Neutrogena Oil Free eye makeup remover

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Poloxamer 182, Allantoin, Tripotassium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Glycerin, Cucumber Fruit Extract (Cucumis Sativus), Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate.

Contrary to what the bottle claims, this product is most definitely NOT suitable for contact lens wearers! I am careful when purchasing eye make-up removers and cannot use anything oil based. I purchased a pack of two at Costco because it claims to be oil-free but I just used it and it feels very greasy and leaves a film on the skin. It got into my eyes and left my lenses blurry! None of my usual oil-free eye make-up removers need to be shaken before use and this one does. If not oil, what is that stuff floating around ... glycerine?

On the plus side, if you do not wear lenses or do take them out before removing make-up (I can't see what I am doing without them :o) so I need mine on) then this product is excellent. I was wearing cream shadow, heavy mascara, eye liner and it was all gone in one sweep. No effort required there. I then sprayed some thermal water on a cotton pad and went over my eyes again to remove the greasy mess left behind. I also used it to remove my face make-up and thermal water after took care of the residue. My face now feels clean and very soft! I shall use it up for my face from now on but not sure if I will repurchase.

Does its job well, no complaints at all with this remover. It is pretty inexpensive too, I think less than $5. Did not get any reactions from it, did not sting the eyes. Will def buy again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this makeup remover. It is a liquid that must be shaken to mix the formula together. Works great and removes all makeup effectively, including waterproof. I will continue to repurchase again and again.

on 2/21/2013 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I use this product as my every day eye makeup remover and will continue to buy it because it does it's job. Other reviewers have mentioned that it leaves their skin a bit oily, but I only use a bit of the product with a round cotton pad and my skin is just fine -- no more oily than any other eye makeup remover. This is especially great at removing my (non-waterproof) mascara.

on 1/15/2013 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product is definitely my HG makeup remover. I have repurchased this so many times that I cannot count. It removes every little bit of your eye makeup and does exactly what it's supposed to. The price is alright for drugstore, depends where you go. Some places it's around $14 CAD. The packaging is nice but I don't like how big the opening of the bottle is. I have spilled it many times on accident. Overall I will continue to repurchase and am satisfied with it.

on 1/14/2013 2:59:00 PM

This is the best eye makeup remover because it removes stubborn waterproof eye makeup quite effectively. It claims to be oil free but it leaves my eyelid area very oily so I always rinse. For the price, it's really hard to beat. I've tried the Lancome Bi-Facil and that stung my eyes really badly. This one doesn't sting my eyes or anything so two thumbs up!

on 1/14/2013 11:15:00 AM

Does exactly what it's supposed to do and is priced well compared to other eye makeup removers. This product does a great job removing my mascara, including waterproof mascara. I typically soak a couple cotton pads, hold it against my eyes for a couple minutes, then gently rub any makeup off. The only mascara that I've found it to have any difficulties with is Clinique Lash Power mascara. It doesn't irritate my eyes at all, but I'm also not particularly sensitive to most skincare products. I does leave a bit of oily residue, which I typically remove with water and a face towel without any problem.

Overall: Great eye makeup remover.
Value: Great. Does a great job at a good price!

on 1/10/2013 10:53:00 PM

I love this makeup remover! It takes off my water proof mascara with little difficulty as well as all eyeliner and eyeshadow. I open up the bottle and press the opening to a cotton pad, I tip it onto the cotton pad a few times and wipe off my makeup with ease. The bottle has lasted me for a while and it's great that you can stick a q-tip in there to clean up smudges. I wish the opening was a little smaller tho, because it has spilled on my once. This product feels very gentle and soft on my skin, doesn't irritate my eyes or break me out when I use it all over my face. I will definitely repurchase:)

on 12/26/2012 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I do not feel much for this product because I remove my makeup best in the shower with a gentle soap. It is a good makeup remover by all accounts and because it is oil free, you can use it with eyelash extensions. I think this product it a fool proof product you can buy and enjoy. I think they should make it a 1-2 cheaper, though.

on 12/26/2012 2:04:00 PM

This product is great! I love using liquid makeup removers as opposed to wipes. All you need is a couple cotton balls, shake it up, and start wiping away. It removes waterproof mascara very quickly and you don't need a lot of product either. Only con is that there's a possibility of spilling when open, there is no stopper so just be careful. Overall this product is a great purchase and works effectively.