I usually use OPI and it's usually some shade of red. But for spring , I have been desperately looking for a flattering shade of pink;most are either too bright or too pastel, but this one is really perfect. I am dark haired and dark skinned (American Indian ) but some of my co-workers tried it and it seemed to look good on everyone.It has worn fairly well with a topcoat and I would purchase it again.

on 5/27/2002 12:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I picked up a shade in "KhakiZING". It's a very odd but beautiful color. Very very similar to Mother of Pearl or Mussel Shells. It changes from purple, gold, green and blue depending on what angle you look at it. I applied just one coat (and NO topcoat too!) a few days ago and there are no signs of chipping yet. I work in retail constantly picking up and organizing a store too! It wears wonderfully!

on 5/22/2002 9:17:00 AM

I purchased the glitter nail varnish in blue the colour is not plesant and its not smooth application.

on 5/19/2002 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a very nice drugstore polish that really holds up.

on 5/15/2002 11:16:00 PM

Best drugstore nail polish I've tried. With some of the sheer shades I can get away with only one coat to get the color I want. I also really like the flat brush which makes application easier.

on 4/26/2002 12:21:00 AM

Did you know that Revlon's Nail Polish make up 75% of Revlon's total sales? I love the large colour range; there is always a shade to suit my mood. One coat does it for me and, with a top coat, I love to show off my hands. My favorite shade in this line is One Perfect Coral. The demure shades are nice too.

Popular Polishes