September 19, 2014 | 1034 users online

Hair Treatments - Biosilk - Silk Therapy

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 12:56:00 PM More reviews by coolbracelet

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

found this when i first went to the salon. the lady used it on my hair after straightening, and it looked magnificent! i don't like using a lot of product in my hair, since it's too fine, but this is good. it makes my hair super shiny, and has a lovely scent i personally love. idk if it's just me, but it didn't make my hair "perfectly" smooth, but well smoothed. i have somewhat frizzy hair, and it feels good on it. it doesn't take a lot of product (unless if you have really thick hair), so it's a good value.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by nlt87

This is amazing I've had my big bottle for about 2 years and I still have 3/4ths of it left. I put this in my hair whenever I straighten it it leaves my hair so smooth and actually smooths out my splitends it also makes your hands feel great and I love the smell. Typically I use 2 dime sized amounts after I straighten my hair and that's it I use it once a week if I feel my hair looks bad then I'll use more a few days later or something. Its pricey but so worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 11:44:00 AM More reviews by CaliiSwagg

Love this!!

I love the smell and it leaves my hair silky smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2011 2:06:00 PM More reviews by Gorgeous123

I LOVE - I LOVE - I LOVE - I LOVE - I LOVE ! This Product !<3 It Leaves My Hair So Freaken BEAUTIFUL ! (NO LIE) I Will Def Buy This Over & Over Till I Die lol.. I Seriously Cannot Live With Out This ! <3 ITS THE BEST OUT OF THE BEST !

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by pecurina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love love love this serum. It has a great scent. It is not oily and will not leave your hair oily and heavy.
I like to use it after I blow dry and iron my hair.

This product is also excellent to use with alcohol as a binder for pressing eyeshadows.

I have used many serums like this but Silk Therapy goes a long way. A "can't go back" product.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2011 12:59:00 PM More reviews by ali7584

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I use this product before ironing my hair and a little bit after to add silk/shine. If you use too much, you will have to wash your hair again. Be sure to close the cap once done bc if it falls over all of the product will be everywhere and it is not easy to clean up. (this has happened to me before) It smells great, people comment on the smell of my hair all the time. The most important thing with the silk therapy is "less is more." A pea size is needed for medium length thick hair.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2011 11:37:00 PM More reviews by dinglingberry

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have been using this product for over 5 years now and I cannot live without it! I have long, thick, indian hair and this is the only product that tames down the frizzyness into a sleek do.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2011 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Artbum

I wish i could love this product, but in a word = Yuck.
Costs too much as a 'salon product' to result in dry, matte hair.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2011 3:36:00 PM More reviews by Remykat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

This was the "it" product years ago, and when I decided to try it again, I remembered why I outgrew it in college. Yes, it does add serious shine. Yes, a teeny tiny bit is all you need. Yeah, smells nice even if you fry with a flat iron. But, the cons... so easy to overdo, and there is no going back once you do. You might as well wash and start over. Prolonged use, for me, just resulted in dryness. Leaks from under the cap like no other product in my arsenal. And, probably the worst, seems to attract dirt and dust. Now, you'll say "all serums do that, to an extent." No, the good ones don't. Biosilk does, especially if you overdo it. I might try this as a hot oil treatment, but I have a feeling that giant bottle will end up in the trash.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by debrafrizzle

my hair was really dry and frizzy and felt like straw so i put a ton of biosilk in my hair so it was drenched and then about 20 minutes later went to shower. shampoo, conditioner, then i combed it and put in my usual tresemme curling gel. when my hair dried it was full of life and my curls were bouncy and shiny! it didn't look greasy or anything! i'm really glad i had this idea!