April 16, 2014 | 2026 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Neutrogena - Oil Free eye makeup remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by Pey8188

My mom turned me onto this cleanser almost five years ago. I don't ever skimp on makeup, so naturally I was also always buying designer makeup remover brands. Because I had never experienced anything else, I thought it was working. Then my mom bought me this makeup remover. Let me tell you that nothing works as well as this drugstore brand makeup remover. I NEVER have to harshly rub at my eyes to take off my makeup. I saturate a cotton ball in it, wipe it over my eyes and all my makeup is off without irritating my skin.

And I wear eyeliner, eyeshadow, and lash extension mascara every day. This stuff is a miracle. Usually with every other makeup remover I've used, I spend a while having to get off my makeup, adn theres always still some mascara leftovers. NOT WITH THIS!! This makeup remover is definately my hg.

Yes, it leaves a little oil residue on my face, but after I'm done taking off my makeup with it, I splash my face with cold water and its done. Will never use anything else!!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2012 6:55:00 AM More reviews by CreamandRoses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love that this product is more soothing and gentle than other makeup removers. Neutrogena is a great brand, and I find myself getting lots of their products frequently and overall, I am quite satisfied. Like many other reviewers, I have had plenty of tragic catastrophes while using this product. The screw open top is a bit of an issue for me since I don't screw back on the cap until I'm finished removing makeup. I can't tell you how many times at night when I get lousy and accidentally elbow the bottle when I'm removing makeup, and cause a great spill all over the bathroom counter (if only it had a cap on...?). Otherwise I love this product and will definitely repurchase. With this product, I can remove makeup with ease, and it doesn't dry out my skin like most removers. The oily feeling doesn't bother me too much, all you need to do is rinse it off with warm water (I cleanse my face after removing makeup anyways). Definitely more PROS than CONS!
-R

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 8:13:00 AM More reviews by dylansmum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It does have that oily feeling and leaves an oily residue but I always wash my face after and only remove my makeup prior to hopping in the shower so the oil doesn't bother me. It removes all my make up without any problem and weighing that with the price I have not found anything better.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by ochoseis

I'm not sure about "oil free" it does remove my makeup pretty well, but it leaves an oily residue, I still have to wash my face afterwards and then follow up with my night routine. I've been using for the last six months, and I am looking for something better, but have not found it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by tabby1991

I really do like this product it takes my eye make up so easily though I find the only default is this spills very easily.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by ChellBell

I cannot tell you how many times i have spilled this product all over the counter and had to go buy a new bottle! But its just such a great product that i'm willing to live with it (: it takes off all makeup very well, and some people say it leaves a very oily residue, but i hardly notice any oil after i use it. I don't think i'd use any other makeup removers other than this one: its affordable, effective, and all it needs is a better cap!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Drakeland

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Meh. Takes eye shadow off just fine, but mascara and eyeliner takes some rubbing. And I only wear a coat or two of mascara. But doesn`t irritate my sensitive eyes, so I will finish the bottle, I guess.

Wish it didn`t have that huge pour out opening.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by beautydork

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

Pros:
-gets your eye makeup off very well, even waterproof mascara

Cons:
-oily feeling afterwards, so you have to rinse your eyelids after using this
-can blur your vision if it gets in your eyes (especially if you are a contact lens wearer)

I find that the Sonia Kashuk eye makeup remover removes your eye makeup as well as this makeup remover without the oily residue.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2012 11:01:00 PM More reviews by chuchinme

I love this product. It will take every bit of makeup off your face, even waterproof and long lasting. The only reason I gave this product a 4 and not a 5 is because it leaves a massive oily residue on your face, and when you are using it you can definitely feel the oiliness of the product, but because I wash my face right after removing my makeup, that is something I can deal with. Plus, it is easy to spill because the top screws off and nothing protects the product from spilling out. It should definitely be a flip top.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by bailokaye

Pros:
+Cheap ($5.99)
+Easy to find
+Doesn't sting or burn my eyes
+Quick and easy to use (put some on cotton pad and hold over eyes for 30 sec, then wipe away)
+No pulling or tugging
+Works great on waterproof eye makeup.

Cons:
-Bottle top is just 'open' and doesn't have a smaller hole so it would be easy to spill
-I wish it had a flip top instead of a screw on lid so it'd be more convenient
-It leaves a bit of an oily residue (though not as bad as some other biphase removers) so I just use makeup wipes after using this (though probably not necessary), then wash my face