July 22, 2014 | 2078 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's not that I don't like this, but on my skin I just prefer "Sellout" better, it seems to brighten my eyes up more and shows a bit more contrast on the skin. The packaging is kind of annoying and cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 5:13:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this colour in my urban decay ammo palette, I do not own the shadow in the pan form. This colour, along with Smog, are the two that I reach for the most in the palette. It has beautiful pigmentation, great every colour and very long wearing. It has not disappointed me yet, and if I ever run out of it in my palette (it won't be happening any time soon) I would definitely repurchase this baby!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I like this so much better than Stila's kitten e/s. Don't get me wrong, I like kitten a lot and use it often. However, on me, with my brown eyes, this is a more subtle shade than kitten. It is something I use every day to pop the inner corner of my eye. On days where I just want a hint of shadow, this is what I use. It is a shadow that I will repurchase over and over.

If you've tried kitten and found it to be somehow off, give Sin a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by keithy

This is perhaps the only eyeshadow I always go back to. Generally, I get bored with eye shadows quite easily and almost never use up my eye shadows. I have finished 3 pots of Sin already. It is eye brightening, natural looking, buttery, and very flattering for brown eyes, but I would imagine it would be for other eye colors, as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 1:23:00 PM More reviews by sbrie011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite eye shadows, very beautiful. I've used this alone just as an every day little pop for my eyes. Stunning

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by mommy89

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is my favorite eyeshadow of all time, it is so pretty! I can wear this anyday, it is so easy to apply, no fallout and gived the nicest glow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by miriamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shadow is AWESOME... neutral with just enough shimmers... There is no other shadows like this one in any other brand. A must have ; It looks stunning!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2009 1:53:00 PM More reviews by bellawoozel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really like this shadow a lot! It's a light pink shimmery, ethereal color. It reminds me of fairies. I have small, light blue grey eyes and dark colors always look awful on me, but this product makes my eyes pop and brings out the blue. I like to use it all over my lid and above the crease and on my lower lash line. It looks great by itself! It brightens up my eyes tremendously. It's super easy to blend and amazingly soft, softer then MAC e/s imo and it lasts forever over MAC Soft Ochre. I also use it at a highlight when I'm not using it as an all over color. I definitely want to try more UD shadows!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2009 4:51:00 PM More reviews by nickitraylor

I really love this color! I bought it in a palette, and it is so beautiful! Perfect for all over the lid for a subtle eye look, or as a highlight. Great blendable formula. This is the first experience I've had with UD because of all the glitter, and so far so good- I've left the glitter colors in the palette alone for now, lol.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2009 4:53:00 AM More reviews by amoyer2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love urban decay eyeshadows, but this color is particularly nice. It's a great neutral shade for work and is great on the brow bone. I highly reccomend! The formula is great as well.