July 28, 2014 | 1719 users online

Polishes - Revlon - Nail Enamel

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2002 1:24:00 AM More reviews by jakelley3

best of the drugstore brands, with a terrific color selection. great seasonal colors. dated packaging could use a makeover tho!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2002 11:21:00 AM More reviews by kate1029

I had read a review somewhere about the color "Love Her Madly" and I decided to give it a try. I usually use OPI and it's usually some shade of red. But for spring , I have been desperately looking for a flattering shade of pink;most are either too bright or too pastel, but this one is really perfect. I am dark haired and dark skinned (American Indian ) but some of my co-workers tried it and it seemed to look good on everyone.It has worn fairly well with a topcoat and I would purchase it again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/27/2002 12:31:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I picked up a shade in "KhakiZING". It's a very odd but beautiful color. Very very similar to Mother of Pearl or Mussel Shells. It changes from purple, gold, green and blue depending on what angle you look at it. I applied just one coat (and NO topcoat too!) a few days ago and there are no signs of chipping yet. I work in retail constantly picking up and organizing a store too! It wears wonderfully!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2002 9:17:00 AM More reviews by simihafiz

I purchased the glitter nail varnish in blue the colour is not plesant and its not smooth application.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2002 2:17:00 AM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very nice drugstore polish that really holds up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2002 11:16:00 PM More reviews by madelin

Best drugstore nail polish I've tried. With some of the sheer shades I can get away with only one coat to get the color I want. I also really like the flat brush which makes application easier.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/26/2002 12:21:00 AM More reviews by mandy_mann

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Did you know that Revlon's Nail Polish make up 75% of Revlon's total sales? I love the large colour range; there is always a shade to suit my mood. One coat does it for me and, with a top coat, I love to show off my hands. My favorite shade in this line is One Perfect Coral. The demure shades are nice too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2002 7:16:00 PM More reviews by Shawnah

I love Revlon's color selection. They have so many nice color's to choose from and this nail polish doesn't chip after a few days.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2002 12:33:00 AM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Revlon's regular nail enamel is the only drugstore brand I will use--as I mainly stick to OPI. Revlon has some great colors, particularly the limited editions and also does not chip too fast. Overall a nice nailpolish.