July 23, 2014 | 1115 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Pink in the Afternoon

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by asianjewel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this lipstick from my friend as a gift and I absolutely adore it. It's one of the few colors that I can wear everyday without looking like I'm trying too hard. The color is fairly natural, not too light and not too dark for my lip color. It makes me look really sweet and natural, which is the look that I like to go for during the day. The color also makes me feel a bit girly and flirty-- which makes it more fun to wear! I don't find it extremely moisturizing, which is the one thing I don't like about it (I tend to have more dry/chapped lips). Otherwise, as long as if I wear Vaseline underneath, it works perfect for me, would definitely recommend!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2010 12:38:00 PM More reviews by gabbster123

Well this is a great everyday pink L/S on my NC15 skin tone this looks a nice easy to wear neutral pink. Its very pigmented for such a light color. Love the cream finish as its moisturizing yet long lasting. Im just getting into Revlon lippies and im impressed by far! Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by carmenners

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pink in the Afternoon is such a pretty easy pink to wear. It's a cream finish so there isn't any shimmer or glitter in it, which I love to wear if I want to focus on my cheeks or eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2009 11:17:00 PM More reviews by mandiluk

OMG! I finally found the pink I've been looking for.
I'm asian and have fair pink lips, and it's simple the everyday lipstick. It does not dry out my lips. It goes on smooth and according to the label its a creme finish. I just have to put on one layer of it. If you're looking for a smooth, creamy, every day pink lipstick, this is it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/13/2009 7:31:00 PM More reviews by iuhooch625

This is also HG for me. I agree with the below reviewer about it being perfect to wear under lipgloss and also alone. It's a subtle, light pink without looking too bubble gum like. It has no frost or shimmer to it. Very moisturizing and feels great on my lips. Love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2009 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Since I always buy in pairs when I like something I will say that this is one of the FEW lippies which I almost ran out of.

The problem with that was that once I almost ran out, I put it away and never took out my back up. I just saw the last review on this and remembered it (I do have too much makeup!).

I started wearing this color when my hair was an auburn brown -- and it was in the 80's! lolol.. too bad I can still remember cause I looked great.

Anyway, this is a beautiful color with a beautiful semi matte finish... it looks great on most skins which can wear pinks. This pink has a bit of brown/beige in it and in the old days I wore it with a soft plum blush.
Nowadays, I wear it with a very soft pink blush and some gloss but it still looks great.

For the price, Revlon lippies are a bargain!

Besides, I remember the good old days!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/9/2009 4:04:00 PM More reviews by lildr3amcatch3r

I love this shade! It's beautiful and very creamy. Definitely my HG for winter. It's the perfect shade of pink, not too light and bubbly nor too dark and mauvy. I feel pretty when I wear this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by s2casey

I cant believe I found this perfect winter pink for me in the drugstore! I'm pretty fair, blond. I have to wear lipstick because my lips are naturally pale and thin. I was looking for something not too bright, but not too "nude". This is it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2009 10:18:00 PM More reviews by jrm1862

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This shows up light pink with a tinge of peach on my tan skin. I like how it looks with a clear gloss over it. Makes me look natural, fresh and clean if that makes any sense. I dig this color. It's good for the summer/spring. The quality is very good and it stays put for quite a while. Another winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/24/2009 10:22:00 AM More reviews by figurechick

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

HG for me! Love this color. If I want a nude lip I use this alone with maybe some gloss overtop. If I want my glosses to pop I use this underneath. Its MLBB for me. I am honestly very impressed with Revlon lippies. I'm addicted to them bc they perform very well. I find the pigmentation to be very good for my expectations as well. These moisturize very well and make my lips feel luscious not dry. As for the lasting power, pretty neutral on this. I rarely wear them on their own. Usually with glosses overtop. All in all they do last long. However I def need to reapply after drinking or eating if I want that perfect set of lips. I really hope this is never discontinued.