September 18, 2014 | 2011 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2008 11:14:00 PM More reviews by Sadecki

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Worst. Product. Ever. I cant believe how terrible this stuff is. I should have known that the dripping mineral oil was a bad sign. I swipped the pad once on my lids and had blurry vision for (seriously) two hours. Not only that, the top of the container was a pain to screw back on. Avoid this at all costs.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2008 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Jenna6686

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm really shocked at the bad reviews for this product. This is great for removing waterproof mascara and other eye makeup. While I agree it can make your vision a little blurry temporarily if it gets in your eyes, all it requires is keeping your eyes closed and rinsing. At least, I don't mind doing that.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/16/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by littlecatsfeet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Well, first I screwed and bought waterproof mascara instead of my regular kind. The non-oily Almay pads would not take it all off so I figured the "moisturizing" pads would be the answer. Good god, are they horrible. I could even maybe MAYBE put up with the oiliness if they didn't sting my eyes like they do. I don't have especially sensitive skin or eyes either. And these are called hypo-allergenic, I don't get it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2008 10:28:00 PM More reviews by mynguye2

So yeah I messed up and bought this instead of the non-oily one and man its is bad. it's like dumping olive oil over your eyes... yuck... and the pad is so small it didn't do anything... I'm going to return it and get my money back...

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2008 12:55:00 AM More reviews by jardeshiri

These are SOO greasy, the oil gets into my eyes sometimes, and it's horrible... sometimes during class my eyes would blur up and the oil is so irritating it would make me feel like I was tired or something. You know... that itchy feeling your eyes get when you're tired. The only time I will use this is if I'm trying to get a LOT of make up off, and ONLY before bed. I might try the oil-free version. Also, for eye makeup remover, I suggest 100% pure jojoba oil.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2008 6:44:00 PM More reviews by phoebe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I would give this a zero if I could. I bought them because Target was out of the nonoily kind, and I figured my eyes could use a little moisture anyway. They are literally dripping in greasy mineral oil. They are the same shape as the nonoily ones but are made out of some odd cheesecloth-type material. I used three tissues to remove the oil and then a handtowel-when I used the handtowel later on, my hands got all greasy too. Then my eyes were all filmy with oil for a few hours. All this trouble from just one of these little circles. I'd never buy these again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/17/2008 1:53:00 PM More reviews by bizzietue

This stuff was awful. My eyelashes started breaking off while using it. Back to Lancome!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2008 12:12:00 AM More reviews by elizabethdidyoueat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

almay's moisturizing eye makeup remover pads are very oily. it says they are non-irritating, but when i've used the pads to remove eyeliner, my eyes have always felt irritated. you'll need a tissue to blot the oil from your lids afterwards. i recommend the almay non-oily eye makeup remover pads. they remove water-proof makeup like the moisturizing pads, but do not leave an oily residue, leaving your eyes feeling clean.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/10/2008 8:07:00 PM More reviews by blingblingb8by

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate, hate, hate, hate, HATE this product! It is the grossest thing I've ever touched and it is so OILY that even after I go swimming, the greasiness is still stuck on my eyelids! Please don't buy this!! It is seriously the worst eye make up remover I have ever tried and will never use again!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2008 11:37:00 AM More reviews by mischabelle

I like these eye makeup remover pads because they're very good at removing all my eye makeup (including waterproof mascara). They even remove long-wearing lipstick. My only gripe about them is that they're greasy and I have to wash my face after I use them since I want to avoid breakouts. Overall, it's a good product.