April 20, 2014 | 1949 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by postmoderngirl

Unfortunately, I have the old packaging and am almost out of it so I'll have to try and de pot it soon. This makes my eyeshadows so pigmented & they last all day. I have a few other primers to use up first but when I do, I would repurchase this (even though it's pricy).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 4:07:00 AM More reviews by Kapua11

I love my primer! I live in Hawaii & humidity is a problem. Since buying the urban decay primer potion not once has my eyeshadow ever creased! Just wish the price was a little cheaper!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 6:52:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

Finally i believe in eye primers! I bought this at sephora. This works like a dream. No more creases! I like everything abt this the genie- bottle like packaging, the fun lavender- purple tube and the reasonable price. No wonder this is a best seller. I applied the primer and eyeshadow. Then I made some mistakes doing the smokey eye and tried to remove the eye shadow but god!... the eye shadow didnt budge.. so i knew this primer means business! it works. (P.S. i had to remove the eye shadow with baby oil and re-do)

Im sticking to this. I like Nars eye primer too but this is more affordable.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 1:37:00 AM More reviews by rosaschnee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First off, this is the only eye primer I have ever owned and used. So I have nothing to compare this against.
However, my eyelids are very oily, and I can't use products such as pencil and gel eyeliner without it smudging shortly after applications. My eyelids are slightly hooded as well, so gel and pencil eyeliner often imprints to the top of the lid after I apply.

Prior to using the primer, I never wore eye shadow as the shadow would always crease on me. Since introduced to this product, I can wear eyeshadows confidently throughout the day. My shadow would never crease, and the staying power is amazing. The only time it would fade, is after a very long day. 10+ hours. I still don't wear pencil liners, and gel eyeliners still fade on me after a long day, but I find this product a staple in my routine now and can't live without. A tube last for such a long time too. Even with daily use, it has lasted more than 1 year. However I have noticed the product gets thick towards the end and doesn't apply as smoothly. Lucky I have back ups!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2013 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Kirplunk0

We have a hate and love relationship just saying :((

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 10:20:00 PM More reviews by KirbiTannis

This is the only eyeshadow primer I buy. I have really oily eyelids, and can not even wear eyeshadow without this. The latest one I bought does not have the applicator wand, and I'm not sure I like the new squeeze tube. I find applying with my fingers gets too messy and I end up with too much product or it gets everywhere and can look messy. The product itself, however, works wonders for me and I will continue to use it.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/21/2013 7:28:00 AM More reviews by halfbakedjunkie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like urban decay especially the pigmentation of there eye shadows, and so I wanted to try the famous primer potion. I was expecting miracles from this considering people raaavvvee about it. I think right now it's 12dollars for a travel size and 24 for a full size. For this money I am not impressed. I do like the packaging but I don't think there is anything too special about this. Personally I have to cope with oily skin and eyelids which I find this works on for a few hours but the oil always breaks through, so there is no point in me wearing this unless I'm only wearing my eyeshadow for a two hours which is never the case. Being a pale girl (nc/nw 10-15 without tan) i also noticed that when i apply it,it leaves an orange coat on my eyelids and that if i dont blend and blend it out im left with and orange ring around my eyes.I never find myself grabbing this from my collection, I personally live off my MAC paint pot in Painterly which does its job time and time again. I got it last Christmas and its now September and its no where near the end. So all in all I wouldn't go for the urban decay primer potion as I feel there are products out there that do a much better job for less money and that will last longer while wearing and in the pot.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/21/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by creepfancy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm sorry, I just don't get the hype. Especially for the price. Plus, the tube is not well made in the sense that half the product is unattainable with the applicator once you get halfway done. I've seen people cut it in half. But for this price, one would expect more well thought out packaging. Stick with Essence I <3 Stage, NYX's eyeshadow base pot... I mean I feel like this is practically sheer concealer. I don't get the holy grail reputation. I'm glad it works for so many people, though!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by Rummmy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best primer out there! I have very oily skin and find that my eyeshadow is always ending up in my crease, so irritating! After trying this I will never buy anything else or put on eye shadow without it! Amazing! I will always buy this. Plus I find you can make it last a very long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2013 4:08:00 PM More reviews by Autumnmoonlight89

Absolutely amazing!! If you wanted to do your eyeshadow the night before an early event, you'd be safe to do so with this primer! you'd wake up to perfection.