The Body Shop Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

3.1

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water, Cyclomethicone, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Coco-Glucoside, Carbomer, Algae Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben.

Stings my eyelid area and doesn't remove eyeliner, mascara. This is the most useless eye makeup remover among all that i've tried.

Gentle, smells great, takes off my eye makeup with little effort

I remember using this remover years ago and hating it. It thought it smelled like chamomile tea mixed with rubbing alcohol and it burned my eyes like crazy, which is not a good thing if you wear contacts like me. Last year I got one of those "Love Your Body" membership cards and with that card you can pick out a 10,- euro birthday gift. I had no idea what to pick so I decided to give this a try again. I don't know if they changed the formula together with the bottle design, but I like this remover a lot better than I did in the past, the formula does seem more gentler. It still burns my eyes a little bit (like most removers unfortunately do in my case) but it does take all my eye make-up off in just a few whipes, even pretty hard to remove mascara.
The Chamomile EMR is a pretty decent remover, however, I took an extra lippie of since I think the price is a little steep at 11,- euros (US$16,-).

My eyes are not sensitive, and i can even use face cream around my eyes. But this eye remover stung my eyes.

Only used it twice and then put it away in the drawer ever since.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I thought this would be 'gentle' but it was not at all. It stung my eyes like heck. I guess it removed my eye makeup but I was in such pain I didn't really notice or care. I can say that this formula is so watery, I definitely cannot see this removing mascara-- that's how it got in my eyes. A very poor product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for years. I love it. Works well for me and takes off all traces of my eye make-up. Body Shop runs a special every so often where you can buy one get one. I try to stock up when I see that. Overall it's a great staple. Plus, of course...No animal testing which is what we all love about the Body Shop!

Ouch!!! Is all I have to say about this product it makes my eyes STING like crazy! That fact alone I would never buy again.

I have to scrub at my eyes to get my makeup off, STINGS very badly. Leaves my eyelids a little raw feeling. I'll finish the bottle off but I doubt I'll buy this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got this as a gwp, and used it up. It gets the job done, but it's NOT gentle. It burns my eyes. Also, I really have to scrub to get all my mascara off. I won't be purchasing this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

not nice stings my eyes and skin :( yuk even though advertised as gentle encouraged my excema, so any one with sensative skin stay clear !!