October 25, 2014 | 1857 users online

Mascara - Clinique - Lash Building Primer

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2007 10:25:00 AM More reviews by helene_helene

I can feel the norishing formula is doing good on my lashes, but for a lash primer, it hasn't got enough fiber and it doesnt dry up fast enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2007 3:19:00 AM More reviews by seuseu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOOOOOOOOVE IT...The search is over, really conditions and lenghten my lashes. Make sure you let it dry before applying mascara...

rated 2 of 5 on 10/31/2006 10:53:00 AM More reviews by GiselleRay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the worst lash primer I've ever used. First of all, who's great idea was it to make a white primer (a man's, I'm sure)? Turns my black mascara gray. It goes on as globules and never completely dries. We won't even mention that cheap white tube.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2006 11:46:00 AM More reviews by rosadavan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

After hearing many raves about this product I just had to try it out for myself and while i do infact see the fascination, I can't help but be a little dissappointed at the same time. It goes on clear and upon coats you can see that it adds a white tip on the end of your lashes which then gets coated into mascara effectively adding length. But in purhcasing a lash primer I was more after volume than anything and I found that it did add volume but made my lashes stick together also giving the spider legs effect when not applied carefully. Its cost was a little steep (AU $31) but I don't regret purchasing it and will still continue to use it as it really does a good job in lengthening. However, if you're after volume also, I'd give it a miss and try something else like prescriptives plush mascara. On the other hand, if length is what you seek, you will absolutely love this lash primer!

rated 2 of 5 on 8/2/2006 11:23:00 PM More reviews by catrinks

even though i love clinique make up this is one of there big mistakes the stuff is gooey and makes my lashes stick together like daggers i have tried many different ways of applying it even to where i wiped half the slop off the wand it was a no-go. i prefer to use cover girl lash exact it is half the price and gets every lash and lenghten seperates every lash gets my lashes preped well for my high impact by clinique

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2006 4:53:00 PM More reviews by sparky17

Nice product, but I still can't completely see the point of a lash primer. It went on in thin coats and didn't irritate my eyes. But I couldn't really tell much of a difference.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2006 9:53:00 PM More reviews by FlameRedhead

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A great lash primer, but can be somewhat gloppy. It needs brushed with a spiral lash brush after application. Let it dry before applying mascara too. Otherwise your mascara won't stick. It does seem to hold up all day and makes me look like I actually have lashes (I have naturally thin lashes, and use red mascara, so my lashes are just hard to see). I've used this for about 2 years now and will continue to use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2006 8:35:00 PM More reviews by DarkSideChic87

Just bought this today to use under Clinique's Lash Doubling Mascara. I absolutely adore this. It lengthens my lashes and separates them so when I apply the mascara, it doesn't clump at all. My lashes are naturally thin and not very long, but this primer in conjunction with the mascara almost gives me a false lashes look. I love it. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2006 12:11:00 AM More reviews by lilguccipimpette

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

WOW! i love this primer! mine also came in a 2 in 1 tube, this is great! i used alot of this primer and then let it dry, then use great lash by maybelline. beautiful lashes! i have natrually very long, thick, dark lashes already but my friend has stick straight,short asian lashes and this does wonders 4 her! i will definetley buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2006 12:15:00 AM More reviews by heyheyitsrachel

Clinique's lash building primer is awesome at taking most average mascaras, to beyond average. My search for the perfect mascara which would deliver dramatic lashes has been endless. I have yet to find the perfect mascara, but have found a way to make most all mascaras I use great! First i will curl my lashes, then thoroughly apply the lash primer, and right after my mascara.. I am convinced that this product makes my lashes healthier, longer, fuller, and softer! I totally see the difference when I use and do not use the primer...

At first i was skeptical about a lash primer, but now i am certain for ME it makes a great difference. i Love it, its awesome and for $12.50, very worth it.