Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex [REFORMULATED]

water, bifida ferment lysate, methylgluceth-20, PEG-75, butylene glycol, bis-PEG-18 methyl ether dimethyl silane, arabidopsis thaliana extract, tripeptide-32, ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate, lactobacillus ferment, cola acuminata extract, retinyl palmitate, pantethine, caffeine, glycereth-26, sodium RNA, squalane, oleth-3 phosphate, oleth-3, oleth-5, bisabolol, choleth-24, ceteth-24, hydrogenated lecithin, anthemis nobilis, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, lecithin, xanthan gum, tea-carbomer, trisodium EDTA, BHT, phenoxyethanol, methylparaben, benzyl alcohol, green 5, yellow 5, and red.
This product has been re-formulated under the new name: Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II. Please find reviews for this product here:

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this product and have been using it for years. I have dry and sensitive skin and it suited me. My skin looks soft, fresh and healthy after weaking up in the morning.
Negative 1: you can't wear it on its own, it will be a bit dry, it needs a night-cream on top.
Negative 2: very expensive.
Next time I will try another serum, such as Clarins double serum, or Darphin

This has a good reputation but I haven't noticed a significant difference to my skin. It does exfoliate well.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I am absolutely in LOVE with this product! After using the Neutrogena pink grapefruit cleanser I developed an AWFUL rash all over my face and this product absolutely SAVED MY SKIN! From the first night of usage I could already see improvements over night. It calmed my rash and left my skin feeling super soft. I have dry-combo, super-sensitive skin and this did not cause me to break out, nor did it irritate my face. The smell is a bit medicinal; however it's nothing that will make you gag, you get used to the smell. It pretty much smells like cough syrup, which i don't mind because of the results it gave me. This also helped with my hyper-pigmentation, i noticed my dark spots reduced a lot. It did take some time though for my dark spots to diminish.I even had people compliment me on how smooth and nice my skin looked. Overall i would recommend this product to everyone, though it is a bit pricey it's definitely worth the money!!!

Bought this based on the hype but its a total waste of money. I spent 50 on a bottle and has made NO difference whatsoever to my skin. I am just using it now to use it up. Better of spending your money on a decent night cream. Overpriced and over-hyped!!!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

I read Sali Hughes beauty column in the Guardian and she raves about this serum, I have also read a lot of other positive reviews. However it did nothing for me, I have been using it for a few months - I got a big bottle as it was on offer and really don't see any difference in my skin. I'll finish using it up - on the plus side it does seem to last and the consistency of the serum is such, that it melts into your skin - but for me it made no impact

Till I started using this product my skin was terrible. Cover on small scars and dull,and as im only 19 I wasn't happy,I heard about this product and received some samples,I became hooked and bought the big bottle, it is a life saver,it heals blemishes,I can't believe how well it worked for me.
On the downside, the smell is rather strong,very medicated. My boyfriend avoids my face on a night but I like it,you get used to it.
Texture is great, the skin absorbs it very quickly and doesn't leave it greasy.I will use this for life and it is worth the extra money,

had a bad flush on my face the next morning after using ANR the first time. totally irritated my skin within 30 minutes of application on the 2nd time and caused breakout. quickly washed my face again and applied my usual skincare and my skin calmed down again. as good as some of the consumer reviews are, it's just a shame that this product does not work for all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I got a sample size and love it. It does not irritate the my eczema skin at all.

Cool & soothing to my skin.

I just do not know for sure if it does anything for the skin. I am buying a 50ml bottle to try out since I'm in my 30s now and eye a fine wrinkles here and there.

Really this is just not worth the money.I've used this on and off for years, very much off these days.The reason being I've discovered better at so much cheaper.At an Estee Lauder counter recently I asked the lady if this could be used around eyes. No she said the "company" has special eye products for eyes.This is a nonsense, any well formulated serum or moisturiser can be used around eyes. I did use the eye version of this years ago and it's useless I'm not saying this is a bad product,it's not, it's just so overated..Paula's choice do some excellent serums and the olay regenerist fragrance free version is excellent. I wouldn't go back to this.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Similar to most 20yos reviewing this product, I don't think it showed the amazing effects everyone says it has. I haven't noticed any skin improvements and I have been using this for a few months. The only advantage of this is one small bottle will last you ages. My sample size product lasted for a few weeks.