October 20, 2014 | 1912 users online

Skincare - Face - Shiseido - Facial Cotton

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2007 12:40:00 AM More reviews by thinkpink710

I ran out of regular lint-filled cotton pads so I went to find some in my mom's bathroom "stash" and only found these! So I borrowed one and used my one-step cleanser/toner with it and I was super impressed! I had NO lint left on my face and best of all, the cotton was sooo soft! Generous size too! I use this the Shiseido method, holding it between my fingers, over my middle finger, held in place with my 2nd and 4th finger. (If you're unsure, just ask any Shiseido SA)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2007 11:31:00 AM More reviews by princessglamour

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wow! You would think these cotton pads would make such a difference!! They are sooooo luxurious! The quality far surpasses regular cotton.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 7:29:00 PM More reviews by babybehn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This stuff is sooo nice. There is no comparison with regular cotton. It's a little expensive @ $ 8 CAD for 100 but not too bad. It works great for removing eye makeup!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2007 10:35:00 PM More reviews by beforenafter

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

What can I say? I didn't want to become a cotton snob, but here I am ... cotton snob extraordinaire. Anyone who is interested in being kind to their delicate eye area who after trying this doesn't conclude that using these cottons is simply the RIGHT thing to do, well I don't know what I could say to them . . . Other cotton pads/balls can be rough on a girl's eyes . . . but these are so soft and so finely milled that taking off eye makeup doesn't have to be a tug of war.

Keep the other kind around for taking off nail polish though.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2006 9:22:00 PM More reviews by beachbum8878

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I recently bought these because the cheap cotton balls I was using were leaving lint all over my face. I really like these!!! And will definatly repurchase when I run out. I know that they are a little expensive, $8.00 a pack, but I feel like they are worth it. They are better for taking off my eye makeup and applying my toner. I will now use my cheap ones for removing my nail polish only.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2006 12:58:00 PM More reviews by kristikat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am so glad I took the advice of you all and bought this product. First, it's awesome..and second, it's awesome! Treat your eyes to a nice alternative from kleenex and cotton balls--you will not be dissappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2006 10:26:00 PM More reviews by tinkerbella686

LOVE IT! After reading all the great reviews for it, I just had to buy it and I'm so glad I did. I use the Lancome Fatale mascara which is a pain to remove but this makes a huge difference. It's so so soft and doesn't shed at all. I got it for 6.75 at the Military Base

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2006 10:18:00 PM More reviews by jdoe18

This cotton is so soft. It definitely feels a lot better on my skin than anything else I've ever used. Perfect for softner lotion or makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2006 4:49:00 PM More reviews by KylesBeguiles928

I received a sample of this when I purchased a sunscreen the other day, and today I could not thank the salesperson enough when I returned to purchase the cotton. It is silky smooth, unlike any other cotton I've ever used on my skin. As others have noted, less product goes further with these which makes the cost (US$8.00 for 150 cotton pads) less upsetting. The salesperson actually claimed the cotton does not absorb the product and it is specially designed to be lint-free. I don't know if this is true, but I am pleased to report that this is the first facial cotton of any sort that has not resulted in cotton specs on my skin, which is particularly impressive for men who use cotton to apply tonics over shaved areas of the face. This will most certainly be a staple to my future skincare. As others have suggested, the packaging (a sealed, tinted bag that does not reseal) could benefit from a redesign to make it sealable, but that is the only critique and does not affect the overall outstanding quality of this product. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2006 1:21:00 AM More reviews by DEWW

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Before buying this i thought "what can this cotton do that other cotton can't?" i bought it anyway after all i desperately needed cotton anyway... so well THERE is a difference!!! this is VERY soft, VERY gentle for the eye area, well overall superior, in one word "GENTLE", other cottons (meaning the generic cotton we usually get from the beauty section of the supermarket) usually left me with red skin from all the tugging, not this one... well after a few days i went back i bought 7, yes 7 packages to take home with me (although we do have shiseido in mexico, they don't sell this cotton) and six months later i am left with three and a half packages so i am pretty sure the 7 will last me a year, i use them for everything, and they have been worth every single penny and space in my suitcase. Status: HG.