Biosilk Silk Therapy

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, SD Alcohol 40-B, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum (Fragrance)Hexyl Cinnamic Aldehyde, Benzyl Benzoate, Linalool, Gamma Methyl Ionone, Citronellol, Lilial, Hydroxy Citronellol, Geraniol, Eugenol. Silk Therapy Lite: Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone,C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Fragrance (Parfum),Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, GeraniolHydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Great product. I have thick middle eastern hair. This works dry, wet, after blow drying, after flat ironing. Just makes my hair feel much better, smoother, shinier, eliminated frizz.
Do not use too much when using!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

This is part of my holy grail team of products. I have been using it for years. I apply it before blow drying AND after on the ends. It makes my hair SO soft...and beautifully scented. I think you do really need to use caution when applying. I have thick, coarse hair and use only a pea sized amount before blow drying...and even less after. My mother used some of this one day (when she ran out of her product) and used too much... It made her hair so greasy she had to rewash. I keep a tiny bottle in my travel kit (was $0.99 at Ulta), and refill it from a larger bottle as needed. The larger bottles vary in price from $9.00 to around $35.00. A large bottle usually lasts me a year. No joke.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I'm very undecided on this product. You really have to be careful about how much you use. If you use too much, you pretty much have to wash your hair because your hair turns into an oil slick.. so start off with a tiny bit. It's good for making your hair smooth and feel nice, but I don't think it actually improves the hair quality at all.. just coats it so it feels silky.

LOVE. I have relatively wavy hair that's prone to fly aways, but after using this product it helps make my hair look and feel so much more tamed. I feel that the best time to use it is after blow drying or straightening your hair, because it helps mold it. Only apply to hair ends, avoid roots!

I used to use this all the time for a long time, at least 7 years. I used to love it, but I stopped using it after discovering products that work better. The smell of this isn't terrible, but after a while I couldn't stand the smell of this anymore. I have thick hair that's hard to make greasy, but this product managed to make my hair oily. It does contain a lot of alcohol, but I don't neccesarily remember this drying out my hair. I do remember my hair being frizzy when using this, that's probably due to the alcohol. I find Chi silk infusion, macadamia's healing oil, healthy sexy hair's soy renewal oil, & Paul Mitchell's super skinny serum to work better than Biosilk. I wouldn't buy this again because there are too many products that work better than this.

Leaves your hair feeling very silky and super soft. Help tame flyaways. Don't use too much at your roots or you will look greasy. Concentrate on your ends.

this product is great i love using it, you really need to be careful with the amount you use in your hair if you put too much your hair will become greasy if you have longer hair it shouldnt be a problem, other then that it smells great:)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Biosilk smells awesome. It makes my hair look good for almost a week. Then my hair turns into straw. Why? Because it contains alcohol which is very drying. It's also full of silicones which build up on the hair shaft. The build up doesn't let moisture into the hair shaft. Then you have dry hair and silicone build up that needs to be removed with a clarifying shampoo.
I have dry, curly coarse hair and this is a horrible product for it. Hairdressers always used to recommend this and would have to tell them it's horrible and dries my hair out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my HG styling product, it makes hair so shiny and silky. The only downsides are the caps on the bottles I've purchased have had a tendency to crack and leak, and as other reviewers have suggested, a little goes a long way; so it can be easy to overdo it and go a bit greasy. But with my long hair my margin of error is bigger and I've rarely had a problem. A great product!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a really good product, though i must say it is quite expensive, i would say its worth the money. Word of advice, i would recommend getting the smaller bottles because this will last you a VERY long time! I love the way it makes my hair feel so soft and adds shine! i love the smell as well :)