April 21, 2014 | 1253 users online

Shampoo - Redken - Hair Cleansing Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2008 7:43:00 PM More reviews by minimartha

I bought this at Ulta after my stylist highly recommended it to me. I use the Redken Align 12 and I noticed that my hair seemed to have some build up. I asked my stylist because I do have colored treated hair and she recommended I try Redken Hair Cleansing Cream. I really like how it left my hair super clean and it did not strip my hair color. She recommended I use it about once a month. It's rather expensive but considering I only use it about once a month the price is worth it. I love the smell too. I find using this shampoo before a color service to remove build-up makes the color adhere to my hair better too. I highly recommend this stuff!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2008 10:23:00 PM More reviews by blessallchildren

I swim all summer. This product I put in my hair as soon as I hit the shower and leave it in until I have washing the rest of me. It strips the hair of the chemicals and has a fresh scent. I notice the condition of my hair worsen as does my stylist when I don't use the product after swimming.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2007 3:29:00 PM More reviews by lisanne411

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Clarifying shampoos tend to leave my hair dry. I have very fine, naturally wavy hair so I need something moisturizing or no matter how much product I use it is frizzy. This is it! It lathers up very nicely, which is something lacking in many other clarifying shampoos and smells great. My hair is squeaky clean afterwards and always looks like it has had a lift, and best of all, no frizz.My hairdresser recommended I use this once every week or so to remove product buildup and really clean it well. I did try some drugstore brands in between but this is the only thing that leaves my hair soft,and the extra expense isn't so bad, especially if you only use it once a week or so. I follow with my normal conditioner and sometimes a deep conditioner to give a spa-like treatment.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2007 4:07:00 AM More reviews by crystalc

My hair started to feel a bit sticky for some weird reason...I guess there was build up or something and my stylist recommended this product to me. I use it alternating with my regular redken shampoo and after using half the bottle, my hair isn't sticky anymore :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2007 6:00:00 AM More reviews by Crystalpunk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

After hearing Great reviews on this, i purchased this myself. I have to say this clarifying shampoo is just amazing!! it cleans all the gunk and product from my hair but doesn't strip it down to feel dry, as other reviews have said the smell is just gorgeous, this is a great once a week clarifying shampoo!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2007 11:02:00 AM More reviews by themarshmalo

I love the way this smells...fresh and citrusy! I use the All Soft line daily, but use this shampoo once a week along with the All Soft Heavy Cream. Great clarifying shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2007 10:24:00 AM More reviews by QuapawNDN

I know the board fav. is Kenra, but Ulta was out of it this weekend. The salon manager recomended this, so I hesitantly tried it. (I love Kenra!) But low and behold, it is great! It smells like grapefruit, like Kenra, but it is creamy. My hair is super shiny and super soft! I think I have found a new HG clarifying 'poo :):)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2007 9:25:00 AM More reviews by cutter333

I loved this. I normally find clarifying shampoos to be incredibly drying and stripping. However this shampoo has a nice creamy consistency and lathered really well. It left my hair soft and clean feeling and it seemed that my other shampoos/conditioners worked even better after using it. I found this on sale at my salon so it was under $10. This is my new HG clarifying shampoo.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2007 5:48:00 PM More reviews by shellbell090702

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I just bought this shampoo based on reviews, and I love it. I have color treated hair, and it didn't fade my color at all. Plus, it made it squeaky clean and full of body. A great once a week clarifier.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2007 11:12:00 PM More reviews by crackharlot

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love it (that being said I have oily hair). This is the only shampoo I have ever found where I only have to wash my hair every other day and I do not look like a disaster.