Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 2/4/2010 11:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Sin is a shiny netural beige-pink I put all over my lid. No glitter in this one. Lasted all day w/ UDPP.

on 1/24/2010 10:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm puzzled by the great reviews this product gets. I found it to be a huge disappointment. It isn't any more pigmented than drugstore eyeshadows that cost a quarter of the price, and this product disappears in a half hour. I am returning this tomorrow, after trying to wear it for three days. I'm sure it would last all day if I used my UDPP underneath, but as I said, I have drugstore eyeshadows that don't need UDPP and cost a fraction of the price. The only thing sinful about Sin is its poor quality and overblown hype. The color is pretty, but so what.

I love UD eyeshadows in general and Sin does notdisappoint. It's a beautiful frosty light champagne color that looks amazing as a wash during the day, and with a darker color smoked in crease for night. I tend to wear it all alone w/ black liquid liner and it's a foolproof look. Sin is so creamy, pigmented and easy to blend. I love it!

on 1/20/2010 5:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great tinted primer for your eyelids. It's so flattering that you don't need to wear powdered shadow over it if you don't want to bother. It lasts all day, doesn't crease, and holds your eyeshadow and eyeliner in place. Drawbacks are the expense and the so-so packaging (cute bottle but a clear one would allow you to see how much is left).

on 1/11/2010 3:00:00 PM

One of my ultimate HG shadows. Sin is the perfect all-over wash color for me. It isn't wholly unique, but IME the formula is a lot better than anything MAC can offer. It works with so many different colors for me, from green in the crease (Mildew) to bright liner (Lust or Peace 24/7.) I wear it far more often than any other shadow I own. Sin, you are my love. <3

-Pros:
VERY pigmented
Soft
Blends well

-Cons:
A lot of shimmer
Cheap packaging
Expensive

on 12/7/2009 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

It's not that I don't like this, but on my skin I just prefer "Sellout" better, it seems to brighten my eyes up more and shows a bit more contrast on the skin. The packaging is kind of annoying and cheap.

on 11/29/2009 5:13:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I have this colour in my urban decay ammo palette, I do not own the shadow in the pan form. This colour, along with Smog, are the two that I reach for the most in the palette. It has beautiful pigmentation, great every colour and very long wearing. It has not disappointed me yet, and if I ever run out of it in my palette (it won't be happening any time soon) I would definitely repurchase this baby!

on 11/25/2009 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I like this so much better than Stila's kitten e/s. Don't get me wrong, I like kitten a lot and use it often. However, on me, with my brown eyes, this is a more subtle shade than kitten. It is something I use every day to pop the inner corner of my eye. On days where I just want a hint of shadow, this is what I use. It is a shadow that I will repurchase over and over.

If you've tried kitten and found it to be somehow off, give Sin a try.

on 11/25/2009 4:38:00 PM

This is perhaps the only eyeshadow I always go back to. Generally, I get bored with eye shadows quite easily and almost never use up my eye shadows. I have finished 3 pots of Sin already. It is eye brightening, natural looking, buttery, and very flattering for brown eyes, but I would imagine it would be for other eye colors, as well.

Top Rated Urban Decay Products