October 23, 2014 | 1202 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 1:16:00 AM More reviews by misz93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i thought i will like Dollymix but i don't. Given my warm med. tan skin with yellow/golden tones,it's hard to find a pink blush that looks good on me. It looks berry on me which i don't like.i'm about NC35-40. I think it doesn't look good on me coz of my undertone. Oh well, there continues my journey to find the perfect pink blush.

Pros: pretty color,nice pigmentation

Cons: it doesnt look good on me & i even applied with a light hand.

Color: a bright candy pink with shimmer

Repurchase: no.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2009 10:29:00 PM More reviews by jazmatazz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I think this is one of those blushes that would work on everyone, depending on your skin tone you would use a lighter or heavily hand during application. This is my go to fun pink blush. Almost like a candy pink and adds a nice pink color to my cheeks, photographs well too! I'm an NC43, and a lot of blushes don't show up in photographs but this one does which I like.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2009 2:06:00 PM More reviews by hapapower

I was trying to find a good blush color to use on stage and had previously used Raizin. Problem with Raizin is, if you are in competition spray tan (you BB, fitness, figure and bikini gals know what I am talking about...like Pro Tan!) you have to use a dark foundation (I usually use MAC Studio Tech NW45) and Raizin can look muddy.

I was frightened by the screaming pink of Dollymix in the pan. I have spent a lifetime hating pink (I have to admit that I am starting to ease up on my hatred of the oh-so-feminine color family)...

So I tried it, and OMG...what a beautiful, glowy, healthy look it gives! And it shows up over NW45!!! Simply gorgeous, with tiny sparkle flecks in it...ooooohhhh...I can't get over this...It's like that lovely flush one gets from being happy and warm...

LOVE THIS.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2009 5:14:00 PM More reviews by NikkiatMAC

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Dollymix has to be the most beautiful blush I have ever tried. I have searched for a long time for a blush that gives you that just ran a mile glow, and this is it and so much more! I have very fair skin, and I love to build up the colour on my cheeks with this blush. Even with a heavy hand this blush looks fabulous! I'd imagine this would look great on just about any skin tone and ethnicity. It is a great bright pink with a pearly sheen. Love, love, love this blush!

*Note: This blush (and all the MAC products I've tried) have not broken my skin out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2009 12:26:00 AM More reviews by pennywhistlepoem

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush!! It is such a sweet bright pink and has just the right amount of shimmer in it. I have been using it for a year now and would never change it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Eggiepooh

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Asian, NC25, black hair.

I'll face it, if I don't wear blush I look like the living dead. It's not cute.

This blush is amazing on me. Don't be afraid of the clown color in the pan! It's a sheer lovely pinky fuchsia. It's not too shimmery and gives you that great pop of color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2009 8:07:00 AM More reviews by Welshcake

Oh, I loev this product! I add this after Mac bare minerals, and it gives me the cutest flush. It does look MEGA pink, but you need the smallest amount, and I do think this will last the rest of my life. Ok maybe not that long- but it will last a while! Yeah ok, it may be a bit dear, but thats what you pay for the brand really- go for it. You will love it !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2009 3:25:00 AM More reviews by katushka37

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love it! I was hesitant to get it at first because it looks soo bright in a pan but it looks like the prettiest pink blush on me (NC20).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/10/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by MIJA_97

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I ♥ THIS BLUSH!!! ..it is scary pink on the package but when u apply it lightly it gives u a very nice flush! it goes perfect on my NC40-42 skin!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2009 10:20:00 PM More reviews by monibunny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sooooo pretty, such a nice flushed look it gives. Looks hot pink in the pan but is not over the top when you dust it lightly on the cheeks. A little goes a long way so it would definately last you a long time, great investment if you're looking for a pigmented pink blush.