Versace Crystal Noir

I gotta say, after going through all the newish perfumes at the counter yesterday... none of them had any balls. This one did. So i got it.
It's not old lady, it's not too loud, it's a little burnt sugar... it's just good.
I don't normally wear fragrances that are this deep.. but i love it.
It's like an M7 for ladies. It's got burning spices, a touch of sweetness and a mossy note to deepen, yet freshen it. It's great and the dry down is classy.
I'm pretty happy with my buy. If you like coco mademoiselle, poison, youth dew amber nude, dune, anything that's slightly retro.. perhaps purple... but new. You'll probably like this. I feel a little grown up wearing it too. :p and maybe like i'm donatella versace and i want to slap someone.
Edit, extra lippy and got another bottle.. da BIG one.. and people keep asking me what i'm wearing. Me likey!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have to give this 4 lippies because it's the first fragrance that made a stranger tell me I smelled good. When I went to mail my latest swap, the postal clerk asked what the package had in it. I said "perfume samples". When he sniffed the envelope I said that they were wrapped too well for him to smell anything. "Something smells good," he replied. His co-worker (a woman) agreed with him. I laughed and said maybe it was me. Apparently it was. I got this as a free gift while out shopping. I had never heard of it, and didn't care whether I ever wore it. I guess I will wear it now. At least sometimes.

I just bought a 1.7 oz size of this, very pretty. It really reminds me of Clarins Elysium which has been discontinued. It is a nice clean floral to me.
The SA said it wasn't too sweet or too fruity and I agree. I really like it.
I like the scent that remains much later on from it....very nice fragrance.

Very pretty and unique bottle. Personally, I really like Crystal Noir. On me the amber and what smells exactly like syrupy grapefruit with a very small bit of musk come out really nicely. For some reason Crystal Noir smells a bit like Calvin Klein's Euphoria EDP to me. Crystal Noir is very long lasting. It's one of those fragrances that smell really nice on your clothes for days too. I'm buying a bottle very soon. Test it for yourself, if it works with your chemistry you will be hooked!

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I just can't seem to get excited about CRYSTAL NOIR at all... It's like there is just so much missing there to ever remotely make it an interesting or memorable, scent (to me). Pretty much in my opinion CRYSTAL NOIR is a let down, especially when compared to it's packaging since the bottle is so beautiful and gives off a totally seductive, mysterious vibe... and yet the fragrance itself is nothing like that. Too bad since I was so looking forward to it and hoping that it would have that mysterious slightly oriental-woody fragrance... Well, maybe I'm missing something, but to me this is just nothing special... Perhaps I should give it another try, as that bottle is so ravishingly exciting; I just wish I could feel he same way about the juice it holds within...(Edit: 03/24/06... So as promised I went sampled this again... I gave it a little break since the last time I tried it in hopes that my there would be a change of mind... Well there was... I'm taking another point off of its rating... There I was trying to get into it, when my fiancÚ came behind me, took one sniff of it and said exactly what I was thinking! "Hmmm they forgot to put the interesting notes in!" But, the bottle is still so lovely I just can't get over how deceiving it looks though :) (EDIT: May-22-2006) Got this as a gift HEHEHE well since I've got it now I've actually learned to like it a little bit better... Not as bad as I initially thought ;)(EDIT: June-08-2006) What can I say? When I'm wrong about something I have to admit and apologize!!!! And in this case my apology goes out to CRYSTAL NOIR!!!! Wow! So I've worn this for an evening out, and this fragrance transformed into a magic potion! I was indeed ravished by it's beauty and it's staying power... Ok so I've fallen for it, big time... I really should learn from this to only test fragrances directly on my skin and forgo all the test strip testing... I've noticed especially with amber-florals that I get the truest result as to how they work and smell ONLY by spraying directly on my skin... So once again... I stand corrected on my initial impression of Crystal Noir!!! After all, it was created by double-Fifi award winner Antoine Lie!!! So I have to give it 5 lippies and say that I would most certainly repurchase this one! I am so glad I got this as a gift!!!!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have the morning-after-why-the-hell-did-I-buy-this regrets right now. Having tested it two or three times, I was sure I was getting a musky burnt sugar scent; not my usual thing, but an interesting treat for Christmas. As soon as I owned it, all I can smell is bright berry. It reminds me terribly of a cheap perfume I wore in high school, some sort of berry/vanilla/musk monstrosity.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

to me, this smells similar to Dior's Pure Poison, which unfortunately smells exactly like the shampoo at my favorite salon back home. pretty, flowery, fresh, but... soapy. like very expensive soap, but still, soapy. =(

100 % feminine , sexy , deep . Recieve so many compliments when i wear it , plus my husband just adore this one on me ! Gardenia + amber is truly heavenly mixture ! I love it & will surely buy Crystal again .

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

LOVE Love love this fragrance!!! But it's a bit too expensive for my budget.

How come all Versace's smell like tuberose to me?
It's a pretty scent, a bit heavy like all the Versaces, but not unique at all. Save your money.

Popular Fragrances