Giorgio Armani Emporio Armani She

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Love it. have been using it for over 5 years. It smells different from a lot of other scents out there and yet it's recognizable. I realy really enjoy wearing it. Lasting power is good. Not crazy about the bottle though since i never know how much is left.

My signature scent.. I've been using this for almost 3 years now and it.. I love the musky oriental scent.

Got this one with some free Airline vouchers (complaining pays off!), and this is so sexy and mature. I don't wear this everyday, but is perfect for those days when you need to feel sophistaced. I use this when I'm seeing clients, it gives me a certain sense of confidence and assertiveness. But hey, it's only a perfume!

I love this perfume. I get so many compliments when I wear it! It is hard to explain the scent (i'm bad at fragrance descriptions) but it is very very sexy!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love this fruity-oriental-vanillic scent. It's like a lighter version of Bvlgari
Black and Jaipur Saphir, or bit heavier version of VS Heavenly.
Young, sexy, fun, delicious!

This is another one of my favorites. Once walked into a meeting with vendor at work and the woman stoped her pitch to ask me what I was wearing because it smelled so good.

It is my signature scent! Absolutely love it! Not too heavy, not too citrusy - just perfect. And what a beautiful, creative and convenient packaging! My favorite!

Popular Fragrances