September 1, 2014 | 1971 users online

Eye Primer - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Original (UDPP)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Skyzeri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This liquid gold makes my eyeshadow last literally all day. It help prevent creasing, and provides a solid base for any eyeshadow. One of the best primers in my opinion!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by SlyHa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

yay zero creases! and holds well <3

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2014 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Vida2112

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It was okay, just a little to shimmery. I don't think I will buy this again, not for the price lol

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2014 12:41:00 PM More reviews by island_honey

This primer is not terrible but I prefer Too Faced Shadow Insurance. I found UDPP too watery and it doesn't last as long as my TFSI. I reach for this primer if I'm just going to wear makeup for a short period of time (mainly to use it up!). As with most makeup, it just depends on your skin but I will not repurchase this item.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2014 9:32:00 AM More reviews by Justagirl78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Blue

Had a sample free with my Naked palette and have finally been out and bought the full size version. Nothing helps my eye makeup to last til evening like this stuff. Can't recommend it highly enough, will re-purchase over and over.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2014 11:31:00 PM More reviews by thiebautrenata

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have a sample of this that came with my Naked 3 pallette. The primer holds my eyeshadow for exactly 9h.
I think it's decent, does a better job that few other eye primers I have used so far, such as Sephora brand and Benefit Stay don't stray.
I am thinking getting the full size product after my samples are over, but perhaps I will get the Anti-Aging Eyeshadow Primer Potion instead.
I would have to order it online as there is no Urban Decay in China!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2014 5:09:00 PM More reviews by Kimmiebat

The original kind: The bottle lasts me forever(well almost). I use it two to three times a week. Shadows stay put. Good packaging. I'm going to try some of UD's other primer potions. I believe they have one that makes the shadows look shiny-I'm going to try that one next. So, in case anyone was wondering, they do have several different kinds.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/3/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by monty2008

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily eyelids but dry skin under brows and sensitive eyes. While this keeps my eyeliner on without smudging it also makes my eyes feel irritated and makes my eyelids look wrinkly/dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 6:59:00 PM More reviews by Sparkles92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After being on my wish list for a while, one of my friends bought me this for christmas and it is the best eyeshadow primer I have ever used! I was sceptical at first seeing as my eyelids are on the oily side and all other eyeshadow primers I have used have never made any difference. However I applied this in the morning and put my eyeshadow on as normal with liquid eyeliner and by 10pm at night it was all still in place with no creasing, I will definitely be buying this when I run out, the only thing that would make it better for me would be a cheaper price tag!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by amylulily

I have been using this primer for 2 years now and while I have always appreciated that this is a fantastic product, it wasn't until I woke up on New Years Day that I fully understood just HOW GOOD this product is. I expected to look in the mirror and see a smeared mess as I had been bad and not removed my makeup before bed, BUT my eyes were in fact PERFECT with not a shadow out of place! I actually left the makeup on that day to test out how long it would last- and last, it did! For 22 hours it looked perfect until I finally removed it. I don't usually review but this is a MUST HAVE product for any eyeshadow wearer- never having to fear anyone seeing you with morning-after-panda-eyes (who'd want to wake up next to that?) is so worth the money for me and to top that off it makes your eyeshadow look more vivid too! HOLY GRAIL! Also I have had the same tube for a year now, I use it a LOT and I'm not even close to finishing it so it really lasts!