October 1, 2014 | 1977 users online

Fragrances - Giorgio Armani - Emporio Armani She

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2002 4:14:00 PM More reviews by anooshka

Love it. have been using it for over 5 years. It smells different from a lot of other scents out there and yet it's recognizable. I realy really enjoy wearing it. Lasting power is good. Not crazy about the bottle though since i never know how much is left.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2002 11:37:00 PM More reviews by PradaPrincess

My signature scent.. I've been using this for almost 3 years now and it.. I love the musky oriental scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2002 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Xanthia

Got this one with some free Airline vouchers (complaining pays off!), and this is so sexy and mature. I don't wear this everyday, but is perfect for those days when you need to feel sophistaced. I use this when I'm seeing clients, it gives me a certain sense of confidence and assertiveness. But hey, it's only a perfume!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2002 1:27:00 AM More reviews by NelStar

I love this perfume. I get so many compliments when I wear it! It is hard to explain the scent (i'm bad at fragrance descriptions) but it is very very sexy!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2002 12:22:00 AM More reviews by GlamDiva

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this fruity-oriental-vanillic scent. It's like a lighter version of Bvlgari
Black and Jaipur Saphir, or bit heavier version of VS Heavenly.
Young, sexy, fun, delicious!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/20/2002 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Jaimee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is another one of my favorites. Once walked into a meeting with vendor at work and the woman stoped her pitch to ask me what I was wearing because it smelled so good.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2001 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Labello

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It is my signature scent! Absolutely love it! Not too heavy, not too citrusy - just perfect. And what a beautiful, creative and convenient packaging! My favorite!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No