Mary Kay Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

4.4

water, trisiloxane, isohexadecane, cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone, cyclohexasiloxane, hexylene glycol, sodium chloride, benzyl alcohol, imidazolidinyl urea, polyquaternium-78, disodium edta, dipotassium phosphate, potassium phosphate poloxamer 184, cetyl triethylmonium dimethicone peg-8 succinate

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I've only tried Neutrogena's makeup remover before this, and I must say this one is a keeper. The oily sensation it leaves after you apply it will disappear within seconds - a little goes a long way, although it has yet to pass my rubber test, which is removing Eyeko Big Eyes mascara ( I swear that thing... it's like latex on your lashes)... It cost me a lot of rubbing to get that off, but every other mascara, liner or shadow goes away smoothly with a single light stroke.
Definitely buying again, and again, and again..

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I LOVE this product ! It even gets off my 2 step mascara with little rubbing so i lose no lashes :)

this is the best eye makeup remover i have ever used. Being a make-up and cosmetic junkie myself, I just couldn't get more of the product. A must have for anyone who uses eye make up remover. this product got me hooked, and motivated me to be a consultant! It feels a little oily right after using it but it actually dries up in seconds. It keeps the eye area moisturized.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

No irritation upon applying the product,I love the product and I love the after effect.I never heard any negative feedback from the forums I am in always positive and praises.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

The Eye makeup remover works really well. My mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, they all slide right off! I've never had any reaction to it and a little really goes a long way! One bottle has lasted me 3/4s of a year now, and i'm still not finished with it! It's gentle, it removes makeup really well, the only thing is, it's pretty expensive. 17.50$. But it's worth it if you wear alot of makeup, especially waterproof!

I can't live without this stuff. It is so gentle but so effective! Love it!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Works, but leaves an oily feeling around the eye.

I tried a lot of makeup remover no one works for me but, after using this i was incredibly surprise it removes my my eye make up quickly even my waterproof mascara. this is a very good product with a decent price i highly recommend this.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

I got this as a gift. It works very well for removing impossible to remove mascara. My test is always Le Guerlain, because sometimes that is like trying to take rubber off of your eyelashes.

Anyway, I let it sit for about 10 seconds, then swipe with a tissue. No irritation, and a clean swipe.

I probably will not purchase after this bottle runs out. I find that coconut oil does just as good, if not a better job, for less. Actually it takes all of my makeup off - foundation, blush, mascara, etc. -- with one tissue before cleansing. The MK Eye Remover is only for eyes. But its a decent product for a decent price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a OK cleanser, but not worth the price with such a small bottle.... It leaves a "oily" feeling left around the eye area (even if it is "oil-free"), which I don't like.

It takes away the makeup, but not better than many other brands....

Won't buy again.