November 24, 2014 | 1721 users online

Eye Shadow - Urban Decay - Sin Eyeshadow

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2010 5:46:00 PM More reviews by bellatrix21

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great tinted primer for your eyelids. It's so flattering that you don't need to wear powdered shadow over it if you don't want to bother. It lasts all day, doesn't crease, and holds your eyeshadow and eyeliner in place. Drawbacks are the expense and the so-so packaging (cute bottle but a clear one would allow you to see how much is left).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 3:00:00 PM More reviews by steph_mark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my ultimate HG shadows. Sin is the perfect all-over wash color for me. It isn't wholly unique, but IME the formula is a lot better than anything MAC can offer. It works with so many different colors for me, from green in the crease (Mildew) to bright liner (Lust or Peace 24/7.) I wear it far more often than any other shadow I own. Sin, you are my love. <3

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2009 11:11:00 PM More reviews by RochelleRoyalty

-Pros:
VERY pigmented
Soft
Blends well

-Cons:
A lot of shimmer
Cheap packaging
Expensive

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 8:42:00 PM More reviews by cmhwi

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's not that I don't like this, but on my skin I just prefer "Sellout" better, it seems to brighten my eyes up more and shows a bit more contrast on the skin. The packaging is kind of annoying and cheap.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2009 5:13:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I have this colour in my urban decay ammo palette, I do not own the shadow in the pan form. This colour, along with Smog, are the two that I reach for the most in the palette. It has beautiful pigmentation, great every colour and very long wearing. It has not disappointed me yet, and if I ever run out of it in my palette (it won't be happening any time soon) I would definitely repurchase this baby!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by maddsox

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I like this so much better than Stila's kitten e/s. Don't get me wrong, I like kitten a lot and use it often. However, on me, with my brown eyes, this is a more subtle shade than kitten. It is something I use every day to pop the inner corner of my eye. On days where I just want a hint of shadow, this is what I use. It is a shadow that I will repurchase over and over.

If you've tried kitten and found it to be somehow off, give Sin a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2009 4:38:00 PM More reviews by keithy

This is perhaps the only eyeshadow I always go back to. Generally, I get bored with eye shadows quite easily and almost never use up my eye shadows. I have finished 3 pots of Sin already. It is eye brightening, natural looking, buttery, and very flattering for brown eyes, but I would imagine it would be for other eye colors, as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 1:23:00 PM More reviews by sbrie011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

One of my favorite eye shadows, very beautiful. I've used this alone just as an every day little pop for my eyes. Stunning

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2009 6:28:00 PM More reviews by mommy89

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is my favorite eyeshadow of all time, it is so pretty! I can wear this anyday, it is so easy to apply, no fallout and gived the nicest glow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2009 1:48:00 PM More reviews by miriamb

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shadow is AWESOME... neutral with just enough shimmers... There is no other shadows like this one in any other brand. A must have ; It looks stunning!!