Clinique Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover eye

4.1

Water, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trisiloxane, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

on 5/11/2011 7:04:00 PM

This does remove mascara very well and does not sting my eyes. However, it leaves my eyelids incredibly dry and scaly. I use it if I am wearing water resistant makeup, otherwise, I try to use something more gentle. My eyes are super sensitive and it is difficult to find an eye makeup remover that I can tolerate.

on 4/27/2011 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I love this product. All I do is I get a cotton pad-type thing a little wet, set it on my eyes for a few seconds, wipe away, and BAM...! All my eye makeup is gone. It even removes my waterproof eye makeup, which usually takes lots of effort to remove. Overall, I love this product, and I'll be able to buy more soon! Hope I helped. :)

on 4/27/2011 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far the best makeup remover I've tried. This beats Lancome's Bi-Facil or any other makeup remover. You just need to wet your cotton ball (not soaking it), let the product sit in your eyes a bit, and then swipe it across your eyes. It gets everything off quickly and effortlessly. Although it's still a bit expensive for a makeup remover, I'm still on the lookout for a drugstore brand that works the same.

on 4/27/2011 10:13:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

First off, I am an SA/MA for Clinique and out of all the Eye Makeup removers I have tried (including Bi-Facil), this is the best. There is no smell and no stinging with this product. I simply dampen two cotton pads and hold them for approximatley 20 seconds against my eyelids and then swipe off all my eye makeup and I wear a good bit, including long wearing eyeliners. This is not inexpensive @ $18 a bottle now, but it gets the job done with minimal product. I can not tell you how many bottles of this I have gone through. Also, another thing not alot of people realize is that this is labled for LIPSTICK removal also. So, for those of you that love CG Outlast or L'Oreal Infallible or those types of lipsticks, this product will remove any residue.

This is a Bi-Phase formula that needs shaken well before using and it also has a child proof cap. And I think everyone knows it's the purple bottle at the Clinique counter. Available at all Clinique counters worldwide.

on 4/15/2011 4:38:00 PM

This is the best makeup remover I've used by far! It took off stubborn waterproof eyeliners in just 1 swipe. AMAZING! The only slight complaint I have is it's stings a little but, I've tried using it with a q-tip and problem solved! It's a big bottle and all you need is a little and wholla your eye makeup is removed with ease. Highly recommend it.

I got this as part of a gift with purchase. Let me start out by saying that my eyeliner and mascara is waterproof and I put on TONS of mascara. This is by far the best makeup remover I have ever used. I usually have to rub quite a bit with other makeup removers (That are specifically for waterproof makeup) until it will come off. With take the day off, I just hold it on my lids for about 10 seconds, wipe gently a few times and all traces of makeup are gone. This justifies the price IMO because the skin around our eyes are too delicate for all the tugging and rubbing.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I really enjoy this makeup remover. I got this in a mini size because I got it in a gift with purchase. It works pretty well on my lids. I will buy this when I run out:)

on 3/27/2011 6:49:00 AM

really great but so expensive at $35 AUS it is hard to justify when the neutrogena oil free make-up remover will do an almost identical job.

on 3/25/2011 5:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a good quality eye makeup remover. It takes pretty much everything off and I find it to be really gentle. I usually use Neutrogena's eye makeup remover now to save money, but if I had more cash I would definitely be buying this. I still treat myself to it every now and then. I would recommend it!

on 3/17/2011 11:04:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Great product overall but it just didn't remove my mascara waterproof or not and you have to really work the product if you wear any waterproof liner. I would not repurchase, I started using the MAC cleansing oil and it removes everything with such ease especially waterproof and my MAC prolongwear.