Urban Decay Sin

4.7

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is one of my favorite UD eyeshadows. It's a gorgeous color that will go with just about any look you want to achieve. It's perfect for a neutral eye - and light enough to be a great highlight. Be warned: This one is SUPER shimmery - so if you're not a fan of shimmer... I wouldn't suggest this shadow.

Love! Love! Love! This is such a pretty color- a nice, shimmery, pale, champagne-pink. Perfect for everyday!

i have so many eyeshadows in a variety of brands that are about this color and shimmery. what i love about this one is that i can use it for more than just eyeshadow. i dust it over my blush for a soft glowing sheen or even use it as a highlighter!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I love this eyeshadow. You can put it with almost anything! Goes on sooo smoothly. Great for everyday! :DD Would buy this again no doubt about it!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love this eye shadow! It's the perfect shimmery nude for my skin tone (NC 15) and eye color (blue with some gold flecks). I wear it alone for a minimal makeup look, and I wear it with Smog or MAC All that Glitters for a little more drama. Sin goes on smoothly (over UDPP) for me and lasts all day--until I take it off. This is one of my absolute fave shadows ever.

One of my staple eyeshadows that I reach for time and time again, a lovely neutral all over colour I can add browns, taupes, pinks, greys.
I don't have any trouble with fallout, it blends really well, it is smooth to apply and gives an even coverage and it lasts all day and night.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Sin is a shiny netural beige-pink I put all over my lid. No glitter in this one. Lasted all day w/ UDPP.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm puzzled by the great reviews this product gets. I found it to be a huge disappointment. It isn't any more pigmented than drugstore eyeshadows that cost a quarter of the price, and this product disappears in a half hour. I am returning this tomorrow, after trying to wear it for three days. I'm sure it would last all day if I used my UDPP underneath, but as I said, I have drugstore eyeshadows that don't need UDPP and cost a fraction of the price. The only thing sinful about Sin is its poor quality and overblown hype. The color is pretty, but so what.

I love UD eyeshadows in general and Sin does notdisappoint. It's a beautiful frosty light champagne color that looks amazing as a wash during the day, and with a darker color smoked in crease for night. I tend to wear it all alone w/ black liquid liner and it's a foolproof look. Sin is so creamy, pigmented and easy to blend. I love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great tinted primer for your eyelids. It's so flattering that you don't need to wear powdered shadow over it if you don't want to bother. It lasts all day, doesn't crease, and holds your eyeshadow and eyeliner in place. Drawbacks are the expense and the so-so packaging (cute bottle but a clear one would allow you to see how much is left).

Top Rated Urban Decay Products