October 24, 2014 | 1685 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - The Body Shop - Chamomile Eye Makeup Remover

rated 2 of 5 on 12/12/2007 12:55:00 AM More reviews by Katie1987

Ouch!!! Is all I have to say about this product it makes my eyes STING like crazy! That fact alone I would never buy again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/9/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by kelseyyates

I have to scrub at my eyes to get my makeup off, STINGS very badly. Leaves my eyelids a little raw feeling. I'll finish the bottle off but I doubt I'll buy this again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2007 3:07:00 PM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this as a gwp, and used it up. It gets the job done, but it's NOT gentle. It burns my eyes. Also, I really have to scrub to get all my mascara off. I won't be purchasing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/29/2007 5:43:00 AM More reviews by katieh84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

not nice stings my eyes and skin :( yuk even though advertised as gentle encouraged my excema, so any one with sensative skin stay clear !!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2007 12:22:00 AM More reviews by Bejm311

I'm surprised this has gotten such bad reviews!! But everyone is different! I love this eye-makeup remover. I wear a lot of eye makeup and this takes it right off. It can can sting bad if you get it in your eyes, but I use a cotton pad and rub it back and forth over my eye. My eyes are VERY very sensitive and it has never irritated them or left them raw. I've been using this for a while now, and for the price/size/sales you can't beat it. It also helps to hold the pad with remover against your eye for a few seconds before you start to rub it off.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2007 4:39:00 AM More reviews by reismione

stings my eyes... :(

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2007 6:21:00 PM More reviews by lisajbingham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great product, I use the gel version and it feels gentle on my eyes. I'm assuming maybe those who say it stings their skin could be allergic because I don't find it stings at all. It also does a great job at getting all my eye makeup off which is what is important in a makeup remover!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 1:00:00 PM More reviews by northender

This product advertises itself as a gentle and natural makeup remover but it is anything but. First, it smells like rubbing alcohol. No wonder it stings my eyes like crazy whenever I use it. You need to totally saturate your pad to get makeup off, and still it doesn't do the trick. Case in point - I used it to take my makeup of,f then I cleansed using a cream cleanser, then applied toner and there was still eye makeup on the pad with toner! I do not know what this product does besides dry out your skin and sting. As for containing camomile and rosewater - whatever - a peek at the ingredient list confirms it's alcohol, alcohol and more alcohol. This stuff is absolute rubbish. I tried to give it zero lippies but MUA wouldn't let me. Stay far far away.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2007 2:47:00 AM More reviews by DDmonkey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I ttook a week of use before the eye irritation started now BAD EYE IRRITATION and starting to irritate my face. ON top of that, THE SALES PEOPLE WERE RUDE when I returned this!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/22/2007 9:41:00 PM More reviews by PerfectManicure

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This really stings. It does a mediocre job of removing eye make-up -- which is bad enough -- but it also leaves my eyes stinging. As soon as I wash it all off with water it's fine, but still, those few moments of near blindness and discomfort make this product deserving of a recall from the shelves. I would never recommend this to anyone nor will I be repurchasing it.