MAC Please Me

4.2

on 6/20/2007 8:38:00 PM

Awful! makes me looks like a corpse... feels gritty on lips, tends to 'crease': the most unflattering tone of pinky nude I have ever worn...

on 6/20/2007 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

ok this isn't exactly what i expected. i thought it was going to be a more natural pink...but it turned out brighter than i had expected. i was expecting the natural pink lip that angelina jolie sports sometimes..instead i got more of a pale bright barbie pink look w/ a hint of purple undertones.it isn't natural looking on my skin color. and with the matte formula you really have to be careful you don't have dry lips or it really emphasizes the lines on your lips. so i wont be repurchasing..thank goodness mac online accepts returns. fyi, nc25 black hair, asian.

Full Size Image

on 4/14/2007 10:25:00 AM

Great colour!great texture!I love this lipstick and I think it is underrated!It is good for creating the Angelina Jolie look(not the one with the nude lips but the more pinky and girly one!)!It is a little bit drying for the lips but in general it is great!

on 2/2/2007 6:47:00 PM

I love this color! Pink but not too pink and great staying power! use it with oak or spice and blend for a natural pink look. this is my HG of pinks a must try!! I am NC30 with dark eyes and hair. plan to buy several more of these for backups.

EDIT I am lowering my scores because it actually looks really fake and like paste

on 11/19/2006 7:00:00 PM

Makeup artist Trick: If you want to get the "Angelina Jolie" lips than use
MAC's Matte Lipstick. The most amazing color I recomend is "Please Me".
Great color and lipstick!
Thanks.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this was actually pretty on me...the SA said its actually on the "cool side" so im surprised that this looked fairly flattering on my MMM w/ yellow undertone, C5/C40 skintone...on my pigmented lips, it looks like a light pinky nude with some mauve undertones...reminds me of Emphatic but more mauvier...

on 9/18/2006 8:31:00 PM

I love this color. It is a fun, youthful pink and the only reason I am not carrying it with me wherever I go is that I'm afraid it will melt in my purse since it's so hot outside... still. The best part is that I got it for free with back 2 mac. I keep meaning to find out if there is a close match for it in lipglass. I will definitely be buying it if there is, though a part of me wonders if it will be as awesome without the matte finish.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

One word for this lipstick: GORGEOUS! I actually met someone who was wearing this color who had blonde hair and grey/blue eyes like me and I practically stalked her at the party until I could ask her what color lipstick she had on. I'm a huge fan of MAC lipsticks, especially mattes, and when I tried this color on I have been wearing it almost daily since I got it. It's a muted slate rose mauvy blue pink that looks stunning on fair/medium toned skin. This is my new HG shade and I can't rave about it enough. If you like pink lipsticks, you've got to try this one!

on 2/9/2005 6:45:00 PM

This is a great neutral pink that I've found is a good base for neutrals/beiges as well as lipglosses! Has a little more pink than a lot of the paler versions out there. Nice addition to my collection!

Recommended for Medium Skin