October 25, 2014 | 1499 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Please Me

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2006 8:31:00 PM More reviews by kelybumc

I love this color. It is a fun, youthful pink and the only reason I am not carrying it with me wherever I go is that I'm afraid it will melt in my purse since it's so hot outside... still. The best part is that I got it for free with back 2 mac. I keep meaning to find out if there is a close match for it in lipglass. I will definitely be buying it if there is, though a part of me wonders if it will be as awesome without the matte finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2006 4:54:00 PM More reviews by singwritenow

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One word for this lipstick: GORGEOUS! I actually met someone who was wearing this color who had blonde hair and grey/blue eyes like me and I practically stalked her at the party until I could ask her what color lipstick she had on. I'm a huge fan of MAC lipsticks, especially mattes, and when I tried this color on I have been wearing it almost daily since I got it. It's a muted slate rose mauvy blue pink that looks stunning on fair/medium toned skin. This is my new HG shade and I can't rave about it enough. If you like pink lipsticks, you've got to try this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2005 6:45:00 PM More reviews by fallface

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great neutral pink that I've found is a good base for neutrals/beiges as well as lipglosses! Has a little more pink than a lot of the paler versions out there. Nice addition to my collection!